Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (17076 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
tomakint:
If only the dead can look back, Bianca would have recieved one thunderous ghost slap from Ikemba for dabbling into the murky waters of Nigerian politics when she has her children to look after!
The whole thing was a shame and I wonder why other Igbos like me weren't ashamed undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Obiagu1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
LOL. You think so?
I hope I don't because, A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
Peace brothers. I just had to let yall know that a lot of yous are the real Jews; and your laws are in your bible. Not the world. I don't do religion. Catholics and most other christain organisations are worshiping Lucifer. Most (if not all) Religions in this world is of the devil. The bible (KJV) is your history and your law!

... if only you will not blame devil tomorrow.

Leave bible matter and talk politics. No be today...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

... if only you will not blame devil tomorrow.

Leave bible matter and talk politics. No be today...
Bible is all about the God, laws, histories, politics, mistakes, curses, beliefs, prophecies and blessings of our own forefathers. Yes you can't seperate God from politics. This may be some of the reasons God separated the nations (Deu32:8,) God deals with individuals and nations! And yeah, today is Sabbath (remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy (Exodus 20:8,) )
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Tentewa046(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Is d useless peter OBI nt retiring again.. So none of Ojukwu sons dat r much older dan bianca can occupy dat seat... Mtchwwwe
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by deebrain(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Good for women folk. But i will actuall say this (if she eventually takes the mantle of leadership)

RIP APGA
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by babsomotde(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Congrats, Oga Madam.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2013
berem: Can she?, especially with the party mostly dominated by men.

She will become APGA's bed wench smiley
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by biafranqueen: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2013
berem: i na ekwu kwa? what able bodied men cannot do,bianca can do it far better!
Nne do you think that they have the best in mind for her? This is really a trying time for her childeren. do you think she should focus her time and energy on this right now?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by biafranqueen: 4:40am On Jul 27, 2013
berem: Can she?, especially with the party mostly dominated by men.
Men disguised as wolves. These men are dangerous and devious! Do you know what it takes to join the ranks of one of the 9ja parties

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by jay2k(m): 5:19am On Jul 27, 2013
50calibre: Looool Nigeria is one big joke! What on earth qualifies this woman to lead a political party? Is it by virtue of being an ex-beauty queen or the wife of Ojukwu?

Mushroom party in a mushroom country.
so wats is d soposed qualification for a party leader..??
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan: With the title of 'leader', it looks like Bianca will be doing the 'Tinubu' role in APGA.
we igbo are wiser than that
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sochijioke(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Welcome
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by ginajet(f): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Is that all? I thought you would produce another revised version of the copy of the copy of the copy of Nigerian history, as usual. Thank goodness the nurse was around this time to administer the drugs herself. Get well soon!
hahahahahahahaha.... U be baddoo... See yab abeg!! Chai
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by amasule(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2013
tpia@:
this woman dey enjoy sha!

she married strategically well and yes, comes from a strategic family too.

see appointments and juicy positions just falling into her laps from all angles.

nyafu nyafu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by amasule(f): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Tentewa046: Is d useless peter OBI nt retiring again.. So none of Ojukwu sons dat r much older dan bianca can occupy dat seat... Mtchwwwe

Is it hereditary?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by uruomostephen(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2013
if the APGA people see her conpite to control them so her be
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Smooyis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Clannish party of the highest order!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by geeez: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
If na tinubu wife or daughter dey succeed am now, these same bigoted toads would've started crying more than the bereaved. But since na thier own, she automatically becomes the most competent.
Bigotry can cause myopia and selective amnesia.
True that
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
death to the man-god jesus.

ebamma: another kolo mental case,

grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by OurYansh: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kpekus Promotion...

I wonder when I'll have the opportunity of climbing this MILF village bicycle..

angry angry angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Ngwakwe: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
She has the prerequisite qualification for the role.

She obtained her
A-Levels from Cambridge Tutorial College, and soon began a combined honours degree in Politics, Economics and Law at the University of Buckingham, but transferred to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as her father, who was from a family of lawyers, wanted his children to join his firm in Nigeria and insisted she concentrated solely on Law.

Following her graduation she attended the Nigerian Law School which eventually led to her call to the bar.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Our Yansh: Kpekus Promotion...

I wonder when I'll have the opportunity of climbing this MILF village bicycle..

angry angry angry
keep dreaming! you are just one step to fools paradise. smh.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Longeria(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
If devils decide to worship lucifer, does that mean I should join them. Thatcher is not my business! Alaigbo is my home. In Igbo culture, women behave modestly. Westernization of Alaigbo is devil ownership of Alaigbo. First they start worshipping white jesus, then they start worshipping white mary, now they want a woman to lead our national party. These people are destroying our home. They have their bibles, but they refuse to read it. They draw close to God with their mouths but, their hearts and deeds are far away from God. This rubbish has gone on for long enough, it is time for them to wakeup.
when next you go home, call your mother, look into her eyes and repeat this trash.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
sleekdot: [size=13pt]It would be really nice if Biancar is APGA leader because in the upcoming alliance

Given Biancars notoriety for being a village bicycle I could see her on all fours getting it from behind in Bourdillon Tinubu

While Peter Obi is whining with his female voice[/size]

LMAO
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Longeria(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Dear Auntie Bianca,

I admired you so much growing up, you made motherhood seem effortless. You always talked about how important it is to be a mother, and now you want to swim in this dirty game of politics. Please do not let them deceive you. Your children were really missing you while you stayed with Uncle in London. This new venture will not only take you away from them but also expose them to the filthiness of 9ja politics. I will not discuss too much but only remind you below of an interview with Sun.

"My father had a chamber called Rockonoh Law Chambers. As I told you, I come from a family of lawyers. Mostly he was involved in land cases, land disputes. What he wanted essentially was for everybody to graduate and join his law firm and he knew I didn't really have that passion but I was glad that in order to please him it was a profession that I went into and I don’t regret it today because it has taught me a lot of skills. Most importantly, negotiating skills. I realized very early that it was something I wasn't really cut out to do. I wanted to go into business, franchising. What I had wanted to do was to set up my own brand of beauty care product so that I would start running company of personal care products. Right now, I am the Managing Director of Bianca Blends Incorporated. We have over 25 different products, essentially beauty products, in our stable. They are mostly geared towards skin care issues and we are doing very well."

Please Auntie remember this quote "in the course of our marriage, each time he upsets me, I would say to him “oga ndi ori” (oga of thieves), which he found very amusing."

I am begging you to continue with your peaceful diplomatic position in Spain so you can continue to raise our children and have a peace of mind. The power and money, they are promising is not worth the wahala, you do not have the heart to join these thugs. Don't let them deceive you and drain you of your overall beauty. I am praying for your success and happiness.

Kindest regards,
Biafran Queen
sharaaaaaaaaaap, she's a born leader from a strong political family, mind you she is daughter of chief ONO the former governor of old Anambra state. Lion dey born lion.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Longeria(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
sleekdot: [size=14pt]Biancar can invite the warring men to a threeesome and resolve all their difference in the bedroom[/size]
you're a waste of SPERM.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Longeria: when next you go home, call your mother, look into her eyes and repeat this trash.
If my mother behaves like that, and I know, I will tell her off too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Femi Fani-kayode Did Not Slump In Our Custody - EFCC / Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.