Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers (36674 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Religiously Motivated Demolition Of NCCF Zamfara Auditorium (photos) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Mintayo(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF is really a family,many lives have been changed,transformed and shaped for Jesus!
At first,i have always believed dt NYSC shld be scraped bt bcus of NCCF;aw dey touch lives and draw people to Christ,then, i changed my mind...
NCCF is in all states of Nigeria...so identify with one.

Jesus corpers will not die,NCCF will never die,RURAL RUGGED will never die...halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by jabbo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one
They have taken me into their arms and I am so glad to be a part of this great family.

I love NCCF. I served as the Zonal TOS during my service year. What an experience! My PPA provided me with a decent accommodation, but I had to move into the family house ones I was selected as an exco.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by wazobia55: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
wow, NCCF, WAS the greatest thing that happened to my in my service year. ITS ONE BIG FAMILY BRO

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by yinky6930: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF changed my life forever...95% of my friends today are those I met in NCCF. I served in Lagos with the first batch in 1999 and we still reminiscence on those days as if it was just like yesterday. It's a family of God indeed and He touched lives thru us. It wasn't easy for us back then leaving NCCF for a church and we kept going back till after three sets later. I really love this family of God and those years were one of my best years ever. So these days when I read about NYSC being scrapped, I pray it won't happen just because of NCCF cos I pray others could have a life-changing experience that I had. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by samwash(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
There is a guy dat attended 8 (eight ) rural rugged evangelism,both zonal and state rugged before d end of his service yr.That one too much oo!! As for me na only 2 i fit go,both were state rudded. Guyz d question is have u seen or heard of anyone that has broken this record?
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Tos87(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sorry Ţ☹ say this...but is ЂΞ fact:Ї honestly appreciate ЂΞ Ğ☺☺∂ job of Nccf. Infact they were my first contact when Ї arrived ma PPA in ABua odual Rivers state. but ЂΞ Irony of ЂΞ thing was that it was that over there,it was more of ЂΞ Southwest thing. ЂΞ food ЂΞ prepared for us ЂΞ first day we arrived was something else though it served its purpose because Ї was hungry. This is ЂΞ kind of food(wrapped Eba and soup)Ї wasn't use to.(Much oil ãпԃ peper). ПѻԎ Ţ☹ mention ЂΞ early morning wake up for prayer. Їt got Ţ☹ a point Ї became non challant towards it.but that dosent mean Ї don't say my morning praye. It got Ţ☹ a point they started Ţ☹ segregate cos honestly we gave them tough time especially when the leader vied for CLO
which he eventually won пѻԎ minding ȧȴȴ his foul play. so indirectly he started working against us. Ãпԃ the prefrencial treatment he gives Ţ☹ ЂΞ members ãпԃ SWesternans. If Ї continue Ї will not just stop. It has Čome ãпԃ gone ãпԃ life continues.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Rohzay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
publo 1 of onna l.g.a....................akwaibom ..................am doggedly rugged
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by walybouy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF PANKSHIN ZONE. PLATEAU STATE.........what an experience

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF, NACC, RCCF, WCF v done so much for corpers. They are just blessing to NYSC.
Last Bullet:
During my service year, I was with the RCCF.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by jamebex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Currently Serving and a member of ANGLICAN CORPERS' FELLOWSHIP (ANCOF) Osun State. Its Really a family of Love.
ANCOF! Manifesting For Christ
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Profidada: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nice program. But i must say that some issues need to be revisited. I see no reason why female corps members will not be allowed to put on trousers but ajuwaya. Also, some of us who are batch c's are not really happy with the current system whereby we are been sidelined from leadership position under the pretext of short period of service, but rather given to otondos. I think the current exco at the national level should take a critical look at this.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by vivalavida(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mehn ma NCCF papa really liked me. Wated to covert me by all means but da spirit resisted. Lol.He calls me from time to time almost 3yrs afta service. Big-ups to u Papa uche. Loved the comraderie in da NCCF sha.
The NACC was filled wif fucktards. It was common knowledge that the papa was even kpanshing da mama. But da mama waist set die. Wont blame da papa.

Proudly Ogun state 09 batch C
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by purity80(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
My nccf experience in Lassa, Borno state is one i would live to remember.
We always look forward to singing the family song, especially the part that says 'nccf will never die...'

LASSA IS GOOD
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by honTim(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
pistol: Were helpful in terms of accommodation especially if you are serving in the state capital.
You make new friends.
Their regulations tire me sha.
No 3 quarters
No this no that....
And to come and wake me up by 5.am when sleep is the sweetest..
NCCF is a wondaful family dat am opportuned 2 born into. Dey were/are so helpful 2 me since i left camp on d 16th. Although it comes at a cost @ d quoted section. In all, d advantages outweigh d disadvantages. Am a proud Lion.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by LiliB: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
6. LEADERSHIP
Looking at d way duties & functions of executives are been done, u wil think that they have been there for years, whereas its just by training & d divine guidance by d holy spirit. By d grace of God i served as Drama Director (DD) & zonal coordinator (Papa) of Yagba East zone of Kogi state. D experience has been so wonderful. Building of our zonal Jesus corpers lodge increase my experience in construction & fund genaration. State rugged, state conference, zonal rugged, also d monthly GENCO is a great experience that prepare u for

I love this family so much
NCCF is a memory that I will never forget in my lifetime. God bless you for bring this up
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Okijajuju1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF.... grin

The poor corpers last hope.. grin

Nigga puuleeezzeee...

That group is an association of extremist Christians. So many goddamn rules and regulations to follow..

You must wake at a certain time..
You must pray every morning with hem.
You must call their leader 'Papa'..
You must go into the bathroom fully dressed and come out fully dressed.
No fraternisation between both sexes of corpers.
'Papa' gets to drive the corp bus.
Mama and Papa most times are fuckmates..

Truth is that NCCF is an association that has it good side which is providing free accommodation to corp members, but except you are a Christian extremist, you can never be happy living in those hostels.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Mintayo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Profidada: Nice program. But i must say that some issues need to be revisited. I see no reason why female corps members will not be allowed to put on trousers but ajuwaya. Also, some of us who are batch c's are not really happy with the current system whereby we are been sidelined from leadership position under the pretext of short period of service, but rather given to otondos. I think the current exco at the national level should take a critical look at this.

the reason why no female is allowed to wear any other trousr dn d ajuwaya is bcus not all churches wear trousers(and u knw NCCF is nt a church thing bt fellowship with members from all denomination),so to balance things up,it was mandated no oda trouser except ajuwaya since everybody must wear dt!

And concerning d issue of exco for batch c,they are always allowed.
I dnt knw which state u did ur service bt batch C are always d TRANSITIONAL executives which hand over to batch A, d CENTRAL executives at state level...they are also allowed at state level.

NCCF will never die.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by aryzgreat: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
vivalavida: Mehn ma NCCF papa really liked me. Wated to covert me by all means but da spirit resisted. Lol.He calls me from time to time almost 3yrs afta service. Big-ups to u Papa uche. Loved the comraderie in da NCCF sha.
The NACC was filled wif fucktards. It was common knowledge that the papa was even kpanshing da mama. But da mama waist set die. Wont blame da papa.

Proudly Ogun state 09 batch C

Be ready to defend the boldened on d last day. its very easy to kill with d mouth. God have mercy on u
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Ayopercent(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sleekbaby: I luv ds family of God, so closely knitted in2 1 ooooo, dey hv tkn me in2 dia arms n am so glad 2 b a part ds gr8 family
Nccf wil never die o yes wl neva die o yes.
Rural rugged wil neva stop...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Mintayo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Okija_juju: NCCF.... grin

Nigga puuleeezzeee...

That group is an association of extremist Christians. So many goddamn rules and regulations to follow..

Truth is that NCCF is an association that has it good side which is providing free accommodation to corp members, [s]but except you are a Christian extremist, you can never be happy living in those hostels.
[/s]

nothing u post here is true.
We have corpers from wel to do family at NCCf.
You wake 5a.m every morning,which is no big deal except u r nt an early riser or someone dt have quiet time early in d morning...btw,is sleeping from 11pm-5am nt enof for a normal human being?
No big deal in calling leader papa afterall u call ur father at home daddy...lol...except u r nt humble!
And abt bathroom,nt true except ur bathroom is located outside d family house...if male and female v seperate rooms with bathroom attached,u cn go to d bathroom without clothes.

Papa dnt drive bus,what if he doesnt knw aw to? Landlord(transport and organising secretary) drives d bus.
Papa and mama fuckmates? Dnt knw abt dt...
Fraternity? Not true...it is nt a sharia grd now...GOOD RAPOUR BUT NO INTIMACY.
All churches form NCCF...rccg,Lfc,deeper,cele,c n s...etc.

NCCF will never DIE.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ajayi147(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
na so
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ajayi147(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Rohzay]publo 1 of onna l.g.a....................akwaibom ..................am doggedly rugged[/ [color=#990000][/color]u get mouth
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by dainvincible(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nccf is more than just a fellowship, it's a wonderful organization to belong to especially during nysc. Nccf love family ikot ekpene is a place to be. It's a place where u receive training & good treatments, u learn to live wit pple regardless of their social or geo-political background.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by dainvincible(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nccf Akwa ibom ikot ekpene zone was one of d best thing tht happened to me during my service year. It helped me build my life & faith. I got some good experiences and nice lessons of life too,I love d TRANSCO members 2013
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
How come nobody is saying anything about the "secondary assignment" sisters and brothers are doing in NCCF. I never lived there during my service year because their rules like you must not put on singlet and boxers when in the family house except in the bedroom. How person go dey wear trousers and shirt dey go bathroom?
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by deolu2000(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
I love this family of God! NCCF ebonyi,onicha zone n oshiri sub-zone.greetings to you all.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by cigie(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
do you love this family?.....i love this family of God...I rep NCCF Ibarapa East

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by yetseyi(f): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nccf Yola and even after relocation it wz NCCF Ibadan north
I lived in family house through out my stay in Yola nd Ibadan.
wow! d best experience ever. I ve made friends. I neva missed any rural rugged. Family awse is d place 2 be joor
2011 batch C
NCCF will neva die

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by CharlesShaw(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Okija_juju: NCCF.... grin

Nigga puuleeezzeee...

That group is an association of extremist Christians. So many goddamn
rules and regulations to follow..

Lmao..... quite true tho the truth is bitter but i won't say any sh!t to discredit the association in Akwa Ibom cos they came handy d day i left camp and was there for me durin my PPA ish which lasted for 3days.
I only moved out of the gadamn lodge immediately i was tru with my PPA ish cos i wanted a place of my own and cudnt stand anybdy/group limiting my freedom with some set rules.
All in all am grateful to the Association nd i love that family of God...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by amibonaija: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=Sleekbaby]I luv ds family of God, so closely knitted in2 1
ooooo, dey hv tkn me in2 dia arms n am so glad 2 b a part ds gr8
family[/quote] I rep Rural Rugged. . .NCCF the flavour of serve. Proudly a TOS man
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by LblaqueHaven(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
I love NCCF, but I represent Redeemed Christian Corpers' Fellowship (RCCF) Ondo town, Ondo State. Let us all work out our salvation in fear and trembling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.