Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted (26574 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by dave234(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
embarassed
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by dave234(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
My people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by dave234(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
My people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice embarassedMy people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by dave234(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
My people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Decryptor(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don Demu: Ride on Shekau. Victory is from Allah alone undecided
If Allah grants this man victory, then Allah must be demented! But i know that the true Allah is not, so he will seal your nyash and that of the møгøn who liked your comment! Idiota
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by yeko68: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
May the souls of our fallen heroes who laid down their lives for our dear country rest in peace. Our troops deserve commendation. Shekau can only run he cannot hide. His days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by PosCaricature: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
What a shame!
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
,. bh guys has enter nl, how i wish i can sight u phisicaly and put bulet on each of ur heads 4 suporting beast vanpires
Frustration is a bad thing, you can't see that am being sacarstic
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by ocelot2006(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
sheyie2007: its official, we have a mole angry

It's not necessary a mole, 'though I won't be suprised if the military had some sympathizers. Read about Operation Anaconda in Torq Bora/Shahikot. Even with the use of specialized units from the US 10th Mountain Division, 101st Airborne Div, Army SFOD Combat Applications Group (Delta Force) and Navy Seal Team 6 (DeVGRu), Army SF ODA (Green Berets),Army Special Forces Aviation Regiment, and even the secretive NSA Grey Fox unit and Australian SASR, these units still could not locate and capture Bin Laden. Same issue may apply in our case.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
curiouslad: A renowned terrorist is sighted in the caves.
1. Send co-ordinates to base.
2. Order a surgical military airstrike.
3. Send in a team to confirm the kill.

Or have I been watching too many movies
I think you have been playing alot of Call Of Duty modern warfare and black ops
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
They will need more security vote to justify the bloody lies.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by COOLDUN: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
How are we sure that these northern muslims and their members in the military are not playing hide and seek games here? Hope what happened in Pakistan between the Pakistani government and the US is not repeating itself here? where the hardened Terrorist Osama Bin Laden was housed, sheltered and protected by the Pakistanis while deceiving the US to be bombarding rocks for them to use for construction works later.

I hope that Ibrahim Shekau is not resting in the emir palace, or governors house cooling down with his 9yrs old wives as permitted by islamic religion, while watching our poor JTF battling with dangerous snakes and scorpions in the Maiduguri mountains.

If i were to be the JTF personnel i would have started my search from the emir and highly placed kanuri politicians and Bornu government house respectively before heading to the mountains and rocks. These people speak with one voice and behave the same. This is my personal opinion o.

3 Likes

Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Testerfuze(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
olas2u:

How old are you?
One thousand,seven hundred and thirty six kobo.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by tdbanks: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
farmer99: may God help us 4rm terrorists, 7th to coment, i ll get dere one day.
God help you.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by ChainBlinger: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sleep dey catch me oh....abeg mek una help me call police.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by taharqa2: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2013
curiouslad: A renowned terrorist is sighted in the caves.
1. Send co-ordinates to base.
2. Order a surgical military airstrike.
3. Send in a team to confirm the kill.

Or have I been watching too many movies
Hehehehehehehe....
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by hardbody: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2013
dave234: My people,don't u know that all those socalled leaders in naija are evil doer,they used boko haram to kill inocent people for sacrifice

What bull crap is this one oozing??
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by nijanigga: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2013
nairha:

I feel your pain and that of the relatives of the gallant major, but it doesn't work like that in the armed forces. I bet y'all will be singing a different song if his help had led to the capture of shekau.
Its a call to duty. RIP Marge
Your thinking like and millions of Nigerians, is, "success by chance". It doesn't work that way, get this,success= 66.66% hardworking and the rest is chance or luck. In advanced world, they go further 90% hardworking and strategic planning and the rest luck/chance.If it were to be in advanced world if, Maj Fambiya had succeeded ,his boss would have been court-marshaled. But in Nigeria, with the syndrome of short-cut to success,they won't see that as a problem.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by nijanigga: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Afro connect:
Why quoting me?...I see no relevance in what you said.
Maybe you're one of those with first class from a private university in Nigeria, you won't see relevance.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by nijanigga: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Alxmyr:

And you have made the best contribution from a stand point of a wise patriotic Nigerian.

Clap for your ignorance.
Your story tells it all.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by hardbody: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Ibrahim shekau has been sighted in Afghanistan in the early hours of today
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by WaliyinAllah(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=billante][/quote] May Alllah protect us amee
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by nijanigga: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Waliyin Allah: May Alllah protect us amee
Bissimillahi, mallam assallamu alaikum. Allah, ya rinka kare mu daga maki yan mu. Amee n sunmma amee n.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by 617aircav: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2013
As someone who has served in Afghanistan I can sympathize with these soldiers. Going after the enemy on unfamiliar and rugged territory is no easy task. Trekking through the mountains and hills of Afghanistan is hell i tell you. Our armored vehicles are useless in such places. Taliban fighters know this and they will draw you into the valleys and lay an ambush. Blackhawk helicopters, and kiowas would have been perfect for this operation. Im not sure if the nigerian army has these. If the nigerian government could reach out to us we can train the nigerian army to accomplish this mission.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by PStacks(m): 4:37am On Jul 29, 2013
All I can say is that... The Labour of our Hero's should never be in vain..

RIP to the brave soldiers that lost their lives to this course.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 29, 2013
Why is it that it's the officer that knows the terrain that was killed??

Common strategy will be to keep such a person extra-safe.

Truth is there are fifth-columnists in the military.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by 617aircav: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2013
silent don: Why is it that it's the officer that knows the terrain that was killed??

Common strategy will be to keep such a person extra-safe.

Truth is there are fifth-columnists in the military.

In a combat zone there is no such thing as safe my friend.
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Emdee590(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
olas2u: Drama and the story continues.Who sighted him?And you could not catch him after you sighted him,you came to media first.which kind of intelligence is this one.lies
guy relax , all na wash jare
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by BrightCar: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2013
It is clear that shekau's days are numbered, he knows the game is up. coward!
Re: Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted by Afroconnect: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2013
Alxmyr:

And you have made the best contribution from a stand point of a wise patriotic Nigerian.

Clap for your ignorance.
Nijjanigga people like you would hav become slaves of those sadistic isamist terrorists,we know your type-talk like b-tches all day,but make no point or sense.you are a foolish small brain Mr nigganijja.pathetic,ungrateful idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheriff Flags Off PDP Campaign In Ore For Jimoh Ibrahim (photos) / Boss Mustapha: I Am Treated As A COVID-19 Suspect In My House / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.