Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (615165 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guys it seems tecno m5 is out oooooo. Check this out

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Talktrue2: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
kings11ng:

try this
Dial “* # * # 3646633 # * # * (2-
then follow that path –> CDS info
–> Radio info –> Phone1 (for the
first imei) (3- at the top there is a
command line which begins “AT+”
just type there “AT
+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1" (instead of
IMEI_1 put your first imei number)
4- hit send command 5-if you
done just reboot the phone, if you
change the second imei go to step
2 and select “Phone2? 6-and
enter the code “AT
+EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2" (instead of
IMEI_2 put your second imei
number) hit send command 7-
reboot 8-Dail ” *#06#” Check Imei
(onlyshow the first on
works lyk charm pheeew
thankx alot bro... I took it to carl care center and it has startd accepting mtn sims... Tym to explore. Thankx onece again
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
babatee2013: pls what is the code for mtn 6gig data plan for #2500
4.5gig *102#
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by intendy1: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Prechy2836: Oga intendy HOW FAR NA
my brother nothing much
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
intendy1: make una dey wonderland.Google it and check ur phone well
i was being sarcastic u know...
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kel2me(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
m5 is really out. Heard 30(nt worth it) heard 18 (worth it)
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
help I rooted my phone with framaroot and later did factory reset then deleted supersu now framaroot refuses to root my techno m3 again anytime I try it it will show half success the partition is read only try local.prop trick reboot or phone and use adb to see if it will run as root
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sarry86(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
kingemris: help I rooted my phone with framaroot and later did factory reset then deleted supersu now framaroot refuses to root my techno m3 again anytime I try it it will show half success the partition is read only try local.prop trick reboot or phone and use adb to see if it will run as root

Just install supersu from playstore
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Talktrue2: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
did my cwmr and everytin was around 30mb. But notin was installed on my m.card.. Now i hav an app lyk back up an restore installed on my phone. I did a back up after instalin few games...an i got 309mb... Is this normal ?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
I got three questions, need answers tanx.
1. I got many m3 users in my area, in the area were i live i don't get 3G when using MTN on my M3 but other areas i get 3G but my neighbour who recently bought his M3 gets full 3G network in my area(H+), i held his phone put on my 3G on my phone but i still got edge and his own was still showing full 3G , i got another neigbours phone who also uses M3 put on his 3G but it was still showing edge and still this guy who recently bought his M3 was geting full 3G, i thought it was a sim issue but when i took my sim and put in his phone it showed full 3G(H+), i took his sim and put in my phone and was still geting edge while my sim was showing 3G in his phone, what is the cause? I need 3G because am at home most part of the day after work.
2. If i use conectify on my pc to share my pc internet my m3 cannot find my pc as a wireless network but my friends tab finds it and conects well. What is the cause.
3. I browse free with vpn on my m3 but when i turn on my wifi hotspot and conect my pc, my pc doesnt browse, any solution thanks, open vpn also works on my pc but i can only conect with edge that why i want to use my neighbours m3 to conect my pc to the internet since it gets full 3G, but i get full 3G on my phone whenever i leave my area
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
maxibrainz: I got three questions, need answers tanx.
1. I got many m3 users in my area, in the area were i live i don't get 3G when using MTN on my M3 but other areas i get 3G but my neighbour who recently bought his M3 gets full 3G network in my area(H+), i held his phone put on my 3G on my phone but i still got edge and his own was still showing full 3G , i got another neigbours phone who also uses M3 put on his 3G but it was still showing edge and still this guy who recently bought his M3 was geting full 3G, i thought it was a sim issue but when i took my sim and put in his phone it showed full 3G(H+), i took his sim and put in my phone and was still geting edge while my sim was showing 3G in his phone, what is the cause? I need 3G because am at home most part of the day after work.
2. If i use conectify on my pc to share my pc internet my m3 cannot find my pc as a wireless network but my friends tab finds it and conects well. What is the cause.
3. I browse free with vpn on my m3 but when i turn on my wifi hotspot and conect my pc, my pc doesnt browse, any solution thanks, open vpn also works on my pc but i can only conect with edge that why i want to use my neighbours m3 to conect my pc to the internet since it gets full 3G
ovoko see case for the first question if it is not settings then I don't know oo no idea on the other two.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ABIZYEM: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Plz can any1 tell me where to get L3 in ebonyi state (abakaliki) ?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ruxpin: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Add me to the bb group 7bdc4860
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by David4473: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
intendy1: join me bbm 7A80AEBE I 4 help 4 forum but ban 2 much
itendy u didnt accept my request,i'm begging oo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
intendy1: join me bbm 7A80AEBE I 4 help 4 forum but ban 2 much
Just added u
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bobojoshua(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
kings11ng:

try this
Dial “* # * # 3646633 # * # * (2-
then follow that path –> CDS info
–> Radio info –> Phone1 (for the
first imei) (3- at the top there is a
command line which begins “AT+”
just type there “AT
+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1" (instead of
IMEI_1 put your first imei number)
4- hit send command 5-if you
done just reboot the phone, if you
change the second imei go to step
2 and select “Phone2? 6-and
enter the code “AT
+EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2" (instead of
IMEI_2 put your second imei
number) hit send command 7-
reboot 8-Dail ” *#06#” Check Imei
(onlyshow the first on
works lyk charm pheeew
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
@maxibrain? the first case could be caused by adaptivity from either the phone or sim side.. it also happens to a friend of mine recently, try switching off your data before venturing into the area where it does not display 3g+. that way when on, it will display the 3g+
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Intendy add me on whats app 08135199356
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by olumyty: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
olumyty: guyz abeg which version of brothers in arms data+apk is working on m3 and d download link ASAP......coz d one i hav iz saying "this is not an original copy".....pls i nid d game
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hassyno: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls guyz sum1 shld hlp me out..I wanted 2 backup my rom wit rom manager..bt it is nt recognisin my device...sayn dat no cwmr for m3....pls sum1 shld hlp
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=olumyty][/quote]
brother in arms is kinda old so it wont work on new divices Android
unless u search 4 d latest apk or upgraded apk but u can use dsame data file maby try it in ggoogle sarch
sowi bro can't strees my self to find a link 4 u
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by intendy1: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
David4473: itendy u didnt accept my request,i'm begging oo
no invitation pending o
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
intendy1: no invitation pending o
Intendy I carry God beg u add me on whatsapp 08135199356 I need or help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Ibiblaze(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just passing by

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
maxibrainz: I got three questions, need answers tanx.
3. I browse free with vpn on my m3 but when i turn on my wifi hotspot and conect my pc, my pc doesnt browse, any solution thanks, open vpn also works on my pc but i can only conect with edge that why i want to use my neighbours m3 to conect my pc to the internet since it gets full 3G, but i get full 3G on my phone whenever i leave my area
Mhennn! This is complicated in fact convoluted
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ibiblaze: Just passing by
Guy the launcher no make sense, use apex launcher.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Ibiblaze(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
Here is my mail..please I need it....evergreeny@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ibiblaze: Just passing by

you just dey run down ya small 512MB RAM with these rubbish HTC sense flipclock bloatwares .... LOL
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ to gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
My man i v sent you mail adelekesimeon1976@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by snowdropz: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
My mail is alliecole16@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by David4473: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
intendy1: no invitation pending o
ah! It's still pending here oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.