Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

LESBIAN Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LESBIAN Needs Help (2880 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello Nlanders av a lesbian friend. She's d guy (actin male)) her gf still wants her bt she tellin me she dnt wnt to involve herself again ,she's been hidin away for her for months now.meanwhile she said she disvirgined her dat makes her always feeling guilty .please wat can she do tto help d matter?
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Just tell her to tell her

5 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Wetin person no go c finish for NL OSHI O DA NILE PAKO... Mtschew
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by madone: 5:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Tell her to give her life to jesus then go n preach to her partner

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Godson201333(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2013
just tell her to let her repent...Nonsense u think say na only u sabi use her abi? grin

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Feedmemore(f): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Enegod(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2013
she should get herself a boyfriend....
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2013
Invite ur friend and her friend to a 3some and fvrk the lesbian outta them

5 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2013
I don't get what the problem is here. If she is no longer into the relationship, she should tell the other girl

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by ERF: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2013
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by ERF: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2013
ITbomb: Invite ur friend and her friend to a 3some and fvrk the lesbian outta them
Correct, this one settles it all grin

You can't run away from yhur fears, face it triangularly..

2 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by gedtalks(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye: Just tell her to tell her

na wa O!! See how this sounds tell HER to tell HER
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by gedtalks(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Instead of Nigerians to copy better things from oyibo man, this is what we are copying . What a shame
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Dubemkelly(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2013
gedtalks: Instead of Nigerians to copy better things from oyibo man, this is what we are copying . What a shame
Have always known u 2 be a fool buh u mustnt make it pronounced,if u don't hv any positive response 2 make on issues y nt back off rada dan being abusive?
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
ITbomb: Invite ur friend and her friend to a 3some and fvrk the lesbian outta them
lol I don hear u o.bt am serious about d issue o
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't get what the problem is here. If she is no longer into the relationship, she should tell the other girl
she told her I guess bt d oda lady took it personal. She's been avoidin her for ova 4mnts now .n she told me last nyt d lady still call her sayin she still wants d relationshp ,bt she said she dnt know how to tell her she's no more intrested. Wat she's afraid of is 1.d lady s jealous,dnt even want to see him(her) wit oda ladies 2.she's desperate 3.I told her to get her a BF dat can take away her mind frm all dis shit ,She said she (she)) s very selective .I just really need help I dnt know wat to tell her again
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by 2goodbobo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
*mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew* make police catch her she go know say 14years for prison no be beans
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by danswagz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
thats what we call 'menage'
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Fizboy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
mr lesbian spokesperson/advicer aren't u ashamed of urself?y stressing urself with some gross problem?...tell dat bit.ch to change dats the best advice u can get...niggi m ashamed of u mehn
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fizboy: mr lesbian spokesperson/advicer aren't u ashamed of urself?y stressing urself with some gross problem?...tell dat bit.ch to change dats the best advice u can get...niggi m ashamed of u mehn
na u sabi mR, asked for advice ,she's my friennd ,she's ouut but d oda lady is bcmin a treath to her ssimple .way out dats y am here y can b asshamed of wateva nt me ok
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by yomanovic: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=sanniemoe]Wetin person no go c finish for NL OSHI O DA NILE PAKO... Mtschew[/quot

Village hypocryte, is the word ,'lesbian' strange to you for you to talk as if you are oblivious of current issues. This is someone who wishes to stop a bad habit she has been involved in all for you to talk like say you be holy spirit
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by yomanovic: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fizboy: mr lesbian spokesperson/advicer aren't u ashamed of urself?y stressing urself with some gross problem?...tell dat bit.ch to change dats the best advice u can get...niggi m ashamed of u mehn

Since a problem shared is a problem solved, when has it become bad to share the problem and seek a means of proferring solution to it. Alabosi.
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=yomanovic][/quote]abii oo ,she's been in it for over 4years n since dec last year she's been tellin me she wants to bak out untill april dis year she start makin d move bt d oda lady s makin it difficult
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tell her she need to visit my bf.....her life will never remain the same again tongue
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra: Tell her she need to visit my bf.....her life will never remain the same again tongue
lol. Soo ur BF get fire for under ?

2 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by UbongSludba(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tell her to tell her partner dat she's born again then go ahead n scout for a boyfriend. If she isn't serious abt d boyfriend part n sumthg else hasn't replaced her lust, she'd def go back into it. Having a paradigm shift, as in a change in mind set can be a big booster two!! Adios.
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Niel baba: lol. Soo ur BF get fire for under ?

Na koboko grin grin
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by daisyella: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
What's happening here undecided
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Na koboko grin grin
I guess dats wat u enjoy .... Checkd ur profile now .can I know u better
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Niel baba: I guess dats wat u enjoy .... Checkd ur profile now .can I know u better

You can say that again
Re: LESBIAN Needs Help by Nielbaba(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra:

You can say that again

;Dcan we talk in private. ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Been Cheated On? / Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship / Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.