Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It (12433 Views)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
She tried to put the rice-cooker inside the microwave.

She arranged my shoes inside the fridge

If you dont tell her to do her morning chores, she will never, ever do them, saying and i mean it,  she forgot. (she's lived with me for 9 months already)

She always forgets to urinate in the toilet and does it in the bath. then she lies that she didn't, even though shes the only one using that particular bathroom and the thing is reeking of urine.

Once she went out of the house to answer a knock on the gate in just her panties. She's 14.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
That su-egbed omo odo needs education and to be treated like omo n'ile(sp).

Why employ a 14 years old as housekeeper?Is that not child labour/slavery?and probably underpay her,15K or 20K at most which the agent wud get the lion share and toss peanuts to the girls parents.

That girl should be at home and attending school.Go pick her mom or dad instead and Im sure she wud neither fry your pants nor greet your visitors with her bare flat chest.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
i do not trust that omo-odo, i think she is naturally wicked. some of them, just like to be wicked, since they know they are not taking care of their own homes or kids. Be careful oooo, this one that she is putting 'shoes in the fridge'. we used to have one, when i was growing up, that put my younger brothers's bum in a hot per-boiled rice water. that, is a big time testimony for my family. Sha!!!! watch her. I don't trust all those omo-odos'.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Samxiulee: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
Hmmn, ladies pls na, sofly sofly on that pickin.pickin wey be 14 yrs old wey neva c micro wave before wey no no the difference btw micro wave and the black and white televicion wey dey village.she no even know wetin toilet be 4 dat side na bush or pit, You just can't fault her,just because you are fortunate to be born by your parent in the city dosen't make you better than her,and that's child labour,i grew up having male and female servants all around me all the time,my mum will pounce on them every night giving them a beating of their life,also they dnt sleep till 1 am and must wake up before anybody, any way it gladen my heart when i saw a letter introducing domestic caregivers in nigeria and they dont do child labor,any1 below 18yrs is not taken, if you can not pay for a full adult pls dnt take a child and call her omo odo that thing should go with our mother's generation,its not different from slavery, treat the so called omo odo and show are love like a elder sister to a younger 1 and you will c the diff.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
child slavery in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Busybody2(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2011
Wow, what a toe-curling, vomit-inducing bitchfest game of kicking a dog that is already down.

Wow, this still happens in this day and age and era we are in!! We are deffo surely in that infamous endtimes.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by lepasharon(f): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

she tried to put the rice-cooker inside the microwave.

sh[b]e arranged my shoes inside the fridge[/b]

if you dont tell her to do her morning chores, she will never, ever do them, saying and i mean it, she forgot. (she's lived with me for 9 months already)

she always forgets to urinate in the toilet and does it in the bath. then she lies that she didnt, even though shes the only one using that particular bathroom and the thing is reeking of urine.

once she went out of the house to answer a knock on the gate in just her panties. shes 14

ur jokin right grin shocked
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by R3tr0str(f): 4:17am On Oct 19, 2011
SMH Shame on you!!! You have the guts to come on NL to make a post on how "su egbe" your "omo odo" is and you want others like you to come and tell you how "su egbe" theirs is, abi? You must be really proud of yourself to have a 14yrs old girl that should be in school and/or with her family as your  "omo odo". Maybe she won't be so "su egbe" if the damn girl is in school and you start treating as one of your own or atleast as a younger sister.

P.s According to your post, I'm guessing she has her own bathroom so that she won't infect you guys with something abi? Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by femmy2010(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2011
What a topic.I pray God give parents what it takes to adequately take care of their kids so they are not classified su e gbe by another.
Ma lu ti o ni iru.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2011
Wow, you are here making fun of someone else's innocent child? and you want other parents to come here and make fun of their own eh kwa?

Owu Gal, you have a problem.

Owu gal:

If i tell you what happened to me. Before i got married my mom told me that the only thing that should dissolve a marriage is a man hitting his wife and not even adultery. well guess what happened to me? yeah you guessed it. when my mother heard it, she asked me what i did to provoke him and did not even once mention that he was in the wrong to hit me. when i asked her about it she said i was talking back to her and that she concludes that it must have been my talking back to him that causes me to get hit on the regular. well i never spoke to her for 6 months untill a death in the family made us begin to speak again. and she appologized.

if i die in this marriage, it would be with the consent and complete knowledge of my

and if and when i get the opportunity  ,  I TOO WILL CHEAT ON HIS ARSE.

One would think your attitude is the reason for your downfall, from husband beating you to BIL that has destroyed things in your house to cheating on your husband if you get the opportunity. Stay away from me you evil woman cry

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2011
^LOL.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2011
Madam op, I beg u in the name of God, pls don't take her childhood away from her,pls give her a better life with u and u ll c Gods blessings in ur home n life. Or if can't employ a nanny instead.What goes around comes around o.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2011
it is women like the op that give some men the opportunity to run down the women folks.
Sorry mrs, yours might be an ODE but mine is God's gift to me. She has been with me for six years and i proud to say she is the assistant senior girl in her school where she is preparing to write her WAEC.
U should be happy she put your shoes in the fridge, it should have been your child.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2011
I was a little taken aback by many of the Comments on here. but maybe I should make it clear.

Her mother has 7 kids and occasionally works in the sex trade

She abandoned her at the home of the friend of a relative

I put her in private school

She has her own room which I am 100% sure is bigger and better than most people on heres master bedroom

She has more clothes and jewelry than most other 14 year old Her age

She goes on vacation with me abroad

She doesnt cook

she sweeps with a vacuum cleaner

I still wash the bathrooms

She doesnt even wash her own clothes cos I wash them with the familys in our washing machine

She has more pocket money than most of you make in salary.

I help her with her Home work everyday and attend all her PTA Meetings

For her end of term party in school she had a big ass cake that she shared with all the pupils in her class and from what I hear the teachers and staff too

She has a better life with me than anyone of you here had in your childhoods and I know it.

If you think Your child is better cared for than mY OMO ODO, , then PROVE IT

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2011
jENNY YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON YOURSELF. JEALOUSY NO GO KILL YOU
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
madam don't take offence just yet. Sometimes people see through the supposed gifts they are given.
A child that leaves a normal life but perceives genuine love from another person will fare well better than one that gets the best without that perceived love or affection.
The key word as someone pointed out is ATTITUDE.
Maybe you should change her school cos if she goes to a private school and does not know that shoes are not kept in the fridge, then there is a missing link somewhere,somehow.
Nine months is still a short period,show her more love, teach her more gently she will then realise there is a better way of doing things than the one she is used to.
looking more closely, to have given her all you listed within nine months leaves me scratching my head.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by blank(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Deleted.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
whatelsedo:

madam don't take offence just yet. Sometimes people see through the supposed gifts they are given.
A child that leaves a normal life but perceives genuine love from another person will fare well better than one that gets the best without that perceived love or affection.
The key word as someone pointed out is ATTITUDE.
Maybe you should change her school cos if she goes to a private school and does not know that shoes are not kept in the fridge, then there is a missing link somewhere,somehow.
Nine months is still a short period,show her more love, teach her more gently she will then realise there is a better way of doing things than the one she is used to.
looking more closely, to have given her all you listed within nine months leaves me scratching my head.

I appreciate your kind words. I do show her love. I cant change her school, because anything other than that will be the american internatioal school which i cant afford just yet.

In all honesty, she did a lot of the shoes in fridge things in her first 3-4 months. but she still chooses to forget to do simple things like chores. I actually noticed that she is passive aggressive and might be doing the wrong things on purpose anytime she is corrected for urinating outside or some village behavior etc.

Last week she forgot to do her chores again and I sent her to her room for the Nth time. I used to never beat her other than giving her a smart rap on her back for doing really silly things. My husband got home and saw her in her room and said no wonder the girl conveneintly forgets to do chores, when all I do is send her to her room and do the chores that she didnt do myself

I can afford the things I do for her because I am reasonably blessed even though i wish had more, because with a bigger family comes need for more money.

I see her as my child BUT who is doing me a service in return for me making sure her life turns out best.

Anytime I buy things for myself ( and when I am sad I treat myself), I make sure I buy something age appropriate for her too that looks like mine. so hence most of the jewelry

I cant stand for people to come to my home or for us to go out and there is this wretched looking girl walking with me. I want her to look like she is mine.

I enjoy it when family members come over and say wow this girl is enjoying ohh. when they see her room ( I dont take them on tours, but if they stay over, they see it) and wonder if its hers, I like that.

I enjoy being thought of as doing the right thing.

I can not take over the role of her mother because I am sure in her heart she loves the woman, even though I never speak to her about it, because it must be shameful for her

But I know the deal. I will do my best to make sure that her education and material needs are not lacking. I will take her with me to the silverbird cinema and buy her popcorn and no body dares maltreat her. but she in turn must help me around the house.

I still clean my house. I sweep. I wash. but I need help. I dont want a full grown housekeeper, cos my home rarely gets so dirty and we dont need someone constatly cleaning. she and my other kid can eat fries and my husband, so I dont need to do big cooking all the time. PLus I didnt get her to do those things for me. I was apalled when I first saw her running around at 14 in ragged clothes. I felt I could do someting for her and she will help me in return.

Being an instant mother of a 14 year old girl is not easy and I dont want the role just yet. so I am her aunty.

If not for the fact that she went behind my back to ask her uncle to cut her hair when I was trying to grow the thing out so that I could play with her hair at diferent salons, the girl would look like a real pampered thing

Yes I force her to eat salad. I force her to eat beans and I force her to eat spinach. If I didnt, all she wants to eat is fufu and soup. heck no. not in my own home. you will eat what we eat and talk like we talk.

Ohh I forgot to mention I bought her her own cellphone.

please. I am not an ignoramus like a lot of people who think housemaid equals slavery.

IF NOT FOR me this little girl did not even know her birthday until I bothered a lot of her family to search it out for me and hand me evidence.

This november shes going to have the first and best birthday she has ever had. I have even commisioned 3 outfits to be sewn for her at my tailor.

Before anyone begins to judge me, tell me what you are doing for anybody,

Dont let it buggle your mind that I do the things I do for her. I am a well educated woman and modern day slavery is not somethng I condone.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
SMH.   undecided

You exploiting her

Irrespective of whatever gifts you bestow on her

There should be a ban on the use of underaged children as houseboy/housegirls  angry
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by bigfather(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

I appreciate your kind words. I do show her love. I cant change her school, because anything other than that will be the american internatioal school which i cant afford just yet.

In all honesty, she did a lot of the shoes in fridge things in her first 3-4 months. but she still chooses to forget to do simple things like chores. I actually noticed that she is passive aggressive and might be doing the wrong things on purpose anytime she is corrected for urinating outside or some village behavior etc.

Last week she forgot to do her chores again and I sent her to her room for the Nth time. I used to never beat her other than giving her a smart rap on her back for doing really silly things. My husband got home and saw her in her room and said no wonder the girl conveneintly forgets to do chores, when all I do is send her to her room and do the chores that she didnt do myself

I can afford the things I do for her because I am reasonably blessed even though i wish had more, because with a bigger family comes need for more money.

I see her as my child BUT who is doing me a service in return for me making sure her life turns out best.

Anytime I buy things for myself ( and when I am sad I treat myself), I make sure I buy something age appropriate for her too that looks like mine. so hence most of the jewelry

I cant stand for people to come to my home or for us to go out and there is this wretched looking girl walking with me. I want her to look like she is mine.

I enjoy it when family members come over and say wow this girl is enjoying ohh. when they see her room ( I dont take them on tours, but if they stay over, they see it) and wonder if its hers, I like that.

I enjoy being thought of as doing the right thing.

I can not take over the role of her mother because I am sure in her heart she loves the woman, even though I never speak to her about it, because it must be shameful for her

But I know the deal. I will do my best to make sure that her education and material needs are not lacking. I will take her with me to the silverbird cinema and buy her popcorn and no body dares maltreat her. but she in turn must help me around the house.

I still clean my house. I sweep. I wash. but I need help. I dont want a full grown housekeeper, cos my home rarely gets so dirty and we dont need someone constatly cleaning. she and my other kid can eat fries and my husband, so I dont need to do big cooking all the time. PLus I didnt get her to do those things for me. I was apalled when I first saw her running around at 14 in ragged clothes. I felt I could do someting for her and she will help me in return.

Being an instant mother of a 14 year old girl is not easy and I dont want the role just yet. so I am her aunty.

If not for the fact that she went behind my back to ask her uncle to cut her hair when I was trying to grow the thing out so that I could play with her hair at diferent salons, the girl would look like a real pampered thing

Yes I force her to eat salad. I force her to eat beans and I force her to eat spinach. If I didnt, all she wants to eat is fufu and soup. heck no. not in my own home. you will eat what we eat and talk like we talk.

Ohh I forgot to mention I bought her her own cellphone.

please. I am not an ignoramus like a lot of people who think housemaid equals slavery.

IF NOT FOR me this little girl did not even know her birthday until I bothered a lot of her family to search it out for me and hand me evidence.

This november shes going to have the first and best birthday she has ever had. I have even commisioned 3 outfits to be sewn for her at my tailor.

Before anyone begins to judge me, tell me what you are doing for anybody,

Dont let it buggle your mind that I do the things I do for her. I am a well educated woman and modern day slavery is not somethng I condone.

Are you sure you did all these things
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by doctokwus: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

She tried to put the rice-cooker inside the microwave.

She arranged my shoes inside the fridge

If you dont tell her to do her morning chores, she will never, ever do them, saying and i mean it,  she forgot. (she's lived with me for 9 months already)

She always forgets to urinate in the toilet and does it in the bath. then she lies that she didn't, even though shes the only one using that particular bathroom and the thing is reeking of urine.

Once she went out of the house to answer a knock on the gate in just her panties. She's 14.
There are contradictions in your posts that gv me cause to doubt ur whole tale;here is a girl u claim u av gven some much interms of d modern tools of life,yet puts shoes in fridges and answered d door on her panties;then u also bring up d gist that her mum engages in prostitution as a sidekick;dis post tire me,I no know where to evn start frm,particularly since I doubt a lot of what u've bn posting.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Princek12(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

I was a little taken aback by many of the Comments on here. but maybe I should make it clear.

She has her own room which I am 100% sure is bigger and better than most people on heres master bedroom

She doesnt cook

She doesnt even wash her own clothes cos I wash them with the familys in our washing machine

For her end of term party in school she had a big Bottom cake that she shared with all the pupils in her class and from what I hear the teachers and staff too

She has a better life with me than anyone of you here had in your childhoods and I know it.

Do you stay in Yankee or Naija? Your profiles says you are located in America.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by na2day(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
I think its against the law, having an omo-odo in Nigeria?
Madam! i'm really sorry to tell you this, but you are a law breaker.
Guilty of human trafficking and modern - day slavery!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Oh well almost every Nigerian living in Nigeria is guilty of this crime.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
in Nigeria. everyone is a law breaker. as for exploiting her. then everyone is an exploiter. if you live in Nigeria, you cant throw stones at me.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
People like OP should be arrested and prosecuted for enslavement.omo odo ko,omo omi ni.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by shadrach77: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

She doesnt cook

For her end of term party in school she had a big Bottom cake that she shared with all the pupils in her class and from what I hear the teachers and staff too

if all you have said here is true then you have done very well, the best thing is to change her and get another house-help cause it appears she is being delibrately wicked  angry angry
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Princek12(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

in Nigeria. everyone is a law breaker. as for exploiting her. then everyone is an exploiter.  if you live in Nigeria, you cant throw stones at me.

How come your status says you are in America, yet you are supposedly living in Nigeria with your housegirl. Are you living a double life?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
dont need to let everyone know where i live online do i now?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Owugal(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
blue tooth, should we follow you for a day and decide what you need to be arrested for? I am sure its plenty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.