Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' (24249 Views)

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Olu Jacobs Vs Pete Odochie & Joke Silva Vs Liz Benson? / Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by alienware(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Allow me to teach you some "brighter grammar" Mr English teacher. There is nothing like "bolded". That word is not real, because you will never find it in any decent dictionary. It's a made up word like Trickish. Hope you get it? Good!

My "bro" quote was applied in my comment as a sort of mockery. An average person with a limited understand of English language and it's applications would have gotten the drift, but apparently not you. Very embarrassing indeed. I'm embarrassed for you. Your comprehension skills must be very limited indeed!

You must be feeling pretty stupid right now. grin grin
hw far ? Come continue with ur grammer oh. I too know, dem brush u wella . Bwahahahaha
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by delors(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
SammyT95: Please and please how is it to quote someone's post on nairaland it's reli fustrating dat i cn't participate in d forum and it's kinda not fair
Sorry my dear learner...I was in a similar situation centuries back....Just click on quote (found at the base of the comment you wish to quote)...and BING!!!!!! There you are! Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nansee(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
spongeback[color=#990000:
]Am sure the movie will be DRY[/color]
what makes u think so?being positive is not a crime oh.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by 1BOBO1: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
SammyT95: Please and please how is it to quote someone's post on nairaland it's reli fustrating dat i cn't participate in d forum and it's kinda not fair

Right under the comments? Just click on the "quote icon" that should work.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by delors(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
spongeback: Am sure the movie will be DRY
Join the cast na to make it WET, abi?

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by 1BOBO1: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: She's cash-strapped and needed some quick payday, nothing else. Hope she wouldn't ruin the movie with bad acting.

You don't sound too bright... No offense.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by delors(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chei! People wicked o. See as dem take DISAMBIGUATE FrostyZonn's life (abi wetin be that English teacher learner name self?) grin grin grin grin Read book dem no go read book, na baba Mulika daughter dem go dey pursue up and down... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by DollyParton1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is LiZ Benson ever gonna age.
As graceful as ever.

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by teoo: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: She's cash-strapped and needed some quick payday, nothing else. Hope she wouldn't ruin the movie with bad acting.
You b mumu... Even is she nids quick cash, must u open ur dirty mouth (bagggaaa) to say such.. You nid help.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
I reiterate what I said before;

and this...

FrostyZonn: Liz Benson was a good actress in her time, but presently, being movie lustre for so long must be taking it's toll. So I still maintained that she's a "wild card" in that movie, period

Haters, read and weep!!

4 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by denzel2009: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013

To quote people on NL is not free, Please send N5000 to our GT account 3454443001. We will give you unlimited access to quote the front page.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by emmabowin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: I reiterate what I said before;

and this...

Haters, read and weep!!

peeps like you that don't take correction end up disgracing yourself up in public

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
emma bowin:

peeps like you that don't take correction end up disgracing yourself up in public

Go pack well joor. Ain't I entitled to my own opinion? Or must I sing her praise like everyone else? Dude, this is democracy, not communist China, so shut your trap.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by delors(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Go pack well joor. Ain't I entitled to my own opinion? Or must I sing her praise like everyone else? Dude, this is democracy, not communist China, so shut your trap.
I concur cool

3 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Phemorinho(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Using Hon. Patrick's voice:I say a very accidominial please and please to my fellow nairalAnders. I have not come here to cajole or bamboozle any homo sapien here. I say a very big capital rejecta menta to anologima of the paripasue of the language arguement. We all know that as nigerian citizenry,it is not impossible to make mistake in speaking the borrowed tongue,even in a hullahu. I implore my fighting brothers to send their nomenclatures and their occupational symbolism to my cloud reciever phemorinho98@gmail.com so that I can Joshua them to their rehoboth.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Are Nigerians just naturally bitter people or we just just negative people naturally
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Bimpss(f): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
This movie actually looks good, compared with the pointless Indecent films that nollywood seems to be producing lately. I might actually pay to watch this.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by SammyT95(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Testing

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by SammyT95(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
SammyT95: Testing
t

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by SammyT95(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
#1BOBO:

Right under the comments? Just click on the "quote icon" that should work.
thanks it's working nw i guess

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by RedCard1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
The movie is ok. Not great but definitely better than nollywood's regular movies. And Liz Benson remains the acting queen

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by gothrones(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Indeed you are. Carry go! cool
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by SammyT95(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
delors:
Sorry my dear learner...I was in a similar situation centuries back....Just click on quote (found at the base of the comment you wish to quote)...and BING!!!!!! There you are! Thank me later cool
now i'm no more a leaner

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by bebechuks: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nice seeing the renowned evang Lizzy. Got to see dis movie.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Geeeee3: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
oh no! Who are those kids querreling up there? Oh not again... I had warned those patients not to miss any dose of their prescribd medication.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Geeeee3: oh no! Who are those kids querreling up there? Oh not again... I had warned those patients not to miss any dose of their prescribd medication.
What's wrong with this one? undecided Are you that desperate for 'likes'? Stick to the thread and let those that wanna tongue-lash each other do so at their own peril.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by gothrones(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
^
At their own peril? What's with the hyperbole?
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nickyspice(f): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
SMH. A pity you couldn't respond to my post intelligently. And all you could do was try to find mistakes from mine...indeed.

Bro, 'bolded' is the past participle of the word 'bold'. So, it's in the dictionary grin grin.

I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. Place your right hand on your chest and say after me: ' I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool...whether online or offline...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. So help me God'.

Hope you now feel better? grin F.O.O.L!!!! grin grin
#laughs and falls dwn from an iroko tree# kai my waist o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Geeeee3: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
What's wrong with this one? undecided Are you that desperate for 'likes'? Stick to the thread and let those that wanna tongue-lash each other do so at their own peril.
thanks but wetin com be your own? Who told you am desperate for 'likes? Abeg park well and concentrate on the thread joor. For the records am not tongue-lashing you ok?
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Geeeee3:
thanks but wetin com be your own? Who told you am desperate for 'likes? Abeg park well and concentrate on the thread joor. For the records am not tongue-lashing you ok?
Yessir, I will park well. *Gently parks SUV at a corner*. So, can you also park your motorcycle from here pls? Thanks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by AmeLonRo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good film, good movie, good script, good message. Good work. Welcome Liz Benson. Correct actress you are.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Iaz93: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
SMH. A pity you couldn't respond to my post intelligently. And all you could do was try to find mistakes from mine...indeed.

Bro, 'bolded' is the past participle of the word 'bold'. So, it's in the dictionary grin grin.

I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. Place your right hand on your chest and say after me: ' I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool...whether online or offline ...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. So help me God'.

Hope you now feel better? grin F.O.O.L!!!! grin grin
LMAO!!! combo! my nightz been made

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 / BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.