Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You (958 Views)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You by screenwave(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Better mad for a piece of you, than mad at you, as you might be reading some ugly truth and discovering strange and unbelievable facts on how to make any woman mad about you, even a nun. It is been said that (Obinrin Lon Fe Okunrin) ladies chose the men, -well save me that ,women don’t chose, women can’t even chose their bag and shoes at the store. Why? Ask God.
To make people feel certain ways around you,possible with some applicable techniques.
1 Imagination – Ask yourself these questions, who do I need to be in order to command the respect and attention of this person?
2 Introspection –Is who i am, meant to be, ought to be, better than who i am about to be just to attract this woman? . . . It helps to evaluate your read further http://ekowambe.com/2013/07/27/how-to-make-women-mad-for-a-piece-of-you/

Re: How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg go find work..
Re: How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You by screenwave(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
smartireke: Abeg go find work..

Not for boys smiley

(1) (Reply)

edited / Sacredness Of Nudity, Obsession Or Abnormailty? / Do Men Even Still Caution Their Woman These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.