Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28174 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
she got admitted in 2012 and converted to Islam in feb 2013.

i do hope this isnt all a ruse to cover up the fact that she perhaps wasnt doing well in school?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
the emir promised to send her to another school

yes, he should do that, and hopefully she'll do well there.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Bsmartt(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Glory be to the almighty(SWT). this argument is the result of the preaching of our religious leader whose preaching is majorly on hatred for the other faithg its high time they started preaching love and peaceful co-existence among believers of different faith especially in a plural society like NIGERIA. We all know that people convert from one religion to another without any hullabaloo and kaos.Please let us check ourselves! PEACE
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by raheema4u(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Islam means TOTAL SUBMISSION to GOD. How are U so Sure u re on the right track if u don't take ur time and seek for the truth.

JESUS peace be upon him said that we should seek for the truth and it will set us free. We only die once. It doesn't hurt, take ur time read BIBLE and the QURAN with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Okay,
The lady in question is not telling the whole truth.
This thing involves one Bobo like that who is a Moslem.
There is nothing wrong with her conversion, but she should not deny her family. at least tell them the truth.
She is at the age when women begin think upside down.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by sweetcheecks(f): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: This girl is old enough to make her choice which religion to belong to. Whether she was hypnotized or not should nto sufficed else we can also say that those that have become born again Chritians were equally hypnotized. Abi no be so? I also understand her fears of not wanting to go back home. A typical Igbo man will rather die than see that a member of his family is a Muslim and even if he allows the girl practice her religion, she won't feel at home talk more of the community where she comes from.

Really the lady looks happy and in good health. Her father should just stop this and pray about it. This might be his test of tolarance. He can now just stop threatening the lady and just love her.

The bible says " many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all". If he truelly believes his Christianity now is the time to put it to practice.

You cannot live for your children you can only pray for them to live the right way. Enuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
The rigours of Christian living as practice by true Christians(parents inclusive)might have prompted her to abscond.

Too much fasting, praying, night vigils to observe and she got no faith to keep up with the rhythm.

This is a slap on her family particularly her pastor father. For a man who is fisher of men losing an already caught goldfish puts his calling to question.

For me, I will do everything reasonable to sanitise my daughter in her already hypnotise condition.

No one comes to the father except through me----------Jesus.

For me and my FAMILY, we MUST serve the lord.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Adedoks(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.
just laughing...
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Okokobioko!!
please tell us more
I have said on these pages years ago that the few Igbo men who convert to Islam do so for any financial benefits they can get
There was one in my village and his Islamic connections built him a gated mansion in the village grin grin grin
Another was a relative and he made money from the Mecca trips grin grin and relocated to the village with his Hausa wives grin grin ,he is now RIP
Na business grin

Many of them,the thing no dey go beyond their change of name
Al those charlatans in Owerri central mosque
I had a feeling this was about a man
Not surprised at all
Publicity stunt
how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
homesteady: Let just continue praying for the girl, that the charm they used on her will soon be neutralised!!

Because I can't imagine a Pastor's daughter converting to islam on her own free will!! Its kinda absurd!!
yes dear, it's really absurd!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Kitomania(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Really the lady looks happy and in good health. Her father should just stop this and pray about it. This might be his test of tolarance. He can now just stop threatening the lady and just love her.

The bible says " many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all". If he truelly believes his Christianity now is the time to put it to practice.

You cannot live for your children you can only pray for them to live the right way. Enuff said.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by elnaf(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Kitomania(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Good one....
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by demmy66: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by demmy66: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Inioluwa280: which kind rubbish u dey talk allah ko jallah ni,na only God,G.O.D i knw,he dn cum dy tak nnsens he no go beta 4 u and ur ramadan......mtcheew.....oloshi!!!
Your GOD is yours, and Allah is the GOD of all mankind including prophet Isa(Jesus)ASW, there is no compulsion in Islam, to you is your religion while to me is my religion, u have proven to be unintelligent n immature on issues that borders religion. At 25, aisha has made her decision, you should not insult peoples belief because it doesn't conform with yours. Regardless of your insult on muslims and the holy month of ramadhan, Allah will reward us abundantly. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by CoenzymeA: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
abu12:

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/13449-nobody-forced-me-to-accept-islam-convert-insists

I said it before seeing her picture that she must be beautiful and light-skinned. This is their trade mark.They hunt them down and then secure their brains on the tree like the picture below. Only Baba God can deliver any lady found in this position as she becomes forever attached to the person as that charm gets old and become absorbed into the tree. This lady might have been captured forever, my warning is for prospective beautiful girls going to Bida to beware of Nupe men. You no fit chop Nupe man money and go scot free. They must turn you to Aisha.

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by CoenzymeA: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
What a pity.

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by SavoG(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
mayb thrs a guy behind dis. bt woteva being in Redeem for dis many yrs shud let her knw dat Jesus Christ is LORD. THE ONLY SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Tamax: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
FAKE STORY grin grin grin NA DEM SABI tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by raeez(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Okokobioko!!
please tell us more
I have said on these pages years ago that the few Igbo men who convert to Islam do so for any financial benefits they can get
There was one in my village and his Islamic connections built him a gated mansion in the village grin grin grin
Another was a relative and he made money from the Mecca trips grin grin and relocated to the village with his Hausa wives grin grin ,he is now RIP
Na business grin

Many of them,the thing no dey go beyond their change of name
Al those charlatans in Owerri central mosque
I had a feeling this was about a man
Not surprised at all
Publicity stunt
so does some muslims convert to xtianity cos of financial favour just let her be and practice heer religion
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Abuklaw(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: This girl is old enough to make her choice which religion to belong to. Whether she was hypnotized or not should nto sufficed else we can also say that those that have become born again Chritians were equally hypnotized. Abi no be so? I also understand her fears of not wanting to go back home. A typical Igbo man will rather die than see that a member of his family is a Muslim and even if he allows the girl practice her religion, she won't feel at home talk more of the community where she comes from.
what a brilliant comment from the cavity of a sage.u're indeed a role model to other igbos afam.but my question is,why do xtians convertee face a those absolute rejection and even life threat from their family members (my mum as a case study) while everyone will jump to conclusion that islam lack tolerant if any muslim should act likewise. My father went through hell during the fierce battle with his in law on the issue but i thank God for his doggedness and absolute forbearance to pacify and unite with his angry in law. We now live in a cordial co-existence. The most funniest part of this story was that her 3 younger sisters follow suit.i always and will contnue to say it that every sane physche need not be condemn for taking risky and convolute decision.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Roserbert:

its truly her choice wateva religion she chose τ̲̅ȍ practice, ...

My own point is why di she quit school without her parent knowin?

Now she's 25, she supposed τ̲̅ȍ av graduated by now, meanwhile she stopped schoolin afta her first year, according τ̲̅ȍ d report, where has she been all dis while?
She didn't quite sch,are c.p was low,so she was kick off.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Vado(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's a shame seeing a Clergy daughter go astray but she can convert to Hindu if she wants, her absence won't be felt in Christiandom neither will it stop the second coming of Christ. I wish her goodluck!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by LET4U: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.
emerging how this . . . . .kai! Na Who telled you say islam give room charm? Yes! charm of truth.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Tamax: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
She didn't quite sch,are c.p was low,so she was kick off.
grin grin grin I CAN SEE She no knw book grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Abuklaw(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Co-enzymeA:

I said it before seeing her picture that she must be beautiful and light-skinned. This is their trade mark.They hunt them down and then secure their brains on the tree like the picture below. Only Baba God can deliver any lady found in this position as she becomes forever attached to the person as that charm gets old and become absorbed into the tree. This lady might have been captured forever, my warning is for prospective beautiful girls going to Bida to beware of Nupe men. You no fit chop Nupe man money and go scot free. They must turn you to Aisha.

funny comment,it is only in Nigeria that every revert to islam must be through spell but every convert from it must be seeing the truth as claimed.thank God we're living in a communication age when no1 can tell that there is no mosque in israel and that britons and americans never revert to islam (also facilitated by hypnotize) and i will naively/gullibly believe.
I wonder why Nigerians don't follow their westminsters footstep when it comes to issues that favour islam and run for the cover just because the truth is prevailing
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by richt75: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
allah is great, alshabab is great, boko haram is great, alqaida is great.......hahaha. who is decieving who? she is been enticed with suya meat and other useless stuffs including some wicked aboki saudi charms.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by touchmeder: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
this lady needs to be left alone. she is an adult and over 20years of age. the reason she has done this is best known to her. LET HER BE, she is not the first to convert and will not be the last. as we speak more are converting from all sort of religion to another.
my only issue with her is the fact she is no longer in school. education they say is power..... especially in that north where women are treated likeundecided you gonna need you education and liberalism girl. if you dont miss Christianity, your loved ones or parents, you will miss the lifestyle down south

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by raheema4u(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
onyejiokem: yes dear, it's really absurd!

Google the likes of Areeb Islam. Yusuf Estes, Abdulraheem Green and many more. They were all once a preacher of Trinity before they reverted to Islam.

We only die once, open your heart and seek for the Truth. There is no return ticket once we re dead.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Damon03(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
babyosisi:

I cancel and destroy that evil prayer in Jesus mighty name
Igboland shall be free from the curse of the bond woman

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Dgbem: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am sure the house would have been burnt down by now....
9ja voice: time shall tell.

why not to the police for safety why emir house and sharia court?

lauf wan kill me. lets turn the table around:
lets say the girl in question is fulani convert to christian and taking refuge in the house of asagba of asaba? what do u tink will happen by now?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by deols(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Here is her picture (as seen in the media)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.