Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted (26572 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Amiablejay94: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Go go go hunt the b~astard down. If you think Shekau wont survive a wek ,like this.

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Amiablejay94: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Go go go hunt the b~astard down. If you think Shekau wont survive a week ,like this.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by redcliff: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
These JTFs are fork.ing kidding me. You are carrying out such an operation in the first place and you were not being covert about it. I thought they said boko haram signed a ceasee fire deal but they are still going after them? Who is the magaerer and who is the magaee? I shake my head for naija....
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don Demu: Ride on Shekau. Victory is from Allah alone undecided
Yes,victory in Paradise with yerima's virgin daughters as part of his welcome to paradise package. Once again praises due to the most high Allah

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kgdavid:

you guys are ignorant about the terms you you discuss and yet you use them freely. the fact that a military operation is ongoing is not classified information in this case because of the sheer number of troops involved. by now every single person in that vicinity knows that a bunch of troops are in action therefore such a mission cannot be covert or clandestine. it is the mission parameters, tactics, logistics and so on that are supposed to remain covert and if you are sensible you can see that none of the really sensitive info has been disclosed. what has been disclosed is basically propaganda to give morale to the public. the army wants everyone to know that they are about to get shekau and by so doing garner more support for the mission. sometimes i wonder the way you people reason. do you think you are any smarter than our army officers? before they went into the army they were normal people just like you, then they went into the army and got trained to the same extent as you might have been in conventional career fields and then got specialized military training which you can never dream of getting and you still think you know something about military operations just because you watched Rambo from part one to four? please take a seat somewhere and alllow the professionals to do what they do best.
Are you talking about the officers or the recruits I know. Sergeant ponfa in my area was not trained in any conventional field.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by tommykiwi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Plz U pple should coverage that bastard's death the same way Osama Bin Ladi death was coverage for Nigerians to see...keep the good work,God is surely with U guys.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
I wish Jack Bauer was a Nigerian.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
olas2u:

Your papa
thank you for that response, let me let u knw that the history has it 90% of his family member r either were,opriko,kainkain i.e mental disorderliness. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
stepone: The army let him go, so as to trail him to his sponsors. Finish!
I am sure he is been followed...

Think ditectively*** more like Osama, US knew were he was, but they needed real evidence to get his sponsor to book. It all about patience to get all the BH sponsors Network.

Remember Naija Army is one of the best in Africa. No doubt about that...
Ditectively,were,it............did u and madam first lady attend the same primary school.....smh at the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by daffur: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elaborate on wat u mean by Conventional Field.

uche16:
Sergeant ponfa in my area was not trained in any conventional field.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
tommykiwi: Plz U pple should coverage that bastard's death the same way Osama Bin Ladi death was coverage for Nigerians to see...keep the good work,God is surely with U guys.
Coverage ni,coveragor ko.no b only coverage dem go coverage am,dey go carry d dead body come your house
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria Army is a joke
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
daffur: Elaborate on wat u mean by Conventional Field.

Ask the guy that said all the soldiers were trained in conventional field like the rest of us.the only conventional field sergeant ponfa is trained in is flogging civilians and asking them to frog jump
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by daffur: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
We want guys like u for the needed transformation

last timer: Nigeria Army is a joke
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
uche16:
Yes,victory in Paradise with yerima's virgin daughters as part of his welcome to paradise package. Once again praises due to the most high Allah
,. bh guys has enter nl, how i wish i can sight u phisicaly and put bulet on each of ur heads 4 suporting beast vanpires
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Afroconnect: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
nijanigga:
senseless, they posted Maj Fambiya to fight boko haram leader because of his knowledge of the gwoza area and the Brid olukayode babbles from ABUJA looting billions with GEJ. Sorry for the family of Maj Fambiya and RIP to the departed. But to die for Nigeria = die in vain. Terrorist have nothing to loose,they have no value for human lives,after all,they want to die and take with them the best they can. Terrorists need just one chance while others must be 100% correct.
Who posted Maj Fambiya to Maiduguri, who was to be in officer's training,need to be held accountable, but accountability to Nigerians in power is an "alien" word.
Why quoting me?...I see no relevance in what you said.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
,. bh guys has enter nl, how i wish i can sight u phisicaly and put bulet on each of ur heads 4 suporting beast vanpires
See this Ewu undecided

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Zither(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
You are a bastard! A scum! A psychopath of the first order....you and shekau will die a severe, shameful and disgraceful death where vultures will feed on rhe remains of your rotten cadaver... And yes, Shekau will ride...he will ride speedily to his grave, his ultimate and inevitable end and you will be there to keep him company as passenger....fool! It is clear you are one of those imbeciles that have either taken the lives of thousands or you rejoice when your fellow cursed animals do it....either way, you will die violently and shamefully......such that the death of an animal would be noble when compared to yours.

Your days are numbered like Shekau's
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by curiouslad(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
daffur: What are u doing outside the Army? Hopeless shlt.

I prefer to stay in fields where my abilities are required. Going through your profile shows me you are in the army, well kudos to the guys actually working in the army, but unlike the zombie you are I'm still entitled to ask questions when necessary.

Why not show these forum your intellectual capacity by suggesting why a military airstrike was impossible or shut the hell up
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by LobsanRampa(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Did you remember Mallory of James Hadley Chase? Is the same with Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by yinchar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
curiouslad:

Osama went completely off grid after 9/11 sir. Shekau on the other hand was posting videos to YouTube making telephone interview to the media. He should have been apprehended 'easily' before running off into the terrains.

But again not to discredit the hardworking done by our military maybe I'm wrong
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by olapluto(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Even if Shekau was captured, GEJ could use him for political tool as he's using Al-Mustapha. After all, any criminal can be used to appease the 'north'.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
uche16:
mad fellows
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Rockyheight: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=free2ryhme]

dont you know that is it just a sensational headline. it is obvoius to an unschooled Illiterate [/quote

Bros its not a sensational headline, when miltary use the word sighted it means their intelligence people who may or may not be civilians saw the subject matter in the locality. It seem you missed it apologise for unruly remark.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by legendsilver(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
HAH:

GSM was only open for 3 hours last week because of some VIP that went to maiduguri and it was shut immediately,

The truth is that Boko Haram have fled maiduguri but are still strong and control Bama and Gwoza local government and Sambisa game reserve the special forces have been serioisly resisted by the terrorist as they have good knowledge of the terrain as well as having good fire power.

This cannot be known because there is no communication network and journalist are restricted to maiduguri as such only information given out by DHQ normally is known, presently no road to Bama or Gwoza for the passed two months unless you follow through Adamawa state or through the bush which is dangerous .

From the pass whenever they army tells you 2 soldiers die is very possible 10 died, now that they are telling us 15 died only God knows how many were really killed

I believe with time or before the end of the SOE the special forces can overcome the Boko Haram terrorist.. But personally I think the JTF should treat all information confidentially even among their soldiers
how did u come about this info, I really see truth in it but need proves to believe. Thanks
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Ikpewe: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
useless thing
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by successking: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bravo JTF, please i want the head of shekau urgently.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by rash47(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lobsan Rampa: Did you remember Mallory of James Hadley Chase? Is the same with Shekau.

Yes I do,he really fits into the character.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by hunter21(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
72batalion would give them 72virgins
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
billante: Am sure that guy would never want to be captured alive! he will definitely be killed in a gun fight or Air strike soonest!

Which i think should be the best option, just like US did to Osama bin laden......long detention and trial while keeping alive is nonsense......and he might even be granted pardon later on, when those senseless northern elders start demanding rubbish and in other to curry political support from that region GEJ might oblige them

So they should waste the modafuckker now and close his chapter and troubles for life

Osama bin laden's death was shrouded in secrecy, even his burial. You know what that meant to U.S. government so such matters are not in public purview.

Likely he was captured or shot in gun fight.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by HAH: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
legendsilver: how did u come about this info, I really see truth in it but need proves to believe. Thanks

My brother not anyone that comes to nairaland is a teenager, @topic I know that place like my compound.
and the truth is that our forces are not finding it easy.

I like the anonymity of nairaland u know LOL
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by dave234(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
My people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / 14 Kidnapped Victims Rescued At Byhazin-Bwari Hills In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.