Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt (29574 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by texaco1: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
wirinet:

First I am. not in support of Chidi macing Chinda, it is a barbaric act. He should face the full wrath of the law ( if he is not protected by the same law by way of legislative immunity). But I am just using my lay mans knowledge of the law. Chinda obviously rushed to the hospital to draw sympathy. You should know most of the people we have as state assembly members and national assembly members have been identified as thugs, 419ers, drug barons, etc. So expecting Lloyd,Bipi, Chinda and so to be genlemanly and fight by pushing and shoving is being too utopic. I am even surprised star bottles were not broken and used to stab each other.

First the mace that should act as the murder weapon was not brought from home by chinda but was high-jacked from the floor to be used to drive Bipi and his group. If he premediated to commit murder he would have brought the murder weapon with him.

Ok, I hope I have time to take you up on your challenge, we would have to examine the macing video frame by frame and put all relating press statements into consideration in the written address.

my mail address is same as my username with a yahoo.com
This is bottom,if chidi wasn't caught on tape he wouldn't have been arrested or detained.the tape has tilted the case in favour of bilip,whether bilip or whatever he calls himself made a confession in another video doesn't count.the point is chidi was caught on video hitting someone with a mace and that is the evidence that will be used against him.
Whether the anti amaechi camp came with a battalion or platoon is irrelevant here.
Someone is assumed innocent of a crime until a case is proving beyond reasonable doubt and in this case ,the video points to chidi as the guilty one
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by lorddannie: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dudu_Negro: I have just one question for Mr Lloyd......

I need the mace, where is it?
what do you need it for? To hit somebody, huh?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by slimghost(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
ssii:

Are you saying you did'nt see the video of Bipi's confession.

With the likes of you and slimghost, Nigeria is doomed. You are ready to sell your destiny and that of your children for the crumbs of bread you are eating off Gej and Wike. But sorry for you, gej will not be president forever.

Either you have mental problem or you are a born sycophant! Sorry to burst your bubble but Lloyd will face the full wrath of the law. Only an animal behaves the way he did and only his type would support his action. Clown!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by kabba7(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
At the begining of the end
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by texaco1: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
slimghost:

Either you have mental problem or you are a born sycophant! Sorry to burst your bubble but Lloyd will face the full wrath of the law. Only an animal behaves the way he did and only his type would support his action. Clown!
You should have ignored him,after reading his post I saw that it was pointless answering him back
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by slimghost(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
texaco1:
You should have ignored him,after reading his post I saw that it was pointless answering him back

The animal can't even conceal his sycophancy and bias anymore!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
rooftech: abacha was better
Wich kind person are u bro? Wat do u mean by ur statement
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Didi8: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let the animal (Chidi Lloyd) face the music that he switched on. Let the emperor of Rivers State help him now since he likes interfering in matters that do not concern him. Fo.ols. They think there is no more laws in the state since Amaechi came to power. Na me tell am to commit attempted murder? Hediot..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
..And where are those people shouting that nobody can do anything to Lloyd based on immunity? I want to see their shameless faces!! Supporting a man who nearly killed his fellow tribes man all because of politics..what an idiotic brute Lloyd is. Let him go and majority lead in detention, His political "courier" for now is Donzo. How any1 can support his barbaric act with the excuse that he was protectng 'democracy' beats me. Let Ameachi go and save him, his long spiral down the tunnel just started!! See pro Ameachi noisemakers talking about injustice, Ameachis 1st tenure alone was a big sham!! A shame to the judiciary and democracy! Mnwhl how come this post nefa risch page 18? Ameachi peeps dey sleep?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by olusola200: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM GEJ HIS WIFE IG AND THE MBU SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE .IT IS A CASE OF TWO FIGHTING LET THE LAW TAKE ITS COURSE
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by olusola200: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
For wetin nah?:
..And where are those people shouting that nobody can do anything to Lloyd based on immunity? I want to see their shameless faces!! Supporting a man who nearly killed his fellow tribes man all because of politics..what an idiotic brute Lloyd is. Let him go and majority lead in detention, His political "courier" for now is Donzo. How any1 can support his barbaric act with the excuse that he was protectng 'democracy' beats me. Let Ameachi go and save him, his long spiral down the tunnel just started!! See pro Ameachi noisemakers talking about injustice, Ameachis 1st tenure alone was a big sham!! A shame to the judiciary and democracy! Mnwhl how come this post nefa risch page 18? Ameachi peeps dey sleep?
CAN TWO WRONG MAKE A RIGHT
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by paveinc(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]if u can't beat them ,u join them
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by VeedeGeePapa: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let's b reasonable plz, they thanked d IG 4 taking gud kia of Hon chidi while in force HQ, and also claimed he spent 3 minits in d CP's office n since den no 1 knows where he is.
Hw did they now knw he's bein turtured & handcuffed?
They were careful enof to count 500 policemen frm d airport to Police hd qtrs, watch him enta CP's office, meticulous enof to say he came out 3 minits later, how did he nw get out of their sight?
D story no don well.
Plz note dat dis is d second tym same guy would attack a fellow lawmaker. He punched his felow member in d face d day Gov Peter Odili presented 2007 budget to d house in 2006 claimin it was a budget of deciet.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Iriruaga100(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
He should tell amaechi to come save him na.Make e stay jail jor
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
AMAECHI, TRY HELP AM NAH, YOU GUYS ARE LEARNERS. THERE IS ALWAYS SOME DEGREE OF DEVIATION BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICAL. RELATE THE ENVIRONMENT TO THE ISSUE BEFORE SUMMARIZING. AMAECHI, IF GEJ UNLEASH, YOU MUST TAKE OFF OR BE OFFED. BE WARNED. "COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARM FORCES VS CHIEF 'ARMLESS' SECURITY OF A STATE" GEJ IS A GOOD MAN, IF NA AVERAGE NIGERIAN LIKE IBB AND OBJ, RIVERS STATE WILL BE UNDER EMERGENCY RULE AND THE SHITS CRUSHED.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Didi8: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let the animal (Chidi Lloyd) face the music that he switched on. Let the emperor of Rivers State help him now since he likes interfering in matters that do not concern him. Fo.o.ls. They think there are no more laws in the state since Amaechi came to power. Na me tell Chid Lloyd to commit attempted murder? Hediot..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by VeedeGeePapa: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2013
What woul u do if som1 does this to ur loved 1 all in d name of politics.
And y shuld dey nt transport him on black maria when he has d intention of escaping frm d police.
He went to Force HQ around 5pm, is dat normal? If u want to honour police invitation n return same day u will go in d morning bt he went around 5pm cos he ran out options at Lagos, u dont go to Abuja frm PH tru Lagos, so y did he go tru lagos, its ovious d hon wanted to leave d country bt got d hint dat he will b pickd up once he enters d int'l wing of d airport as d men officers were already waitin 4 him there, d smart guy now borded Abj frm d domestic wing and went to forces headquarters when work don dey close come day expect to return same day.

Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nogodre: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2013
justsayemma: He is being mal treated b4 prosecution,he didn't just start hitting d man like dat,somtyn wuld ve prompted it.this clearly shows dat Fg is not neutral on dis.

Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nogodre: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Regardless of wat must ,ve happened, that singular action of his is barbaric nd depicts him as a thug who is not supposed 2 ,ve occupied such exalted positn. So, he deserves wateva ordeals he is passn tru.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nogodre: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2013
ssii:
Nobody is saying the law should not take its course, the rule of law should be followed. His rights should be protected and justice should not be one sided. We are not in military regime for crying out loud.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by Nogodre: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2013
Wot right ? when he already infringed on someon else's right 2 life.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by sovpounds(m): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2013
There is no need to take sides in this Rivers state crisis. All of the protagonists including President Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Amaechi, Chidi Lloyd and Bipi are fighting for their personal interests.

Why should we be involved in this? Which of them can prove that they have NEVER diverted public funds for private uses since they came into public office?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by bluz: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2013
chidi deserves what he is getting now cuz what i saw on that video is an attempted murder. up NPF
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by longjon: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2013
P.Stacks:

I will educate you.

During the Military Regime, we had only the Supreme Ruling Council to delegate on issues and immediately swing into action.. It was by far less expensive to this democracy where our Senators are the highest paid in the world and would use their high pay to pass only laws supporting Child-Bride..

When you are the highest paid in the world, it should reflect on the quality of laws you pass to govern the people..

Democracy is very Expensive.. Atleast only Abacha did the looting and a few others but in this democracy, everybody loots, Free for all.
No law, no order, no decorum, no justice, no jobs, no PHCN... NEPA was far better during Military Regime under Babangida and Abacha, name it.. Let's do a holistic Evaluation as to what was and what is now....

Military Regime was far better..

Please shut up
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by kolado(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2013
Helo! The spectre of criminal liability hanging around Chidi Llyod's neck has next to nothing to do with legislative immunity. He might just as well face trial in that immunity only cover words and not actions that are criminal or violent on the floor of the house. His act is criminally reprehensible and it was clear he had the intention to kill chinda with the force he was pounding him with the mace. He cannot rely on provocation as a defence let alone self-defence as purportly defended by his lawyer. Secondly, the issue of his fundamental human right had been breached because he should be afforded fair hearing,constitutionally within a reasonable time.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by dBard: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2013
Chidi Lloyd is not judt worse thsn a common criminsl, he is an animal.

ppl as usual blowing tins outta proportion..wen btw d airport n d force hq was he tortured abi blindfolds now equates t bin tortured??

defender of drmocracy indeed..Lloyd d barbarian angry
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by wirinet(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
kolado: Helo! The spectre of criminal liability hanging around Chidi Llyod's neck has next to nothing to do with legislative immunity. He might just as well face trial in that immunity only cover words and not actions that are criminal or violent on the floor of the house. His act is criminally reprehensible and it was clear he had the intention to kill chinda with the force he was pounding him with the mace. He cannot rely on provocation as a defence let alone self-defence as purportly defended by his lawyer. Secondly, the issue of his fundamental human right had been breached because he should be afforded fair hearing,constitutionally within a reasonable time.

This is not the first time legislators had been assaulted on the floor of the state or national assembly, and no other case had even made it to court. Dino Melaye was assaulted by Bankole's supporters on the floor of the national assembly, and the courts declined jurisdiction citing legislative immunity of the offenders. One argument chidi's lawyer can present is that the house was not in session when the assault took place and so not covered by legislative immunity. But legislative immunity as stated in our laws allow a legislator to go Scot free on crimes committed on the floor of the state or national assembly.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by wckabuoh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
The man that had no shoes now a dictator...............well, no problems. We have made the mistake in 2011, let us wait for 2015 to come.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt by kolado(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2013
wirinet:

This is not the first time legislators had been assaulted on the floor of the state or national assembly, and no other case had even made it to court. Dino Melaye was assaulted by Bankole's supporters on the floor of the national assembly, and the courts declined jurisdiction citing legislative immunity of the offenders. One argument chidi's lawyer can present is that the house was not in session when the assault took place and so not covered by legislative immunity. But legislative immunity as stated in our laws allow a legislator to go Scot free on crimes committed on the floor of the state or national assembly.
Really? I never knew. Are you a lawyer or law student?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs 6 Bills Into Law / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.