Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,284 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? (2400 Views)

Hey Ladies Do You Self Service? / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by replenish(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2008
well what?
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by elizabetta(f): 5:24pm On May 29, 2008
pray for him to change because if i leave him for another how am i sure the next one will not cheat,so i believe if a man cheats on his wife,all he needs is prayers.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by omoovie(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2008
elizabetta:

pray for him to change because if i leave him for another how am i sure the next one will not cheat,so i believe if a man cheats on his wife,all he needs is prayers.

That kind of complacent thinking/attitude is what has left a lot of women bitter and angry. If he can't control his impulses and patronizes prostitutes who's to say he doesn't do blow or won't turn to bestiality? I would go Loretta Bobbitt on the idiot then divorce his trifling ass and leave him penniless and m-hmm-m-less. I have no mercy for adulterers sorry.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by t00cUTE(f): 6:56pm On May 29, 2008
Definately i would feel bad, but lets look at it from this angle, if you ve a child that steals and you you never knew and some how you caught him in the act,wat wud you do? if u send the child out of the home u xpose the child to more danger(to steal more). so when you find out what your husband is doin,find out y he is doing it and try to take corrective measures. SHORT AND SIMPLE grin wink
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by t00cUTE(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2008
Definately i would feel bad, but lets look at it from this angle, if you ve a child that steals and you you never knew and some how you caught him in the act,wat wud you do? if u send the child out of the home u xpose the child to more danger(to steal more). so when you find out what your husband is doin,find out y he is doing it and try to take corrective measures. SHORT AND SIMPLE grin wink
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by 9cent(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2008
@toocute,

hmm , we don hear you, no need to post again grin
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2008
na wa o! that's a dangerous man in the first place. if he wants to eat outside, at least eat from a place where he wont endanger his own life.

for the man, no more sex till further notice. if it's obvious to outsiders, hmmm,,, only the grace of God can keep me in that house!!! but that's disgusting!!! i mean, why would any normal thinking guy want to patronise ashewo?? with AIDS everywhere?? what kind of stupid thrill is that??
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by t00cUTE(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2008
9cent:

@toocute,

hmm , we don hear you, no need to post again grin

9cent wetin i talk?
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by 9cent(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2008
@toocute, no need grin, u no say anything grin
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by Esss(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2008
@ Ladies

See as most of una dey para?? Ordinary ashewo na ehn una don already divorce, castrate, kill, e.t.c.

Is ashewo not better the keeping a mistress outside??
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by tolandluv(f): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
i agree with elizabetta.nice talk
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by sucess001(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ soundwave, txt me ur no, 07028834410, be gud!
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by izeek(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
what if its a habbit with the husband,
is it still her fault, or like some of u said,
negligence of duty?
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by studio43(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
, uhm,
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by beauteous(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ topic--chop off his kini,dat way,he can nolonger shag again angry
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by Mesmerize(f): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
beauteous:

@ topic--chop off his kini,that way,he can nolonger shag again angry
ahhhhhhhhh. . .murderer grin

@post
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by beauteous(f): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
ma loff kiss cheesy
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by RedHotChic(f): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2008
I'll tie him up while he's asleep, shave his pubic hairs and pepper the whole area up and let him burn with pain for a minimum of 20hrs before kicking him out of my house/or forgive him depending on how I feel.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by ideycraze1: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2008
i will give him loads of condoms.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by girlsoswit(f): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
I will run 2 d hospital first 2 check my HIV status. If negative,the game is simply over. Not even will i allow him 2 use a CONDOM. Sexual relationship ends there. Let him add petrol and keep on firing, dats is own cup of cofee. I will never kill myself again because of a guy. Neeeeeeveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by girlsoswit(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

I'll tie him up while he's asleep, shave his pubic hairs and pepper the whole area up and let him burn with pain for a minimum of 20hrs before kicking him out of my house/or forgive him depending on how I feel.
Haba!!!! u won kill person. Just cook him his best food add 2 much peper, too much salt, 2 much maggi and too much everything then make him eat to his fill. If he has his first bite n then refuses to go on, simply bring out a knife and pretend to kill him and kill urself. After he finishes it, then tell him dat is d last meal he's giong to ever eat in dat house again. Let d ashawo's keep feeding him. Sex is swit abi no be so, Yoruba people talk say d food wey swit na him dey kill person.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by girlsoswit(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
Kliplemet:

just goes to show prostitutes are kinder than normal women
Haba who be you self. I'm sure u must be their regular customer, kare o. If ur mama catch u, she will roast u like suya, Then I will be d first to have a taste of u. Sure u wud taste real gud. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by girlsoswit(f): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2008
Kliplemet:

my mamma doesnt mind grin
Pele o omo mummy. I see. Like mother like child.
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by muchacho: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
i agree with ESSS, mothing do u
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
Lets get there first cheesy u never can tell. undecided
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by studio43(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

na annoyance u dey pop so o. grin
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by Petrelhill: 1:21am On Jun 25, 2008
such is an asewo adict. he needs deliverance. Meanwhile, it's very important to look for what u really need in a woman before marriage. once u have 80% of what u need den, u will never look outside. Gat that stuff? Ashewo na shameful thing o. Ladies please, give it all to your guy
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by NubianQ(f): 1:25am On Jun 25, 2008
I will organise a million more prostitutes for him to tie him up and shag him till he dies while i watch smiling grin grin
Re: Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? by Gabry(f): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
If he cheats me and I know it, I would ask him if he still loves me. if he doesn't than the case is solve but if he does, than I would ask him what made him do it and it goes on. It depends on the situation but I know that everyone deserves chances to repent in life espeacially your partner cause otherwise, theres no reason to swear the till death do us part when getting married to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! / Confession! Xx / How Do I Get Over This Heart Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.