Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers (36671 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Religiously Motivated Demolition Of NCCF Zamfara Auditorium (photos) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: smiley just like NACC (NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CATHOLIC CORPERS) is also very helpful and useful to corpers!!!
GLORY TO JESUS!!
HONOUR TO MARY!

NACC.... Corp members for Christ!!!

*chei I don late for mass o!*

Catholic will always be the first to divide the house....NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship) , which one come be Catholic corpers fellowship again...soon, we dey get Redeem's, anglican's, and the likes.

Can't we all just have a sense of oneness at a point in our lifetime.....go to universities these days to see different fellowships (like even 200) watering down FCS and NIFES.....

And in some fellowships, na only 5 people fit dey from the beginning of the semester to the end.

Sometimes it disturbs to absord the fact that Catholic is Christian.......Always bringing division in anything!

We have interdenominational fellowships to enhance our oneness!

I'm proud to be a member of FCS and NCCF.....Rural Rugged my favoutite!

".....tell me I mean so much to u....I need you to build this....you need me to build this family.......I love the way you walk, I love the way u swag.......in the Papa style.......l

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Sheguama: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Spot on Brother.
Coincidentally I was just encouraging a corp member who just left camp that if she fails to identify with NCCF she's not yet served. Nccf in the sahara of Bauchi brought out the best in me physically and spiritually.
My eyes have seen a lot in the land of the living but all in all my service year has bn my best. Courtesy NCCF.
Bauchi NCCF has a covenant with God that its member will never die during the service year. God is a cvenant keeper. Amongst the 12 corpers that died throughout the state during my time, no single Nccf memeber was a victim.
Aah. I love my Uncle, that Warri boy! Ooh Rural rugged Evangelism. Boy! What a nostalgic feeling.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ignis: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I Love this family of God...
Am so proud to be a Jesus Corper...
I rep NCCF, Odukpani LGA, Cross River State...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mintayo:

nothing u post here is true.
We have corpers from wel to do family at NCCf.
You wake 5a.m every morning,which is no big deal except u r nt an early riser or someone dt have quiet time early in d morning...btw,is sleeping from 11pm-5am nt enof for a normal human being?
No big deal in calling leader papa afterall u call ur father at home daddy...lol...except u r nt humble!
And abt bathroom,nt true except ur bathroom is located outside d family house...if male and female v seperate rooms with bathroom attached,u cn go to d bathroom without clothes.

Papa dnt drive bus,what if he doesnt knw aw to? Landlord(transport and organising secretary) drives d bus.
Papa and mama fuckmates? Dnt knw abt dt...
Fraternity? Not true...it is nt a sharia grd now...GOOD RAPOUR BUT NO INTIMACY.
All churches form NCCF...rccg,Lfc,deeper,cele,c n s...etc.

NCCF will never DIE.

[b]Yeah I'm sure you have corp members from rich homes.. Infact, those corp members are either Christian extremists or are from homes where their parents still run their lives and control their activities even outside the home.

Early rising! Lol.. Yes that's a problem. It's a problem because its mandatory. What if I don't want to wake up by 5? What if I prefer to have my 'quiet time' alone and away from the rest of you? I'm sorry but that rule is just extreme.

No big deal calling a corper wey I fit even senior 'Papa'? shocked why Papa? Why not by his name? Wo died and ordained him father to any of you? Can you call him 'Papa' in front of your father? Do you Christians have daddy issues? Is it biblical to call anybody father? Humility has nothing to do with this.. He is not your papa.. He may be your house leader, your pastor, your commandant, but not your papa.

Well, the bathroom part I learnt was and still is in place in the Calabar NCCF house. I can understand your motive behind the rule, but it also shows that you Christians have no self control. S if you see a sister or brother in their bathrobes going to shower, it's a sin or you will sin.. Funny stuff I tell you.

Well... I know for certain that Papa had first dibs on the bus on Calabar. Infact, ehn dey cruise am come CDS, signings and stuff.. Of course, Mama was steady riding shotgun.

It is Infact a fraternity/Sorority of extremist Christians going by dictionary definition.

Anyways, I think they serve an important role for corpers so I can't knock their hustle. Beggars can't be choosers so I guess it's alright.[/b]
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by VeedeGeePapa: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF Oron Zone, Akwa Ibom State is a place 2 remeber 4 life, If i have my way, I'll build a permanent structure 4 dem (permanent family house) cos dey are still on a rented apartment.
U call ur mate or even ur junior Papa/Mama and he/she wil respond like a real father/mother.
I saw humility & comitment as d rent is solely paid from coppers tithe,no other source of income.
The Last Born(last B) will wash every body's plate(na big girl oh)
Was a life tym experience.
I joind dere free bus frm d camp, ate free food and lived in d family house for 1 week.
It prompted me to pay my 12months tithe to d house as my litle contribt'n 2 keep it running.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by eazylifer(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Now a senior friend! Twas a wonderful experience to be part of NCCF Kontagora zone, Niger State. I remembered the joy in singing the family song after meetings, the Rural Rugged, the bible studies...Oh! I missed my home- NCCF Family lodge, Kontagora...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
I LOVE THIS FAMILY OF GOD...
A family like no other
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by julianauche19: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
true talk
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Keneeby(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sleekbaby: I luv ds family of God, so closely knitted in2 1 ooooo, dey hv tkn me in2 dia arms n am so glad 2 b a part ds gr8 family
oh my God! I really luv dis family...wat a wonderful experience i had in Bayelsa as a zonal 'Powerful'
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mine was NCCF, Giza, Nasarawa State.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Gideon1010(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
i luv d big family of GOD,i luv evrythn abt ds family of GOD. Geepape speaking.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ariyoAS(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Great NCCF. One of the good things of NYSC. Rural Rugged forever. I love Imo NCCF, Orlu Zone.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Orlaytan(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes! I love dis family of God........ NCCF Nasarawa all d way
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by renewnaija(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
God bless NCCF nationwide for all they are doing.
May God bless them with fresh oil everyday & provide for all their needs.
May the Lord's anointing never depart from all the house exco.
Thank You Jesus for NCCF.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by kayceekleans(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF will never die!!!
Rural rugged will never die!!!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by samdson: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Served as the State Publicity Secretary (Sokoto)! NCCF made NYSC worthwhile!!! Do u really love this family......I love this family of God!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by phibah: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Was just discussing with someone a day ago about how NCCF affected my life...it's the icing to the cake called NYSC ...infact I see it as the reason why God still allows NYSC to exist..encouraging all Christian corpers to take advantage of it.. Muslims also invited...there's no better time to serve God thankful in the days of our youth...God is reaching out to Nigerian youths through this organization...can you just say YES to him NOW..tomorrow may be tooooo late...SHA LOM

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by phibah: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Was just discussing with someone a day ago about how NCCF affected my life...it's the icing to the cake called NYSC ...infact I see it as the reason why God still allows NYSC to exist..encouraging all Christian corpers to take advantage of it.. Muslims also invited...there's no better time to serve God than in the days of our youth...God is reaching out to Nigerian youths through this organization...can you just say YES to him NOW..tomorrow may be tooooo late...SHA LOM
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by oc2fish: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF Gashua in Yobe state, Drama director. just rocking
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Assalaam(f): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF is indeed a great asset to corpers. I still remember vividly my experience in 2009.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by SenatorJames(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
mhozzis: Thank God u served in my local govt. And I I pray ur contributions as a corper to my L.G God in His infinite Mercy will repay you.

U mean u ar 4rm Yagba East. Wic of d 2 sides
ISANLU (Ijowa Mopo Itedo Bagido Ofin Makutu Ilafin Odogbe Idofin Iddo-ojesha Oyi) or
OKE OYI (Takete-isao Imela Ejuku Jege Ponyan Ife-olukotun Igbagun)

But u stingy 4 ur side sha. 1 gud tin is d Love u show 2 strangers. Life is Positive & Negative

I enjoyed my stay there wit 1 Jincheng bike someone borrowed me
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by SenatorJames(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
alabig: Absolutely, family house is a wonderful place to be, a place where the spirit of oneness is being embraced. Currently i'm in the nccf potter's house lokoja. A place where the strength of spiritual growth can never be compromised.

I'm happy 2 see a Jesus corper 4rm Kogi. How was d just concluded rugged at Ajaka zone? My grts 2 d CEC. G-Papa Yagba East (12/13 batch B)
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by GENTLETEE(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
My national youth service will not be complete without the mention of Nccf. They were a family to me and also created a fertile ground for accepting Jesus as Lord over my life.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by banky222: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
My service year would have bn boring if not for NCCF. Any NCCF kwara in the house? Click Like

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by banky222: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
I lOVE THIS FAMILY OF GOD SO CLOSELY NETTED INTO ONE THEY'RE TAKING ME INTO THEIR ARMS AND AM SO GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS GREAT FAMILY
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by toseen29: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
do u really luv dIs famIly!!! NCCF fellowship Geidam, Yobe wat a great gathering it always turn out to be.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Op so on point. I remember b4 coming for NYSC, I usually run away from mass cooking. My mother just used to leave alone. And again we dey call d cooks. But because of NCCF, I dey try small small sha. Recently we went for rural rugged at Oyun LGA in Kwara state and as a mama I had to join in cooking, which was really COOKING and FUUNNN!!! I'm a changed person now. If I get home nah to just dey do mass cooking anyhow. NCCF is great sha. I love this Family. But altho, sometyms they vex me but its d pple not NCCF.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by mastroesco(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
ayobase:

Catholic will always be the first to divide the house....NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship) , which one come be Catholic corpers fellowship again...soon, we dey get Redeem's, anglican's, and the likes.

Can't we all just have a sense of oneness at a point in our lifetime.....go to universities these days to see different fellowships (like even 200) watering down FCS and NIFES.....

And in some fellowships, na only 5 people fit dey from the beginning of the semester to the end.

Sometimes it disturbs to absord the fact that Catholic is Christian.......Always bringing division in anything!

We have interdenominational fellowships to enhance our oneness!

I'm proud to be a member of FCS and NCCF.....Rural Rugged my favoutite!

".....tell me I mean so much to u....I need you to build this....you need me to build this family.......I love the way you walk, I love the way u swag.......in the Papa style.......l

For ur Info catholics are the first which others Broke out from.
Mind you all Christians can never be united in such situation. Cos the Catholics will have to play the rosary and do the sign of the cross. While other do theirs.
So Understand that and live with it.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Repping NCCF Ekiti state....GGG Papa... Nccf made Nysc valueable for me! Honestly. Witout Nccf...no nysc. Hope i did not testify? Hmmm just obeying the rule of no testimony... And by the way. It seems nairaland is filled with undergraduates and secondary school kids... Imagine, d thread is still on its second page without any 1st to comment. Why? Cus kids aint got nothing to say here.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Jilo83(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF Sokoto is a place 2 be. I served as zonal cord. Tureta. I rememba state rural rugged @masalachi and romo-sarki also zonal rural rugged @Angua bugaji. Back @home people call me chief Administrator cos of experience gained at GENCO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.