Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Turning Your Water To Wine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Turning Your Water To Wine (448 Views)

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Why Do Some Muslim Clerics Dye Their Beards To Wine Colour?? / Why Did Jesus Convert Water To Wine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Your Water To Wine by isaiahsthot(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Most of us have a difficulty linking what we have to what we desire,the guy in the slum cant see the connection between where he is to the skyscrapper he desires.I was thinking about a miracle Jesus did in the bible turning water to wine at a wedding ceremony.I realised that the guys who were in charge of the event had water but they needed wine to serve guest and i began to see that water typifies what we all have and the wine what we desire.If you want what you have to become what you want you need Jesus.An instruction from God mixed with your obedience will turn rags to riches,poverty to prosperity,failure to success,defeat to victory e.t.c.Imagine how this guys felt when Jesus told them serve the water to their guests ,thank God they obeyed and even the guest asceeded to the fact that it was the best they had tasted.Sometimes the best result is clothed in foolishness by world standard.
Ref. John 2:1-11

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man In The Much Rhapsodize Picture Of Jesus,.. Nairalanders? / Operating By Faith - Winning Each Day Devotional / Some Men Rape Their Wifes....by Apostle Egbede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.