Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (612984 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by intendy1: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Castos: Intendy I carry God beg u add me on whatsapp 08135199356 I need or help
probably taking in whatsapp b/c of u
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please add me to BB group 7C002E0F
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by David4473: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2013
intendy1: probably taking in whatsapp b/c of u
me too oo plsss 07060562778 GOD bless u
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hassyno: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg 4 dos of u dat backup yr rom wit cwm shld hlp me wit d link 2 download it...I tried usin rom manager to download it bt 2 no avail...please
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Having difficulty installing apps now a days ...with this error that "there is a problem parsing your package" just too often too often
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Hassyno: Abeg 4 dos of u dat backup yr rom wit cwm shld hlp me wit d link 2 download it...I tried usin rom manager to download it bt 2 no avail...please
you can't do rom backup with rom manager, so download online nandroid backup with busy box from play store and do ya backup.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Sanniez(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2013
bbm group? pls add me 7B839E7A
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2013
hopsydboi: Having difficulty installing apps now a days ...with this error that "there is a problem parsing your package" just too often too often
It's either u downloaded a corrupted file or ur download was incomplete, dats Y dat message is showing. so u jst av to delete d file n download another one.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by olumyty: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2013
add me bbm group7C291245
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by olumyty: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2013
i one port cwm for mah fone.....nid download links for d files...abeg asap
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
callydon:
It's either u downloaded a corrupted file or ur download was incomplete, dats Y dat message is showing. so u jst av to delete d file n download another one.
even apps from play store ....same issue from play store
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Rex123:

I just told †ђξ lady that iit was stucked at †ђξ tecno logo nd she worked it . I guess she tot it was software issue that their warrant covers
lol I ave a friend WUS done DAT twice just dont tel dem u tried to root it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Coolboi05(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Prechy2836: you can't do rom backup with rom manager, so download online nandroid backup with busy box from play store and do ya backup.
thnx man...
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by wheesin(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2013
help i gave my phone to carlcare because of a spoilt usb port...they returned it and it worked for a day and got spoilt again....should i return it back to them again
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
@maxi baba your head dey there, although it never connect sha but i will still try later
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

@maxi baba your head dey there, although it never connect sha but i will still try later
bro pls how did you download server profile as an attachment.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
@maxi, the files you sent to me are not downloadable... pls o
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
same with me maxi they are not downloadable
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hassyno: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls sum2w shld hlp me on hw to flash rom to my bricked m3...it doesn't boot to recovery mode..
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: bro pls how did you download server profile as an attachment.
Just click save from the message where it write view or save and it will automatically download
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

Just click save from the message where it write view or save and it will automatically download
the attachment is not click able so nothing like view or save.here is my email forward yours cuwaigbe@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: the attachment is not click able so nothing like view or save.here is my email forward yours cuwaigbe@gmail.com
Ok, let me try
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2013
wheesin: help i gave my phone to carlcare because of a spoilt usb port...they returned it and it worked for a day and got spoilt again....should i return it back to them again

Why not.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
@maxi baba u still have work to do o, make sure all the server have running access bcoz after searching and it gets to final stage to connect ,it says not running,if it is network it won't get to getting configuration access,which is d final stage,once it get there and show not running it means its not running from your own side, but only one manage to connect .
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: the attachment is not click able so nothing like view or save.here is my email forward yours cuwaigbe@gmail.com
please forward to najibrahim2@gmail.com
thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

@maxi baba u still have work to do o, make sure all the server have running access bcoz after searching and it gets to final stage to connect ,it says not running,if it is network it won't get to getting configuration access,which is d final stage,once it get there and show not running it means its not running from your own side, but only one manage to connect .
how did you manage to download the files me can't download them o
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

thanks bro it still d same.what browser did you use.is your attachment clickable
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathemandy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
please @maxi or anyone please forward d attachment to me @ Andyeshiet@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathemandy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
please oh maxi ' I sent you an email....mine is Andyeshiet@gmail.com...God bless you in advance
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
To download d attached file u need gmail app on ur android.click d attachment file & download.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: thanks bro it still d same.what browser did you use.is your attachment clickable
Yes is click able, i don't use any browser is my Gmail direct
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Those of you complaining is not clickable use stock browser or gmail direct

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.