Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

A Heartless Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartless Girl (10978 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Guys as I write to you, I'm still surprised how someone can be so heartless. I had a gf who broke up with me just like that. I have never seen anything or heard anything like this before. The day I spoke to her last she sounded very happy and she even told me she loves me. The following day when I called, she refused picking my call throughout that day and did not even send a text.

When I called the following day to find out what happened she said she was busy and when she got back she was tired and she slept. Okay throughout that day she didn't call. The following day I called again and she gave me the same excuse of being tired and just slept. So after the following day I stopped calling and she has not bothered calling me too. I have thought about it, I cannot remember what I may have done because even when I asked her she said nothing that there is no problem.

For the records, I have been good to her, shown her love and respect and planning meeting her people by the end of the year. I'm just wondering whether this is how she would have walk out of the marriage? And the gross insensitivity she has shown makes me wonder how some girls can be so callous and wicked.

Till today I don't know what the problem is.
Re: A Heartless Girl by annexes: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2013
sirhot: Guys as I write to you, I'm still surprised how someone can be so heartless. I had a gf who broke up with me just like that. I have never seen anything or heard anything like this before. The day I spoke to her last she sounded very happy and she even told me she loves me. The following day when I called, she refused picking my call throughout that day and did not even send a text.

When I called the following day to find out what happened she said she was busy and when she got back she was tired and she slept. Okay throughout that day she didn't call. The following day I called again and she gave me the same excuse of being tired and just slept. So after the following day I stopped calling and she has not bothered calling me too. I have thought about it, I cannot remember what I may have done because even when I asked her she said nothing that there is no problem.

For the records, I have been good to her, shown her love and respect and planning meeting her people by the end of the year. I'm just wondering whether this is how she would have walk out of the marriage? And the gross insensitivity she has shown makes me wonder how some girls can be so callous and wicked.

kpele boi
Re: A Heartless Girl by Enegod(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2013
smh
Re: A Heartless Girl by megareal: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2013
You are only calling, nd havent tried to meet her for an explanation. Was your relationship only on phone? B4 u conclude, meet her face to face and demand for an explanation. At least it will give you peace of mind to know her reasons even if she is breaking up with u.

7 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
megareal: You are only calling, nd havent tried to meet her for an explanation. Was your relationship only on phone? B4 u conclude, meet her face to face and demand for an explanation. At least it will give you peace of mind to know her reasons even if she is breaking up with u.
we live in different places, face to face or phone at least she should be bold enough to tell me what the problem is. In cases like that this you don't travel to meet the person, because she can tell she is busy and cannot see you, at least judging from this character. Thanks for your advice.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by dBard: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2013
son,I truly understand wat u going thru. had a girl like that once, yoruba n shaoely but can just lock up suddenly n mostly f past hurts, sometin u mite ve forgotten..get my drift??

Stop calling..get someone close t her, or u both, someone she respects t find out f u wat d problem is.

all in all sha, immaturity is a bitch..

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
dBard: son,I truly understand wat u going thru. had a girl like that once, yoruba n shaoely but can just lock up suddenly n mostly f past hurts, sometin u mite ve forgotten..get my drift??

Stop calling..get someone close t her, or u both, someone she respects t find out f u wat d problem is.

all in all sha, immaturity is a bitch..
thanks. I've called the friend of hers and she too doesn't respond to my calls which I guess maybe she does not want to be involved.
Re: A Heartless Girl by chelseaguy: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Op sorry about your ordeal. This is really not a funny experience, I know. However, you can't call her heartless because she may have given you hints that points to her getting tired of the relationship. Unfortunately, like most men you ignored them or couldn't decipher them.

Since your relationship is a distant one, you shouldn't feel too bad it failed. I know it's hard. But most distant relationships don't last long, a proven fact. She may have found someone or just got tired of the fact you're not easily available when she wants to be with you. Another reason could be that you called too much. The irony of calls is that it also kills romance. As you spend time talking most times you get carried away and start saying dumb things.

So, I suggest you travel down to see her. Let her tell you why she's acting indifferent ( she will probably lie). At least , it would get you some answers and save you some of the emotional torture...

4 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Excel30: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
U don't know wat the problem is or u don't want to tell us.I know the girl in question is not a lunatic.Most men think they can eat their cake&av it.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Excel 30 :
U don't know wat the problem is or u don't want to tell us.I know the girl in question is not a lunatic.Most men think they can eat their cake&av it.
like I said, I do not know the problem? I have even asked her if she wants a break up and she said no, what else do you want me to do? Someone cannot tell you what the problem is, how do you solve it?
Re: A Heartless Girl by 190: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is she nigerian
Re: A Heartless Girl by Godson201333(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
sirhot: Guys as I write to you, I'm still surprised how someone can be so heartless. I had a gf who broke up with me just like that. I have never seen anything or heard anything like this before. The day I spoke to her last she sounded very happy and she even told me she loves me. The following day when I called, she refused picking my call throughout that day and did not even send a text.

No love lost,No love found,Sorry take heart and i wish you good luck in your ultimate search
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
190: Is she nigerian
Of course, a typical one for that matter lol....
Re: A Heartless Girl by RColours: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
If you are rich, all these won't happen.
Go make some money and leave her alone. If you are already a rich dude, go make some more to be richer. That's the Gospel truth.

Money answereth all things. Money makes love sweeter. True words.

Hardluck though.

11 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by dBard: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
sirhot: thanks. I've called the friend of hers and she too doesn't respond to my calls which I guess maybe she does not want to be involved.

then u can as well use someone i.e a mutual frnd on social media t u both..cos as u said how do u solve a problem u dnt know abt..or beta yet go see her, tho b prepared cos u mite end up not seeing her.

Evntually, relatnships like dat dnt last cos d communication issue will sooner or later take its toll.
know wen t draw d line..give it a day or two then stop..
all d best..
Re: A Heartless Girl by azpekuliar: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
She's moved on with her life, move on with yours.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Bro, it is well grin.
Re: A Heartless Girl by gedtalks(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Op ...The girl you want to kill yourself about is very IMMATURE and just like dBAD said ''immaturity is a very naughty girl'' .

I had one like dat too we dated for 2months and then suddenly-suddenly she started playing ''hard-to-get'' . I was shocked shocked shocked shocked, because we alredy had S E X like 7 times. She stopped answering my calls. Wanted to give me the ''denial purnishment'' (for her mind). When I understood it was her level of maturity dat was worrying her, I blanked her. I sent her a text ''if this is all you have to offer my dear I AM SATISFIED so capital BYE-BYE cheesy . Thank God you are not the only chic in naija''. I know it really hurt her but I didnt care because she was mean.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by 2sizzlin(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
op, no be you i see wit wan girl? Why you con de act you ain't know grin
Re: A Heartless Girl by Puvguy: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
sirhot: like I said, I do not know the problem? I have even asked her if she wants a break up and she said no, what else do you want me to do? Someone cannot tell you what the problem is, how do you solve it?

Uh Oh... you want the truth? She is stringing you along.. there certainly someone in the picture. She can only marry you if the person disappoints her. Sorry, you are not her first choice.

She knows you love her too much and that is the problem. I really have a bad feeling about this girl. Look for another girl around or work hard and make more money.

6 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Fxwarrior: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
sirhot: we live in different places, face to face or phone at least she should be bold enough to tell me what the problem is. In cases like that this you don't travel to meet the person, because she can tell she is busy and cannot see you, at least judging from this character. Thanks for your advice.

Op face it you're getting married to a stranger.I wonder if you'll be running up here every now and then to complain she doesn't cook for you or allow intimacy.You're not matured yet.

3 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Leyqute(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
shocked
190: Is she nigerian
ur posts are now black. Wharrapened?shockedshocked
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
“Was it hard?" I ask.
Letting go?"

Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn't real.”
― Lisa Schroeder

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Cholls(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
My brother let me help u.

Text the sister that u want to save some amount of money into her account that the anti-draft agent are on the search for your assets.

And see if she don't call u back grin

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by 190: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Leyqute: shocked ur posts are now black. Wharrapened?shockedshocked

ink finish embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by finebadtboy(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks people for your consolation and advice, but I'm surprised no girl has said anything. shocked
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2013
Lemme be d first gurl 2 say sumfin hr,d truth is d gurl has sum1 else n d reason y she didn't tel u y shez actin weird is becos she doesn't wana hurt ya feelings...datz aw lyf n love is..they aint nyc.

3 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2013
I hate wen people decide to rubbish other people's feelins. If any lady try do dis to me, I'll find a way to get her re-interested bak in me and purnish her real good!
Re: A Heartless Girl by Adolak(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
I experienced this sometime ago too but she came back later. She might probably be in a complicated problem.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adolak: I experienced this sometime ago too but she came back later. She might probably be in a complicated problem.
so what did you do when she came back
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
I suggest you try meeting her face to face to find out what is wrong, even if you are in different places. Honestly i can't actually tell what is in the girls mind and seriously, i don't want to assume.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by callola: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
My dear, there is someone in ur lady life. Since she dnt care abt u y not move on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Buying Sex Enhancement From Hausa Should See This VIDEO / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! / Dear Future Husband!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.