Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship (2878 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Pls i. Kindly need your. On this issue, My. Name is Bright and I have a girlfriend whom I love so much. My girlfriend loves me that she have to ignore her mother's advice not to date me, because her mother who is also my colleague in the office thinks that i am a player.
This year my. Pastor. Warn me to stop any form. Of immorality, and that I. Should breakup from any relationship. But I love my girlfriend and can't do it. We even try living in the same house without sex but the temptation is just too much.

Pls how i the sex in my relationship because Ȋ̝̊̅ want to marry her after her graduation
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2015
u went against her mother's wish. n then went against ur pastors advice. if u no listen to those two shey na strangers for here u go listen to? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by major466(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
You have to set your priorities straight man. Do you see a future between you and your lady? If yes, why don't you set things in motion by introducing yourself to her family properly? If you love her that much, then I see no reason why you should live together without getting married. Besides, it's not right to live with someone you are not married to. Temptation and sexual urges urges will certainly overcome you. You can't expect to escape temptation when you're directly inviting temptation to your house.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Isomerizm(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Prixus:
u went against her mother's wish. n then went against ur pastors advice. if u no listen to those two shey na strangers for here u go listen to? undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Hazardd(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Prixus:

you have said it allgrin
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:

you have said it allgrin

I said i need advice on how to continue with the relatioship without sex, am serious about getting married to her but am not ready,
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Hazardd(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
nonybright:

I said i need advice on how to continue with the relatioship without sex, am serious about getting married to her but am not ready,
Minimize her of staying in your house regularly because temptation may rise

learn how to keep distance relationship even though it will be too hard.

Then know which way that is best for you because everybody is different

1 Like

Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by internetpo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
nonybright:
Pls i. Kindly need your. On this issue, My. Name is Bright and I have a girlfriend whom I love so much. My girlfriend loves me that she have to ignore her mother's advice not to date me, because her mother who is also my colleague in the office thinks that i am a player.
This year my. Pastor. Warn me to stop any form. Of immorality, and that I. Should breakup from any relationship. But I love my girlfriend and can't do it. We even try living in the same house without sex but the temptation is just too much.

Pls how i the sex in my relationship because Ȋ̝̊̅ want to marry her after her graduation

Introduce yourself properly to the family. Make the mom like you. Show her through your words and actions that you are not what she thinks you are (Be nice, buy her things, pray for her, be good to others naturally). Then of course meet your pastor introduce your gf to him and ask him for prayers and blessings. You need your parents (both parents) blessings and that of your pastors to be able to live happily ever after. cheesy

On the issue of sex. You cant leave together and not be tempted to have sex. sex is exclusively for married people. Don't be together in your house or a place or where you cant be interrupted, don't pray alone together, dont excite your sexual desires with amourous movies. Best bet is if you are stable enough financially (even if its a N30k salary) get married, You don't have to wait till her graduation. Don't let your sexual urge lead you astray, better you get married and satisfy the urge legally. Hope you have dated this girl for long (say a year and a half plus) and know that she is truly the one. Pray together!

I wish you luck. wink

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
internetpo:

Introduce yourself properly to the family. Make the mom like you. Show her through your words and actions that you are not what she thinks you are (Be nice, buy her things, pray for her, be good to others naturally). Then of course meet your pastor introduce your gf to him and ask him for prayers and blessings. You need your parents (both parents) blessings and that of your pastors to be able to live happily ever after. cheesy

On the issue of sex. You cant leave together and not be tempted to have sex. sex is exclusively for married people. Don't be together in your house or a place or where you cant be interrupted, don't pray alone together, dont excite your sexual desires with amourous movies. Best bet is if you are stable enough financially (even if its a N30k salary) get married, You don't have to wait till her graduation. Don't let your sexual urge lead you astray, better you get married and satisfy the urge legally. Hope you have dated this girl for long (say a year and a half plus) and know that she is truly the one. Pray together!

I wish you luck. wink

Thanks alot, Ȋ̝̊̅ rili appreciate your advice and am going to do exactly what u said except for marriage, Ȋ̝̊̅ earn about 70k monthly but Ȋ̝̊̅ can't get married with such salary, Ȋ̝̊̅ rather wait till after her graduation or Ȋ̝̊̅ get a better pay, tnx all same
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by gloryl(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
nonybright:

@ OP abeg do you know any guy that can date me without sex Pls I can't wait to meet him cos I'm already tired of single hood. (not talking abt marriage either) undecided
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by clevvermind(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
start by chaining ur dick.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by LadyX(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Don't live together.

Don't stay alone together. You can go to public places together. Hope the 2 same page.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Missmossy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Don't think It can work out, for the gal 's mom not to give her consent alone is enough reason for you both to part ways. Anyways its your choice to make!

1 Like

Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
gloryl:

@ OP abeg do you know any guy that can date me without sex Pls I can't wait to meet him cos I'm already tired of single hood. (not talking abt marriage either) undecided

Sure u can meet someone lyk that, most guys in my office are following same path
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by internetpo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
nonybright:

Thanks alot, Ȋ̝̊̅ rili appreciate your advice and am going to do exactly what u said except for marriage, Ȋ̝̊̅ earn about 70k monthly but Ȋ̝̊̅ can't get married with such salary, Ȋ̝̊̅ rather wait till after her graduation or Ȋ̝̊̅ get a better pay, tnx all same

cheesy Thanks to you too.
Why you dont wanna get married? Its a better outlet for your sexual urges. Waiting for her to graduate...what makes you think it will make things better? or even if you get a better job. How do you think things will get better? I dont know what your plans for your future family is or are but me feels N70k Salary is ok to start a family on...and grow! You have a comfortable accomodation already? I know people who started on less and through planning and blessings from marriage have grown. Besides marriage will bring you umerited blessings and favours. (One begets 1000, two begets 10,000, so says a verse in the bible).

By the way you from my tribe (Igbo)? We believe in really living comfortable and riding cars or having at least a certain number of shops before we get married. grin God speed in your decisions though.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by internetpo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
gloryl:

Am one you willing to try? grin grin You beautiful by the way. Nice hair and chubby cheeks.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by gloryl(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
nonybright:

Sure u can meet someone lyk that, most guys in my office are following same path

Pls where are they?
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
gloryl:

Pls where are they?

Benin city, whre do you live
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nawtikid(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Castrate yaself na....nonsense!
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by BankManager(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2015
nonybright:

Marry her after graduation??
Bro,calm down.Why the rush??Do u have a good job?Do u have a car?Do u have a land\house?How much do u have in your account?
Never be in a hurry to take a wife bro..BUILD YOUR CAREER FIRST..There's more to live than sex..
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by gloryl(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
internetpo:

Am one you willing to try? grin grin You beautiful by the way. Nice hair and chubby cheeks.

Thank you! lipsrsealed
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by Sweetmarriage: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
nonybright:

Helo. Maybe you also need mature advices from married people. I want to post your question to a facebook page where am an admin. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission.
Re: Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship by nonybright(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Helo. Maybe you also need mature advices from married people. I want to post your question to a facebook page where am an admin. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission.

Permission granted

(1) (Reply)

Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. / What Kind Of Prayer Is This In A Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.