Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited (51390 Views)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Police Nab Man For Raping Underage Girls / I Only Raped Four Of Them"man Who Is Accused Of Raping 8 Underage Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
la furia: It is not all about passing law to stop young girls from marrying early but protecting from the beginning. In the North, young girls are married off early, in the south they are made to work as housmaid or go into prostitution. All these can be link to one factor; poverty. People shouldn't underestimate the power of poverty. Iaws or inspirational talks and campaigns about girls rite wont put food on their table.
We live in a sick world where people dont render help sincerely with out expecting something in return. So many things are simply just wrong in Nigeria
exactly
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by sureway1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dis no be new story for lagos nw..
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by EdwardAkande(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
@op, u sef later enter the place sha! So u sef join be dat na. Btw, u no get another place wey u go enter go search 4 news if no be ashi house?
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by deols(f): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
What is it with reporters always going to the prostitutes? Without ever proffering solution nor helping them out?It appears this time of the year is the one they choose all the time. Could it be that they go with ulterior motives?

How about going to the prisons for a change?

Lazy journalists with nothing new to offer.No wonder uneducated bloggers are taking their place.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by EdwardAkande(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
All am saying is dat: 'wetin the op go find 4 there?'
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by deols(f): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
babe_online:
if the muslims dont patronize them, there wont be prostitutes.

P.S I am neither Christian nor Muslim.

Fact is, some people are being mischievous on this matter.

Every year, during ramadan, there is always a journalist going to brothels to ask them 'how market' and the news is always on the home page with the claim that market is bad because Muslims are fasting. Of course not all Muslims are totally righteous. No one is a saint. But does it not already show a mischievous intent by these reporters?

*that crime reduces in Ramadan is a good thing. In Islam we believe that satan is chained at this period and people(of all religions) are less likely to sin.

* It also shows an adherence to their faith by Muslims. Majority of these people may get forgiven for all their sins in thisbmonth.

*that Ramadan affects everything confirms the held notion that Muslims are the majority in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by tspun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
no b new tin na
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by onyeego(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
cryChei, God punish poverty!

Poverty the root of all evils

I can't even wish this for my enemy.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
lorretta u: well now we know who there major patrons are.

Us cof, we knw dem.
Pretenders!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by digitalnaira: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bad business this ramadan period. So na muslims be thier major customers. Abeg na my observation oh no be say I mean anything by saying so.

JaaizTech:
Did you also observe that Christians are majorly the prostitutes.

You hardly see a muslim girl openly flirting with men since they are sacred of you muslim men physically harassing and castigating them. But I can categorically tell you they not morally better, as I bleep those hijab wearing beautis. Once they remove heavy I see very beautiful skin protected from the harsh sun, a punany that is fresh and clean, men you need to see their skin to fully grasp what I mean by beautiful. But some are protecting their virginity 4 those alfas and na them teach me the secret of anal sex and crotch grinding. They don't fancy MouthAction. If not that this is public forum I 4 post pics my risky pics to verify my claim. Assure me I won't be banned or the post will not be hidden I'll gladly post them, as them plenty 4 my phone.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by nbright: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Where is kulyie?.... Come and see what your fellow female is doing to your kind!... You think women don't do bad things too?...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by deols(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
la furia: It is not all about passing law to stop young girls from marrying early but protecting from the beginning. In the North, young girls are married off early, in the south they are made to work as housmaid or go into prostitution. All these can be link to one factor; poverty. People shouldn't underestimate the power of poverty. Iaws or inspirational talks and campaigns about girls rite wont put food on their table.
We live in a sick world where people dont render help sincerely with out expecting something in return. So many things are simply just wrong in Nigeria

This is one of the arguments I have maintained since the child bride issue. Educate them, deal with poverty and these things would already be things of the past.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Osumare2013: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked
shocked
No be me talk am o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by heed101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
hollandis: where is the picture.I hate Nigeria news
by their pictures u shall know them. Akwula, Olosho. Hehehe
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by dowjones(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
never trust a bytch. All thier "stories" come in one format.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by omanifrank(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
rakumiii: This is aa very disheartening story. Brings tears to my eyes that this kind of thing happens but it is reality. so sad
Times shall tell
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by nbright: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
“I am very brave,” said Martha, beating her chest as she spoke. “I can take on as many men as are available at a time.”
Strong girl.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Seyixyz: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Cudn't rid evrytin abeg!

*too long a story*
Intellectual laziness
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by MbIbrahim(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its un4tunate d@ stuffs lyk dis stil hs momentum in dis present age we are. I refuse 2 agree wif their reasons cos poverty is nt a reason 4 prostitution. There r dignified & respectable jobs around if u don't want 2 mind d income they'll gv 2 u
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
It is sad that underage girls are openly exploited like this and nothing is done about it. We simply accept it and move on. With all this write up by OP who spent more than one day on tour of the slave camp ...he did nothing to change the situation or encourage not even one girl sef to find a better life. In fact I think he was sort of excited being there in the middle of all the flesh and just as excited to come share his experience with everynody except those who can do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by ssiaccenture(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
House of commotion is better than house of abomination. we should try to weigh the pros and cons of every situation and strike the balance. Every situation in life has its own pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by abdulkayus(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
And wen u said that dey shld marry early, dey will said its archaic. So which one do u prefer now. Being a wife at 15 or being a prostitute at 15?
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by CeaserB: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Phew! Tis Thread Is so Long To Read, But Very Easy To Understand (if you've experienced it directly or indirectly). I slept with "minors" Whilst I Was Still A minor Tho' -that's the harsh reality of life, we kids of the jet-age live fast life. We wanna do things our parents never thought of doing when they were young.

...Fast forward to the new millenium, I was done with anything minor when I crossed the teen-age. I'm now into major things coolLike I Love Big bootie. Shout out to most of my Southern peeps who like big bootys. cheesy We don't go for little kids (I can't say thesame for some peeps in the upper part of the compass tho undecided). We like big booty mamas (so long she's more than 18, ripe and lookin' plum) kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by joshuaidibia(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hmmm. Aboki men and conji. Nawa. SHAME ON CONJI

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Ebenezerk2: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
The activities of some people are worse than these prostitutes, may God help us
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013

Poverty is terrible. Worse than HIV..
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Seyixyz: Intellectual laziness

grin grin grin
U cn say dat again buddy!
Bt u sef knw say d tori tu long!
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by soledadd: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Blame also those who patronise them.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Prowizy2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
no b ur mates dey stay unda fly'ova?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Ammanda(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
These abokis should make haste and finish this ramadam and resume their patronage before hunger will these girls

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Tonniey(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
u just voiced my mind. Ramadan period= low patronage of brothels....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.