Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited (51356 Views)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Police Nab Man For Raping Underage Girls / I Only Raped Four Of Them"man Who Is Accused Of Raping 8 Underage Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by WRITERSTAB: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
support the girl child here at www.writerstab. today

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by bknight: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
There are harsh realities sentiments have no solutions for. This is life! undecided
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
ayswags: Edo is to prostitution,while drug pushing is for the ibos

omo onile, agbero and almajirism are for yorubas. What a country

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by toshmann(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
JaaizTech:
Prostitution thrives where the environment or society allows it to thrive. There is no where in the world, where paid sex will not patronized, if you allow it to exist. I doubt poverty has that much to do it, although hopelessness and the fact that the option exists, is what makes it viable.
The best way to curtail it is to legislate against prostitution and crack down on prostitutes.
No amount of legislation or crackdown can eliminate prostitut10n. Until we offer these kids a reasonable alternative lifestyle, we might as well be wasting time.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by abu0710102013: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
I ASKED, HOW DID SHE GET PREGNANT@ nnena. Simple english
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
JaaizTech:
Did you also observe that Christians are majorly the prostitutes.
if the muslims dont patronize them, there wont be prostitutes.

P.S I am neither Christian nor Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Goodysydney: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
ayswags: Edo is to prostitution,while drug pushing is for the ibos
and rapist, internet fraud and marriage scams is for yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by 5much(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Too much talj but little effort to help d ladies.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by tpia5: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
abu0710102013: We muslims say marriage dem say no its underage, pedopilia and child abuse. Pls provide solution to this. Oh sori she became pregnant at jss3 nawa pls nairalanders we want explanation

Marriage does not necessarily prevent prostitution though.

As long as there's a demand for it, supply will always be there.

Premarital pregnancy is also not an excuse to go into prostitution.

The underlying causes are deeper than all these.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Us cof, we knw dem.
Pretenders!!!
their oga said they are marrying children to keep them from turning to prostitutes. And then they still patronize prostitutes.
Hahaha
Dem dey tell small pikin smiley
Seems like these people have a thing for illicit sezx.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

ngozi, ashewo no de fight o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

lol which region got their almajiris deported back to their village at the beggining of these week,u and i know the correct answer oaf

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Goodysydney: and rapist, internet fraud and marriage scams is for yorubas
ibos are still our oga at the top in terms of crimes,deal with that

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Symphony007: Can someone tell me how long a ban usually last? Some PDP goons appear to have done their worse by shutting me out of the polotical discuss but let them enjoy their holiday while it last because i will soon be back with ten times more venom to spew.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by bankyblue(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
BRF pls the next point as to be EDO state.

Deportation things activated.

We ve to keep Lagos clean of all this miscreant

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by kunlesehan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
young girls please learn to keep your head up, your eyes open and your legs closed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by adino(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
lorretta u: well now we know who there major patrons are.
The hypocrites are storing up their kongi only to release it with full force after their 40days repentance.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is exactly where the government of the day wants nigeria to be. Ensuring there isn't a shortage of fresh tight girls to service them during their wild parties.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by afoo02(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Advance Begger.....lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by PurestBoy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
seabee: The most unfortunate thing about this is that almost every street in Lagos has a prostitute base where Police and other Law Enforcement Agents visit.
Police even collect weekly dues(tax) from these "unfortunate kids".
May God help us in this country.

So police no go chop?
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by eightsin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Eiya... It's a pity. May God give to me a good decent lady to marry.. I've seen people get married to prostitutes just because they did their thing in Europe. Them no mind the kind tinz when don go in n out of the woman.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by AK481(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
sakaguchi:
Who tell you they do nothing, people straff you are there saying they do nothing
What are they doing? Don't they also "straff" men?

Or don't u know men get paid for straffing too?

Ok,havn't u heard of prostitute fighting themselves over a performing customer,whom they service free?

Oga,they do nothing to get money,so its free and they prefare it to being a doctor,engineer or lawyer.
No need for burning candles and reading.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by PurestBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).

Me self need just #3,000 to buy a carton of Gulder, someone just challenged me and bet to give me 6K if I finish d carton.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by tunnababz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Well, many responsible guys patronise Prostitutes, and if Prostitution is banned,many guys would go gaga!!

Abi na lie??

Am against 'UNDER-AGE' prostitution though.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by HERO111: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Are you guys surprise? Do you know recently i met a girl on facebook while we were talking i asked what she does for a living she said she was an online agent. Ha! and i was like what exactly was the job all about? And in a jiffy she introduced a website to me to visit and register if i needed a girl for relaxation, and i was shocked when i loaded the site and saw nude teenage pics indicating the site is exactly into similar business described by the poster above.

MY point is Nigeria is progressing in evil than in good.
We need Gods' intervention.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by digitalnaira: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
JaaizTech:
Did you also observe that Christians are majorly the prostitutes.

You hardly see a muslim girl openly flirting with men since they are sacred of you muslim men physically harassing and castigating them. But I can categorically tell you no more morally better, as I bleep those hijab wearing beautis. Once they remove heavy I see very beautiful skin protected from the harsh sun, a punany that is fresh and clean, men you need to see their skin to fully grasp what I mean by beautiful. But some are protecting their virginity 4 those alfas and na them teach me the secret of anal sex and crotch grinding. They don't fancy MouthAction. If not that this is public forum I 4 post pics my risky pics to verify my claim. Assure me I won't be banned or the post will not be hidden I'll gladly post them, as them plenty 4 my phone.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Godson201333(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oh what a pity!I feel pity for these young people and most especially the EDOS,Looks like prostitution is running in their blood by forcing even their blood sister to do thesame thing..
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
At Room 19, a busty lady, probably in her 30s, sat on a stool by the door. Asked why she was idle at that time of the day, she said she was waiting for prospective clients, adding that business had been dull because of the Ramadan period.

We read this every year
So it is the lateefs and razaqs that are their main patrons
Hehehehehe
Make una no worry
Ramadan go soon end and Lawal will go back to chopping isiewu and other choppables

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
digitalnaira:

You hardly see a muslim girl openly flirting with men since they are sacred of you muslim men physically harassing and castigating them. But I can categorically tell you no more morally better, as I bleep those hijab wearing beautis. Once they remove heavy I see very beautiful skin protected from the harsh sun, a punany that is fresh and clean, men you need to see their skin to fully grasp what I mean by beautiful. But some are protecting their virginity 4 those alfas and na them teach me the secret of anal sex and crotch grinding. They don't fancy MouthAction. If not that this is public forum I 4 post pics my risky pics to verify my claim. Assure me I won't be banned or the post will not be hidden I'll gladly post them, as them plenty 4 my phone.

It is said that they even recite portions of the Koran during intercourse grin
I heard from someone who did youth service there
Some dey waka about with no peteri underneath the overall lipsrsealed
The younger ones will leave their old Alhaji husbands and sneak out at night to service younger agile men

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by deols(f): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
babe_online:
if the muslims dont patronize them, there wont be prostitutes.

P.S I am neither Christian nor Muslim.

Fact is, some people are being mischievous on this matter.

Every year, during ramadan, there is always a journalist going to brothels to ask them 'how market' and the news is always on the home page with the claim that market is bad because Muslims are fasting. Of course not all Muslims are totally righteous. No one is a saint. But does it not already show a mischievous intent by these reporters?

*that crime reduces in Ramadan is a good thing. In Islam we believe that satan is chained at this period and people(of all religions) are less likely to sin.

* It also shows an adherence to their faith by Muslims. Majority of these people may get forgiven for all their sins in thisbmonth.

*that Ramadan affects everything confirms the held notion that Muslims are the majority in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by trolling(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
question, if you are not a virgin or married what are you shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics) / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.