Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors (15814 Views)

How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea / Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Lifebender(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
farmer99: may God safe us, 3rd on d list, so easy, i ll get dere very soon.
No u're fourth 370HSSV grin
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
rhames: the leaders in Africa are cursed
yes they are >>> zechariah 11 vs 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< SPEAKING ABOUT THE LEADERS HE WOULD RAISE UP FOR NEGROS ( ISRAEL ) IN AFRICA.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
space 4 saleh
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by zolajpower: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Eyah! RIP2 d dead. Goodluck 2d saved. But how were dey able2 make 2 t2 libya? I thot unrest is stl ungoin....
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Diasporan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desperate situation calls for desperate measure.I remember a couple of years back when i went to get fuel at a filling station i overheard some Okada men discussing that if the British should come with a ship parked at Apapa wharf to ferry Nigerians to slavery just like in the slave trade era that the ship will be filled up to the extent that they (the Okada riders)are ready to kill any one that will want to stop them from entering that ship.Naija people sha grin grin grin

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Were they swimming??
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
chinedum45:

someone just repaired my fridge and in less than 1hour I paid him #12000. He is a Nigerian in Nigeria...only lazy fools think they can't make it in Nigeria
abeg which fridge you de use?

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Were they swimming??
no they were singing
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
chinedum45:

someone just repaired my fridge and in less than 1hour I paid him #12000. He is a Nigerian in Nigeria...only lazy fools think they can't make it in Nigeria

If Laziness is the cause of poverty, then all labourers would be Dangotes. . .

You my friend, just made a foolish comment there! If you're in a priviledged position, thank your God! Some other people have witnessed hell, so just shut ur mouth if you're too shallow to reason. . .

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by nora544: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigerians you need a church who fight against the politicans, a church that is behind the poor, but a church that say nothing when senators fly abroad for medical treatment. A church that makes something but to tell the people to pray is not what will help.

This is only a story, we hear it evry week about the boats from africa to europa.

What could we do here in Europa when your country will not get better.
I see a documentation in the TV how they come thru the dessert to lybia and look for a boat and do you know how much they have to pay,and many of them lose there life, it is a sad story.

The pope was at lampedusa to speak with this people we see it in the TV.

Nigeria is good in praying and fasting but i never hear of pray and work what would be better.

I just read today in my country that the leader of our church speak against the goverment and that is no problem and it helps. The church in my country is the speaker for the poor, would this be possible in nigeria.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by NeuroBoss(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
One day, my country will be the envy of others
My country women will no longer try to enter a foreign land with pregnancy under bad conditions.
One day, young boys in my country would no longer be interested in travelling abroad except to enjoy the Oyibo winter as they come to enjoy our summer.

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
most of these people are st-upid. they spend around the equivalent of £5,000 for these their trips to europe when the average white man in europe does not have close to £500 in his account. lwtmb <<< THE DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
nora544: Nigerians you need a church who fight against the politicans, a church that is behind the poor, but a church that say nothing when senators fly abroad for medical treatment. A church that makes something but to tell the people to pray is not what will help.

This is only a story, we hear it evry week about the boats from africa to europa.

I see a documentation in the TV how they come thru the dessert to lybia and look for a boat and do you know how much they have to pay,and many of them lose there life, it is a sad story.

Nigeria is good in praying and fasting but i never hear of pray and work what would be better.

I just read today in my country that the leader of our church speak against the goverment and that is no problem and it helps. The church in my country is the speaker for the poor, would this be possible in nigeria.

Well the churches are trying here too. . . Most preachers are against corruption in government, but it has eaten so deep that it would take time. . .
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by AbuMikey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: most of these people are st-upid. they spend around the equivalent of £5,000 for these their trips to europe when the average white man in europe does not have close to £500 in his account. lwtmb <<< THE DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS cheesy cheesy cheesy
DAYUUUUUUMMMMM
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Bright2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ikuku nteke..
Ikuku ntekee....
Ikuku ntekeee......
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: DAYUUUUUUMMMMM
my main man Abu Mikey whats good with ya playa ? i sweari gad you been missing in action cheesy cheesy
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: my main man Abu Mikey whats good with ya playa ? i sweari gad you been missing in action cheesy cheesy

Lol. Where have you been ? Did BT take your broadband ? tongue
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by AbuMikey(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: my main man Abu Mikey whats good with ya playa ? i sweari gad you been missing in action cheesy cheesy
bro,its a looong thing ooo! grin,the fear of Mukinatu is the begining of "reasoning before posting" oo angry
So,what's new nau,tell me all I've been missing nau??

My brother from Nubia!
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by churchAgbasa: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
nora544: Nigerians you need a church who fight against the politicans, a church that is behind the poor, but a church that say nothing when senators fly abroad for medical treatment. A church that makes something but to tell the people to pray is not what will help.

My friend what country are you from that you should so focus your advice on Nigeria?There is no country in Africa that don't have the issue of Pastors keeping silent as regard speaking out for the masses.As related to the post in question how are we sure your country men are not more in the boat mishap?Please spare us those your Jewish sermon

On a final note please what kind of English were you typing?

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. Where have you been ? Did BT take your broadband ? tongue
hey whats good with ya ada. nah this aint got nothing to do with BT. some belligerent fella around these parts named sexkillz was power trippin. he banned me for using caps grin
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: hey whats good with ya ada. nah this aint got nothing to do with BT. some belligerent fella around these parts named sexkillz was power trippin. he banned me for using caps grin

Lol I see grin.

I'm okay. Enjoying the heat while it lasts ?
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Sloan: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
na fresh air pursue them from the country so? LWTmB! Where is insincere9gerian, rossike and taraqaJeun to come and defend the comatose economy of their suberu president??
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: bro,its a looong thing ooo! grin,the fear of Mukinatu is the begining of "reasoning before posting" oo angry
So,what's new nau,tell me all I've been missing nau??

My brother from Nubia!
hehe bruv i have just been released from exile myself. courtesy of a bellicose fella named sexkillz. nigga banned me just because. lol. nothing new bruv. same ol same ol. dont think you missed much though cheesy
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol I see grin.

I'm okay. Enjoying the heat while it lasts ?
not a heat loving person myself. i am tolerating it while it lasts. i am cold blooded. grin
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by nora544: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
I miss a voice from Daddy go and this other pastors with private jets.

All they could say please pray for nigeria.

Nigeria need a man like marthin luther King, or mandela who go on the streets with thepeople to fight against your rich senators.

I live in a country what is under the richest countries in the world but, what we are now that comes because the people stand up when something is not okay.

We fight against that we don't need electricity from atomenergie. we stop it and the goverment have to say okay no atom ernergy in the country.

We fight that we didnot get gen food and we win.

I know some nigerians when they fly home, they take a banl loan that they can show how much money they make and most of them come from poor villages, so the people belief that the money grows in europa on the trees, but this is not true we have to work hard for our money.

Our President live in his house he has before, or first lady has no own money from the goverment........
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by alienware(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
chinedum45:

you mean u gave a technician 12000 to have ur fridge fixed ? Did he replace a damage part of the fridge like the coolant ? If no then you lying . I went thru your post and u were complaining about hw one tessy refused to date you because you were broke . U were tessy give red card in ur april post , don hammer dey give fridge technician 12k by july. Bwahahahahahaha.

Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by adeniranjacks2: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
yea u guys sha
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Litmus: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
bet you they mean Nigeriens. Nigeriens have a thing with Libya and even the western press often confuses Nigerians and Nigeriens.
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol too bad...

I hope the survivors were deported...
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by Stanlyag(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: True talk

U are concurring wrong grammer
Re: 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors by otokx(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
And still no electricity in UNIPORT and ALUU.

Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu / Tbilisi, Georgia / Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports