Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises (9021 Views)

Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by mariamajane(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013

“We also want him to hand over power to an Igboman."

You want GEJ to handover power to an Igboman? So this presidential thing don turn to relay baton, abi? Lest you forget, he is president of the whole country and must fulfill his promises to the entire country - not just one section of it![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2013
I dey laugh.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
[/quote]23. Dudu_Negro: Quote Post

Emperor_007:

^^^

Be serious, minus SE , SS, and MB ( middle belt ), the North and SW would give APC 2/3?

Hmmmm, SE makes almost 25 % of the population in all 36 states, except Lagos where is estimated to be above 45%. This is not rocket science.

First, SE is not even 15% of the national population.

Second, because no one else in Lagos is chest beating about their numbers except ibos, it is easy for you to believe in your own trumpeted claims but I should remind you that Hausa has a higher population than Ibos in Lagos.

Third, SS is not a culture, tribe or ethnicity. SS has two ruling parties, ACN and PDP.

Fourth, MB is not an ethnic group, as long their governors remain in the NGF, their voting will follow suit.

Fifth, APGA is dead! So beside voting a Yorubaman, an Hausa/Fulani or GEJ, whoelse is Ibo youths going to vote f
Dudu_Negro:

Second, because no one else in Lagos is chest beating about their numbers except ibos, it is easy for you to believe in your own trumpeted claims but I should remind you that Hausa has a higher population than Ibos in Lagos.

Third, SS is not a culture, tribe or ethnicity. SS has two ruling parties, ACN and PDP.

Fourth, MB is not an ethnic group, as long their governors remain in the NGF, their voting will follow suit.

Fifth, APGA is dead! So beside voting a Yorubaman, an Hausa/Fulani or GEJ, whoelse is Ibo youths going to vote for?
s poor? [quote]

You really believe what you wrote up there!! The SE less than 15% of Nigeria's population.you igbos are always second highest in population of after the indigenes in almost the whole non igbo states of the population.

You also claim hausas are more than igbos in lagos!! Do you really mean that or you are just speaking from emotion.Are you sure you have ever been in lagos?

You also said in your words "two parties rule in the SS" in other words you are implying APC would win in Edo.You really do not understand the dynamics of presidential and gubernatorial elections.While APC might stand a chance in the gubernatorial elections,the PDP would take nothing less than 95% of the polls.Tribe and religion play more role in presidential elections than gubernatorial elections.

The middle belt and southern Kadunna who have high xtian populations would also not vote for a muslim candidate especially a hausa-fulani candidate in view of the sporadic attacks they have suffered in their hands.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by onuleo(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

The Ijaws have overtaken you in population, and Ijaw is less than 15%. So how can you be anything above 15?
hmm.. Sm peepz gat to raise them legs up to think o! Cos dm are kinda matching dia brain unda dia "foot"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by networkrecharg: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is buhari.

GEJ will win flawless is bushari is selected as his greatest opposition...

Youngzedd: Ndigbo here and there, which youth are they representing?

No body will determine what I personally will do, Ndigbo youth ni.
Make we hear word joor....

We aren't other tribe that will do anything said to them by senseless being. We Igbos are always free to do whatever we like.

I rest my case till then.......

I will vote for Jona 2015 if Buhari is his opposition.

Jona will only have problem if APC didn't choose Buhari.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
pullyacap: I laff in Mandarin on reading this!!! Now the scales are falling off d eyes of some people. A wholesale endorsement of an apparently failed entity whose present score is 1/10 by d Ndigbos is bewildering. Now the likes of Rochas,Annie Okonkwo,Osita Izunaso,Ngige who are daring n very pragmatic as to truthfully locate the fact that GEJ/PDP is just using d Igbos to feather their own nest have become justified.

If at all GEJ must get an Igbo vote in 2015,it must be on merit/performance n not on some base considerations being presently bandied around by some people.

The part that says GEJ shd hand over to an Igbo man is wishful thinking IMHO,u pipo shd take yrselves seriously and stand up to fight yr own battles rather leaning on a helpless individual himself to make claim to d presidency and @ d same time wanting Biafra-a call which patently makes pipo suspicious of yr truest intentions politically

You just made my day.
No more comment.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by deebrain(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Otio! but why? I thought doyin okupe said jonathan has fulfilled all his election promises ke?
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Sojebrand(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
" if he endeavors to fulfill his promises to our people.
“We also want him to hand over power to an Igbo man"

hmm intresting grin
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by ReubenAbati: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
[size=28pt]amen[/size]
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by eagleeye2: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
FSU: All genuine Igbos stand with GEJ
Are you a Genuine Igbo youth? If you are, I SMH for your likes who believe that selling their votes for a plate of porridge or even empty promises is the way to go.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by eagleeye2: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sojebrand:
“We also want him to hand over power to an Igbo man"

Bro if Jonathan wins a second term in office, Igbos should just forget the idea of coming to power in 2019. Because it won't happen. The best hope maybe 2027 hoping that Nigeria as a country will still exist then. hmm intresting
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by 9jaIhail(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

So far there are three contenders to the Presidency

1. A possible SW candidate under APC
2. A possible NW candidate under APC
3. GEJ as an incumbent on PDP.

Igbo youths are issuing empty threats to intimidate Jonathan. Beside Jonathan, I don't see anyone else they will vote for and APC does not need the SE to win national 2/3.

@The bolded, usual empty chest beating. In your dream south west has more population than the south east right?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Jaideyone(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Be serious, minus SE , SS, and MB ( middle belt ), the North and SW would give APC 2/3?

Hmmmm, SE makes almost 25 % of the population in all 36 states, except Lagos where is estimated to be above 45%. This is not rocket science.

lmao delusion of grandeur. I've been to at least six states in Nigeria and I can tell you without doubt that igbos don't make up to 15% of oyo, ekiti, osun, ondo, ogun and kwara. igbos are less than 33% of the population of Lagos. Yorubas make up at least 35% of Lagos population. Hausas are at least 25%. Reason objectively please
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by cannonnier(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Funny chaps they want a seaport grin grin

So that stolen crude-oil would be easily exported. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by mike404(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
FSU: These are faceless Igbo-Yoruba youths. All genuine Igbos stand with GEJ
GBAM!
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by manny4life(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Fifth, APGA is dead! So beside voting a Yorubaman, an Hausa/Fulani or GEJ, whoelse is Ibo youths going to vote for?

Sometimes I wonder how you think, SE is not up to 15% of the national population..

Assuming the national statistics is 170million people, so you're telling us that SE (as a major group) doesn't have a population of 25million people? I mean this is given the "170million" people, now I know something has gone wrong...smh
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Youngzedd: Ndigbo here and there, which youth are they representing?

No body will determine what I personally will do, Ndigbo youth ni.
Make we hear word joor....

We aren't other tribe that will do anything said to them by senseless being. We Igbos are always free to do whatever we like.

I rest my case till then.......

I will vote for Jona 2015 if Buhari is his opposition.

Jona will only have problem if APC didn't choose Buhari.

Im not igbo but support this too
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
eagle,eye:

Are you a Genuine Igbo youth? If you are, I SMH for your likes who believe that selling their votes for a plate of porridge or even empty promises is the way to go.
oh yes!
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by 0monnakoda: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life:

Sometimes I wonder how you think, SE is not up to 15% of the national population..

Assuming the national statistics is 170million people, so you're telling us that SE (as a major group) doesn't have a population of 25million people? I mean this is given the "170million" people, now I know something has gone wrong...smh
SE are not a major group.Una no even talf of lieutenant or captain na major just like dat?
Abeg Park well
ethnic group in Nigeria by population

Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
Ijaw
Tiv
Efik
Ibo
Kanuri
Edo
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Smartgunna: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Stupid childish ethnic warlords with their brains in their anal sphincters...must every thread be turned into an ethno/religious warfare. I wont be suprised if the ages of most posters on this thread is revealed. keep bashing your STUPID IGNORANT selves while politicians smile to the bank. The revel in your stupidity. By the way this is so simple... I owe GEJ nothing,what has he done for his SS people let alone SE. The north has had their lion share in the power equation still they have the poorest stinkiest people in the land.GEJ only gets my vote if

- He fulfils at least 50% of his election promises and give plausible reasons why he couldnt fulfil the rest
- A candidate from any part of the country fails to convince me he has better programmes that will benefit me and my kids.

If he performs, we keep him, if not we show him the way out. Cant we judge based on issues and not on tribal sentiments?Is that too much to ask?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Ojiofor: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
FSU: These are faceless Igbo-Yoruba youths. All genuine Igbos stand with GEJ

How do you mean mr man? is either he fulfil his promises to Ndigbo or we shall look else where.No be GEJ Ndigbo go chop we want him to perform.Dats'all.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
U made a point ,but at d end ur spoil it by asking him to handover power to an Igbo man,which is very bad in my own opinion. Is is now a Family thing or what ? Are we nw in North Korea? Rethink bro on that last paragraph.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by manny4life(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
0monnakoda: SE are not a major group.Una no even talf of lieutenant or captain na major just like dat?
Abeg Park well
ethnic group in Nigeria by population

Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
Ijaw
Tiv
Efik
Ibo
Kanuri
Edo

Lol at HATRED right in front of you, Yoruba's have more population than the Hausa's...lol.

I have seen your arguments on NL, and believe me engaging in a futile argument is certainly not worth it. It's like someone arguing 2+2 isn't 4, so why argue the obvious? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by emiye(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Campaign will likely start officially in 14months from now Oct 2014, as elections will hold in Dec 2014 or Jan 2015.

Jonathan has roughly 15 months to prove himself if ever he wants to return.

I doubt he will get the level of support in 2015 from SE/SS region as he had in 2011
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by 9jaIhail(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life:

Lol at HATRED right in front of you, Yoruba's have more population than the Hausa's...lol.

I have seen your arguments on NL, and believe me engaging in a futile argument is certainly not worth it. It's like someone arguing 2+2 isn't 4, so why argue the obvious? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro, run with your legs touching your ears.. Debating or arguing with that slowpoke is like debating with musiwa.. I am sure you are a busy man, channel your energy to something meaningful and let that dot alone.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by emiye(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life:

Though this is off the discussion. i agree that the Yorubas are definitely more than the Hausa, but usually the Hausa-Fulani is grouped as a tribe. Igbos are also more than the hausas, it is when the Hausa-fulani combo is introduced, then one cant be sure who is more populated except a credible census is conducted.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by Amudeneogu: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who gave you mandate to speak on behaf of igbos
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by cannonnier(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life:

Don't mind him his's being delusional.
Me think he need ALABUKÙN. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by cannonnier(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
emiye:

Though this is off the discussion. i agree that the Yorubas are definitely more than the Hausa, but usually the Hausa-Fulani is grouped as a tribe. Igbos are also more than the hausas, it is when the Hausa-fulani combo is introduced, then one cant be sure who is more populated except a credible census is conducted.

Guy what are you saying? Hausa is one of the biggest tribe in africa. Guess you don't know that hausa you don't know that their are hausa speaking tribe almost every noon & cranny of west africa.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by cannonnier(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
emiye:

Guy what are you saying? Hausa is one of the biggest tribe in africa. Guess you don't know that their is hausa speaking tribe almost every noon & cranny of west africa.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by emmirachus(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
You are a useless human being. How many lifes have we lost in this country just because politics? Or ist because ur family is save and poor that know nothing are being killed. Don't worry the will soon reach u, so that u will know how painful it is lost ur love one idiot.
Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by nicky4lif(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
I just hope I'm not included in that their igbo youth talk?cos the only thing I see in this guy's hand is just one vote.he can't vote his own nd mine at thesame time nd as for voting gej,that is only if he is contesting against buhari or any norther.nd as u for u,u lie,I'm igbo,I'm genuine nd I'm against gejauthor=FSU]These are faceless Igbo-Yoruba youths. All genuine Igbos stand with GEJ[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A State Of Alaigbo (Igboland) [Map] / Where Are The Hausas? / Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.