Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (17096 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Klinee: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Apga don die they are only waitin 4 peter obi to comot so dat it wil collapse
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Ngwakwe: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
How will you achieve it, by stopping Massob enthusiasts and Igbo youths that have just realized the power of ethnic politics from flooding the electoral booths to deliver their candidate.

Do you have more than one voter's card?

Dibiachukwu:
If Bianca heads APGA. I will fight APGA with all my strength. And APGA would naturally go to the dogs. People would never learn. If a woman should be under her husband, why should a woman be leading an Igbo national party? You women should learn to do what you were created to do, and leave men's work for men. When she goes their and destroys everything, then everybody would remember that she is a woman undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: On what
authority are you disputing those facts.

1. I voted for Rochas Okorocha and her lady Senator
2. I bought Cameras used for covering the governorship elections for
APGA.
3. I covered for APGA
4. Owerri Indigenes hindered voters from voting for Rochas until we
contacted Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies to allow the
electorates to vote the candidate of their choice.
5. I was never paid nor did I receive a dime from Rochas or his men
6. So many thing you may not understand as an outsider (Lagos Based
Adaigbo) to politics of present day Ndigbo.

because am based in lagos makes me an outsider? something is definitely wrong with you,seriously!! enwere ihe n'eme gi ni si!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

Have you read about Deborah a Judge in Israel?

In the bible their is something called exceptions.
Interracial marriage is illegal in the bible (deu7:2-3) but God gave moses (his foremost prophet at that time) an exception and punished those who refused to accept the exception (miriam was turned white with leprosy (num 12:10))

Eating unclean animals is illegal in the bible (deu14:3-8 ,) but God gave peter an exception (acts 10:15) (note this doesn't translate literally, if you read down you will understand it was using the unclean animals as metaphor for the centurion)

Lastly, Since Paul said this: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
(1cor11:3). And this: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the
law.
(1cor14:33).

Then obviously, deborah was given an exception in her time. Note Israelites were at war then with the canaanites. (judges 4-5)

Who gave Bianca the exception? Is she a prophetess?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: How will you achieve it, by stopping Massob enthusiasts and Igbo youths that have just realized the power of ethnic politics from flooding the electoral booths to deliver their candidate.

Do you have more than one voter's card?

I have a voice and I have God. That is more than enough.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu: In the bible their is something called exceptions.
Interracial marriage is illegal in the bible (deu7:2-3) but God gave
moses (his foremost prophet at that time) an exception and punished
those who refused to accept the exception (miriam was turned white with
leprosy (num 12:10))

Eating unclean animals is illegal in the bible (deu14:3-8 ,) but God
gave peter an exception (acts 10:15) (note this doesn't translate
literally, if you read down you will understand it was using the unclean
animals as metaphor for the centurion)

Lastly, Since Paul said this: But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the

(1cor11:3). And this: Let your women keep silence in the churches:
for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be
under obedience, as also saith the
law.

Then obviously, deborah was given an exception in her time. Note
Israelites were at war then with the canaanites. (judges 4-5)

smfdh!! you are gradually turning this thread to a sunday school class. imagine comparing bianca to deborah in this 21st century?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

In the bible their is something called exceptions.
Interracial marriage is illegal in the bible (deu7:2-3) but God gave moses (his foremost prophet at that time) an exception and punished those who refused to accept the exception (miriam was turned white with leprosy (num 12:10))

Eating unclean animals is illegal in the bible (deu14:3-8 ,) but God gave peter an exception (acts 10:15) (note this doesn't translate literally, if you read down you will understand it was using the unclean animals as metaphor for the centurion)

Lastly, Since Paul said this: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the
(1cor11:3). And this: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the
law.

Then obviously, deborah was given an exception in her time. Note Israelites were at war then with the canaanites. (judges 4-5)

are you are prophet? how do you know that this is not God's will?
i mean seriously!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
@dibiachukwu
are you a real life dibiachukwu? do you know for sure that God has not given "an exception" to bianca?
i need a serious answer bro
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: smfdh!! you are gradually turning this thread to a sunday school class. imagine comparing bianca to deborah in this 21st century?
God does not change. The laws of God to his people are still the same! (For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed) (mal 3:6)
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
re@lchange:
@dibiachukwu
are you a real life dibiachukwu? do you know for sure that God has not given "an exception" to bianca?
i need a serious answer bro
I don't consider myself a prophet but I know a few things. Bianca's behaviour this past year is unbecoming of a cultured woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by tomakint: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Very interesting discussions except for a costly mistake about to be made by APGA for presenting Bianca as a leader to a party with political-conscious minded men who towers above Bianca in all spheres! I think if the contents of this thread is anything to go by then APGA has finally gone to the dogs!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Afam4eva(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
tomakint: Very interesting discussions except for a costly mistake about to be made by APGA for presenting Bianca as a leader to a party with political-conscious minded men who towers above Bianca in all spheres! I think if the contents of this thread is anything to go by then APGA has finally gone to the dogs!
Those men are the ones involved in the battle of supremacy. I think APGA has made a good decision to use Bianca who's Ojukwu's wife to reunite members of the party.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: smfdh!! you are gradually turning this thread to a sunday school class. imagine comparing bianca to deborah in this 21st century?
Listen you may be an isrealite. The bible was written for you! Follow it and forget about what century you are in.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I don't consider myself a prophet but I know a few things. Bianca's behaviour this past year is unbecoming of a cultured woman.

like what did she do really?
i hope you remember ester in the bible and how she saved israel even though i bet you that the jews of the time must have castigated her for marrying a gentile like king ahazuerus king of persia.
i bet you they ate their words after she saved them from annihilation planned by haman.
nwanne keep an open mind in these things.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sleekdot(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

Which past behaviour exactly? Did you shine her Kongo or she collect money from you wey she no return

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I don't consider myself a prophet but I know a few things. Bianca's
behaviour this past year is unbecoming of a cultured woman.
you know a few things indeed! you know nada! what has she done to make her an uncultured woman?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
@dibiachukwu i guess my point is that God uses women in mysterious ways
take a careful look through the bible
even bathsheba (the wife of uriah the hittite, davids wife later) had to give birth to the wisest king in the bible -solomon.
and through her lineage jesus came into this world
go figure
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by tomakint: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Those men are the ones involved in the battle of supremacy. I think APGA has made a good decision to use Bianca who's Ojukwu's wife to reunite members of the party.
So in your mind, the emergence of Bianca will bring the warring factions together with Bianca presiding over and you are an Igbo man Afam? Abeg pass me that calabash make i feel high like you too!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Listen you may be an isrealite. The bible was written for you! Follow it and forget about what century you are in.
if i start using bible verses to back my posts, iswearigawd,you will give up!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Ngwakwe: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
I promise you with all honesty, she will never be a domestic appendage o(t/f) POWER.

Her decisions will come from counsels of wise men.

tomakint:
So in your mind, the emergence of Bianca will bring the warring factions together with Bianca presiding over and you are an Igbo man Afam? Abeg pass me that calabash make i feel high like you too!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
re@lchange:

like what did she do really?
i hope you remember ester in the bible and how she saved israel even though i bet you that the jews of the time must have castigated her for marrying a gentile like king ahazuerus king of persia.
i bet you they ate their words after she saved them from annihilation planned by haman.
nwanne keep an open mind in these things.
Again isrealites were in slavery. When you are a slave, you can't keep your laws and commandments because; you are not given a choice. And esther didn't try to lead the isreal. She used her connection to help isrealites, same with joseph. We Igbos can keep our laws and commandments. Paul is an apostle of christ and he said this: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. (1cor11:3) Igbo leadership is in tatters because we choose to forget our own laws (The bible) and borrow heathen laws. Their is absolutely no reason why Bianca should be even thinking of that position in APGA. If she is a prophet, she should tell us. Women are a weaker vessel (Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered[1Pe3:7] ). This is common sense, but we have allowed our emotions to becloud common sense.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

Which past behaviour exactly? Did you shine her Kongo or she collect money from you wey she no return
My friend stop it. This is not a joke.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by biafranqueen: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dear Auntie Bianca,

I admired you so much growing up, you made motherhood seem effortless. You always talked about how important it is to be a mother, and now you want to swim in this dirty game of politics. Please do not let them deceive you. Your children were really missing you while you stayed with Uncle in London. This new venture will not only take you away from them but also expose them to the filthiness of 9ja politics. I will not discuss too much but only remind you below of an interview with Sun.

"My father had a chamber called Rockonoh Law Chambers. As I told you, I come from a family of lawyers. Mostly he was involved in land cases, land disputes. What he wanted essentially was for everybody to graduate and join his law firm and he knew I didn't really have that passion but I was glad that in order to please him it was a profession that I went into and I don’t regret it today because it has taught me a lot of skills. Most importantly, negotiating skills. I realized very early that it was something I wasn't really cut out to do. I wanted to go into business, franchising. What I had wanted to do was to set up my own brand of beauty care product so that I would start running company of personal care products. Right now, I am the Managing Director of Bianca Blends Incorporated. We have over 25 different products, essentially beauty products, in our stable. They are mostly geared towards skin care issues and we are doing very well."

Please Auntie remember this quote "in the course of our marriage, each time he upsets me, I would say to him “oga ndi ori” (oga of thieves), which he found very amusing."

I am begging you to continue with your peaceful diplomatic position in Spain so you can continue to raise our children and have a peace of mind. The power and money, they are promising is not worth the wahala, you do not have the heart to join these thugs. Don't let them deceive you and drain you of your overall beauty. I am praying for your success and happiness.

Kindest regards,
Biafran Queen

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: you know a few things indeed! you know nada! what has she done to make her an uncultured woman?
Dragging property left, right and center with her husband's son! Dabbling into politics minutes after her husband's death! The whole media bruha was a show of shame. I respect Ikemba and I was very disappointed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Obiagu1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ Dibiachukwu,

You sound like someone that would be caught red handed in the near future with a choir mistress.
This is exactly how they talk...

They carry church on their heads throwing in irrelevant church discussions when not needed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: if i start using bible verses to back my posts, iswearigawd,you will give up!
Please do. And also tell me where in the bible, you are allowed to swear to God. (But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil (mat 5:37))
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Obiagu1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Finally, APGA has done the right thing.
When men failed to resolve their differences, better bring in a woman to lead.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Dragging property left, right and center with her husband's son!
Dabbling into politics minutes after her husband's death! The whole
media bruha was a show of shame. I respect Ikemba and I was very
disappointed.
if this is the reason she is uncultured,sorry, you just spewed trash! try harder next time.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sleekdot(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Biancar can invite the warring men to a threeesome and resolve all their difference in the bedroom[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagu1: Finally, APGA has done the right thing.
When men failed to resolve their differences, better bring in a woman.
i na ekwu kwa? what able bodied men cannot do,bianca can do it far better!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by tomakint: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Dragging property left, right and center with her husband's son! Dabbling into politics minutes after her husband's death! The whole media bruha was a show of shame. I respect Ikemba and I was very disappointed.
If only the dead can look back, Bianca would have recieved one thunderous ghost slap from Ikemba for dabbling into the murky waters of Nigerian politics when she has her children to look after!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagu1: @ Dibiachukwu,

You sound like someone that would be caught red handed in the near future with a choir mistress.
This is exactly how they talk...
LOL. You think so?
I hope I don't because, A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident. (prov14:16)
Peace brothers. I just had to let yall know that a lot of yous are the real Jews; and your laws are in your bible. Not the world. I don't do religion. Catholics and most other christain organisations are worshiping Lucifer. Most (if not all) Religions in this world is of the devil. The bible (KJV) is your history and your law!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Kyari & Baru In Aso Rock / Buhari Receives Cyril Ramaphosa in Abuja (Photos) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.