Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors (15812 Views)

How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea / Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Allohrandy: grin grin grin.Stop lying brother. An average carpenter, Electrician, plumber don't make $65 per hour. Most make $20 per hour. Even an average Engineer in US don't make up to $65 per hour.

That was the kind of incorrect thinking that will make a person a do or die mission to greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by camelus: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2013
jassie: It's not hunger that makes people run away from Nigeria, it's the instability that has been witnessed over the years.

You can't have electricity without the fear of it going off a few moments later, we have stupid politicians whose only ambition in life is to sleep with underage children, we have an illiterate as a first lady and to top it all, most Nigerians are cowards who will never stand up for their right.

In this 21st century, some govenors spend money on newspaper advert celebrating the construction of bore-hole in a community, making Nigeria look like Somalia. . .

The only advice I have for folks who are tired of this country is to pray & follow their hearts. . . There's no point staying where you're not happy.

So I don't blame them, sometimes it's get rich or die tryin'
Ops beautiful nonsense !
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2013
camelus:
Ops beautiful nonsense !
Your point exactly? undecided
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by dozai: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Europe is shutting down and ppl re still risking their heads migrating. Africa holds the world economy now. Question is how do we harness it to our benefit. But the west will always sponsor and support looting officials from Africa so they can sustain their economy with the wealth.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by toshmann(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2013
jassie:

If Laziness is the cause of poverty, then all labourers would be Dangotes. . .

You my friend, just made a foolish comment there! If you're in a priviledged position, thank your God! Some other people have witnessed hell, so just shut ur mouth if you're too shallow to reason. . .
God bless u 100times
some morons just open their mouth and even Devil go follow shout "God forbid" angry

the greatest determinant of success in this 21st century is opportunity and privileges and they dont come equally to all people. and unfortunately, those who make it tend to give more glory to hardwork as if say na only dem de work hard.
if u confront them they will add smartness as if they are really smarter than those who didnt succeed.

thats how a high school drop out like snowden will get a job that pays $150-200,000 and many graduates are looking for work. (which cv even gave him the interview for the job)
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by MacLovington(m): 5:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by adefemi007(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2013
chinedum45:

someone just repaired my fridge and in less than 1hour I paid him #12000. He is a Nigerian in Nigeria...only lazy fools think they can't make it in Nigeria
can i help u repair ur fone?
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by nagoma(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2013
seangy4konji: How many jobs have you created in nigeria?no insult.just asking

Me to create job for you? You must be joking! ! I'm just managing my own small family job.

But I will never never abandon Nigeria . I would rather die trying here in Nigeria than die trying to cross the desert and sea trying to be a slave in Europe.i may even make it before you.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by justwise(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2013
nagoma:

And how much tax will he pay and bills and mortgage ?

What is wrong with paying tax? In many Europeans countries that tax you pay is your free hospital services, free police services. free education for your kids, free emergency ambulance call-out....the list goes-on

Mortgage? Do you want to live for free? You buy a house you pay for it through mortgage if you can't pay full in cash.

You can rent if you don't want to do the mortgage thing.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by justwise(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2013
dozai: Europe is shutting down and ppl re still risking their heads migrating. Africa holds the world economy now. Question is how do we harness it to our benefit. But the west will always sponsor and support looting officials from Africa so they can sustain their economy with the wealth.

Yes blame the west, the west sponsored our thieving politicians to loot? Please stop letting yourself down here

1 Like

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by scobaba: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2013
We don't die....we multiply grin
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by coretechng1(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Nigeria must survive.I trust my people.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by emdee01: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: To make it is not necessary by travelling abroad
but if ur parent dont get money & u need good future for ur children, Nigeria is not encourage to live because there is no future for Nigerian living in Nigeria unless u ar a politician. May Allah safe us from our bad & selfness leadership.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by makahlj2: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
olas2u: To go and do what in italy
Perhaps to collect bananas thrown at them? sad
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by chinedum45(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
sheyie2007: abeg which fridge you de use?

labor is quite expensive here in lekki. To hang 1 ac could cost u as high as 8000 just labor. U can come around and confirm ursef
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by chinedum45(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
jassie:

If Laziness is the cause of poverty, then all labourers would be Dangotes. . .

You my friend, just made a foolish comment there! If you're in a priviledged position, thank your God! Some other people have witnessed hell, so just shut ur mouth if you're too shallow to reason. . .

thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Tumbles On A Bridge At Abalti Barracks This Morning / Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu / Tbilisi, Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.