Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (612963 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Luvties(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast

Pls help me with the open vpn servers I will be grateful. Will appreciate ur effort.

Jmada39@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please guys i m begging since, a friend android robot is lying down, and with this he cannot download anything from playstore, please what could be the problem
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
mathemandy: please @maxi or anyone please forward d attachment to me @ Andyeshiet@gmail.com
I just forward the message to you now.
@lekeli I am using gmail app on my phone too but I couldn't download the files... any guide?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Walexz02:
I just forward the message to you now.
@lekeli I am using gmail app on my phone too but I couldn't download the files... any guide?
Use your stock browser lets see,is your phone have adobe flash ?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Anoneism(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:
Those of you complaining is not clickable use stock browser or gmail direct
Guy please forward it to me na: omalelawrenceanone@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Anoneism(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: Ok am back gone are the days when you will be limited to 100mb a day with droid vpn, yea terminal emulator makes it unlimited but here a better alternative open vpn which you can use to browse and download unlimited, ok i know most of you already know how to use it but got no servers maybe due to lack of finance, i am giving out my servers for free which you can use till you get tired of browsing. Send an email with a msg that you need the open vpn servers to maxibrainz55@ gmail dot com, in your email indicate you are from nairaland m3 thread download open vpn for android from playstore (take note not open vpn conect), when you get the servers,open the open vpn, tap the folder icon down right to add the servers, click any of the servers and wait till it conected, i would drop a trick later on how to make it conect fast
Please help me send it to: omalelawrenceanone@gmail.com. May the good Lord bless you.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

its clicking now with my gmail but its saying no app to open the file and d stock browser is saying download failed even with my good network
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

pls add me on bbm and you send the files through there 7A92606A
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by amodurone: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
hope not d Izzy VPN and paramole server free server.don't stress them or else I will post the link for free servers Izzy,parole,mrmeth servers.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello guy,there is a new app I saw on play store,dis app reads PDF,doc,message,text e.t.c.just go to Google play store and download
Voice Reading(Read aloud).u will love it.it's only slow when u have low ram memory but u can use ramsoft(ram expander) to increase ur ram.

The app is reading rich dad poor dad on my tecno m3.

It can also read French, German,spain,English language.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
amodurone: hope not d Izzy VPN and paramole server free server.don't stress them or else I will post the link for free servers Izzy,parole,mrmeth servers.
pls post the link i am not selling servers as you can see thanks, i make servers myself
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathemandy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz:
pls post the link i am not selling servers as you can see thanks
thanks guy but that maxi uk and maxi torent servers are asking for password. Any help ?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls nd pls post d link to the servers
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
mathemandy: thanks guy but that maxi uk and maxi torent servers are asking for password. Any help ?
try other servers but all have no password no username pls those that have goten it can give it to others am tired of sending emails, i would still send to others when am chanced
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
To make the servers conect fast and stable
1. You must have 3G
2. Once you click conect and it shows waiting for server reply, off your data, wait till it show waiting for a usable network, now put on your data, go back and click the server you selected it would show not runing, click the server again it would show authenticating, geting client configuration, conected. Minimize the app and enjoy your browsing
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: To make the servers conect fast and stable
1. You must have 3G
2. Once you click conect and it shows waiting for server reply, off your data, wait till it show waiting for a usable network, now put on your data, go back and click the server you selected it would show not runing, click the server again it would show authenticating, geting client configuration, conected. Minimize the app and enjoy your browsing
Broda plz send am to me 4rom nairaland ismailagbenga@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by okeyximo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz: To make the servers conect fast and stable
1. You must have 3G
baba make u no leave me out xcellnximo57@gmail.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: its clicking now with my gmail but its saying no app to open the file and d stock browser is saying download failed even with my good network
It can't open on it's own, if it downloaded just open your vpn and import the servers from the download folder in your file manager. And if is not working send your No make i send it tru WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

It can't open on it's own, if it downloaded just open your vpn and import the servers from the download folder in your file manager. And if is not working send your No make i send it tru WhatsApp
bro here is my whatsapp number 08163982431
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz:
try other servers but all have no password no username pls those that have goten it can give it to others am tired of sending emails, i would still send to others when am chanced
All is asking for pword and user name, but I don't know how my own take happen it downloaded with pword i just put user name, but it's only one managed to connect once and disconnected
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
bro i dont tink you can send it tru whatsapp zip the files nd send dem tru bbm 7A92606A
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
calebify1: bro i dont tink you can send it tru whatsapp zip the files nd send dem tru bbm 7A92606A
My share options did not include BBM but it includes WhatsApp, another thing is that my WhatsApp can't locate u after i save your No
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by calebify1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

My share options did not include BBM but it includes WhatsApp, another thing is that my WhatsApp can't locate u after i save your No
refresh your whatsapp it will now give me your own number
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

broda here is my number plz I need am 07032250402
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by olumyty: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
hormofolarin@gmail.com abeg send me too nd mah numba 08090531522
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
BOSS MINION cool

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
mathemandy: please @maxi or anyone please forward d attachment to me @ Andyeshiet@gmail.com
attachment ah,you want to plate your hair for December? Maxi you Don dy sell attachment for nairaland we go arrest you o shocked smiley
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Ibiblaze(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=lekeli.com]
My share options did not include BBM but it includes WhatsApp, another thing is that my WhatsApp can't locate u after i save your No [/quote
Bro please dis is my number 08136158393
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Ibiblaze(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekeli.com:

Please I need it....08136158393
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
mehn I just love this android OS imagine got no notification light before buh now my soft touch button blinks wenever I have a msg etc
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prechy2836: mehn I just love this android OS imagine got no notification light before buh now my soft touch button blinks wenever I have a msg etc
just continue.... Finish it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
lilkudos:
just continue.... Finish it
Anything notification makes em blink

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.