Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? (2242 Views)

Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria / Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies / Are There Still Faithful Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by ambrosini593(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
I go for ibo ladies and guys even though am not from there. What about you. Share your opinion

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by mjay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
I forsee tribal bashing. I
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by nerodenero: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Should this thread Make frontpage,op don create plenty wahala. Tribal e-war start be that.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by pri3stess(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guy please wake up from the bicycle that you have been sleeping on, you can find faithful people in every tribe, you just have to look in the right place. A persons tribe, religion, Nationality should not determine if they will cheat or not, after all even devout Muslims still cheat just because Aisha wears a burqa, does not mean that she's any better than Bukola that wears mini skirts. So please stop generalizing non-cheaters to a certain ethnic group. It's just not right.

6 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
pri3stess: Guy please wake up from the bicycle that you have been sleeping on, you can find faithful people in every tribe, you just have to look in the right place. A persons tribe, religion, Nationality should not determine if they will cheat or not, after all even devout Muslims still cheat just because Aisha wears a burqa, does not mean that she's any better than Bukola that wears mini skirts. So please stop generalizing non-cheaters to a certain ethnic group. It's just not right.
You are just very correct.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by daisyella: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tribalism
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by omowolewa: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
pri3stess: Guy please wake up from the bicycle that you have been sleeping on, you can find faithful people in every tribe, you just have to look in the right place. A persons tribe, religion, Nationality should not determine if they will cheat or not, after all even devout Muslims still cheat just because Aisha wears a burqa, does not mean that she's any better than Bukola that wears mini skirts. So please stop generalizing non-cheaters to a certain ethnic group. It's just not right.

With this comment, I think we can vote to close this thread.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by duni04(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
True
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by UyiIredia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pr3istess' comment nails it. I'm outta here.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Noted
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by annexes: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
tank you ma. WE HEREBY CLOSE THIS TRIBALISTIC THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by ikojo2(f): 2:55am On Jul 29, 2013
Its an individual thing wether to be faithful or not.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by lexib(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2013

olodo!!! Na ur type dey close gate for class wen dem share results... u no see "most" for d topic u dey speak english yet u no knw d meaning of "most"... goat!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by lexib(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
You are just very correct.

ignorance get devout followers... chai!!!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by dmcdad: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2013
lexi-b:

ignorance get devout followers... chai!!!
You just wanna start something you know you can never finish. Or is this a way of getting yourself advertised? Smh for you...
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by pri3stess(f): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2013
lexi-b:

olodo!!! Na ur type dey close gate for class wen dem share results... u no see "most" for d topic u dey speak english yet u no knw d meaning of "most"... goat!
I really don't have the time to be having efight with someone who's brain is filled with palm oil. You're clearly looking for attention, but you're definitely not going to get it from me.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by dmcdad: 6:26am On Jul 29, 2013
pri3stess:
I really don't have the time to be having efight with someone who's brain is filled with palm oil. You're clearly looking for attention, but you're definitely not going to get it from me.
Chai!!!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by 3ace(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Na which kain thread be dis? Reeks of baseless sentiments! Please, don't let me rain my philosophical jargons on your thread o.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Jman06(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2013
We know that cheats abound in every tribe but some tribes have higher tendencies 2 cheat,from my observation,in nigeria,marital infidelity goes in this order;yoruba>ijaw>idoma>tiv>ibo>hausa.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2013
pri3stess:
OMG.....if it was me someone told this eh, i will fight until my MB finishes
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
Chai!!!
That was wikid
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by dmcdad: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Jman06: We know that cheats abound in every tribe but some tribes have higher tendencies 2 cheat,from my observation,in nigeria,marital infidelity goes in this order;yoruba>ijaw>idoma>tiv>ibo>hausa.
The thing here is... What prove have you to back up this assertion of yours? Petitio principii (begging the question).

Personally, I think it varies from different location, people, gender etc. For example, in some parts of lagos, you might argue that a particular set of people are worse on that or are the worst, while in some other parts of lagos or other states as the case may be, you will get a different set of people as the worst. It also varies with people because you can ask Mr A and he will tell you that its this particular tribe and u ask Mrs B and she will tell you another set of people and so on... The question now is, with this level of variation amongst people, places, genders, and so on, which tribe do you think would be the agreed set of people who practice it the most?

So you see, its better to settle with what Pri3stess said and base it on individuals and their persons.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by joeace2020(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2013
The tutsi tribe.... Fooolish thread fooolish op
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by dmcdad: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
That was wikid
No be lie...
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by betr75664: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2013
///

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Riskymallam: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
No be lie...
grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
In 21st century pple still reason like dis, SMH
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Cabsso(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
igala guys n babes
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Jman06(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
I agree with u
dmcdad:
The thing here is... What prove have you to back up this assertion of yours? Peritio principii (begging the question).

Personally, I think it varies from different location, people, gender etc. For example, in some parts of lagos, you might argue that a particular set of people are worse on that or are the worst, while in some other parts of lagos or other states as the case may be, you will get a different set of people as the worst. It also varies with people because you can ask Mr A and he will tell you that its this particular tribe and u ask Mrs B and she will tell you another set of people and so on... The question now is, with this level of variation amongst people, places, genders, and so on, which tribe do you think would be the agreed set of people who practice it the most?

So you see, its better to settle with what Pri3stess said and base it on individuals and their persons.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by pri3stess(f): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jman06: We know that cheats abound in every tribe but some tribes have higher tendencies 2 cheat,from my observation,in nigeria,marital infidelity goes in this order;yoruba>ijaw>idoma>tiv>ibo>hausa.
Please, until you provide me with some statistical and scientific data on why the groups you listed above cheat, I'm still going to go with what I said in my first comment.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? by Dovahkiin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2013

/thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Too Old For Me To Marry / Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? / Guys(ladies & gents) Stop Waisting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.