Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant (16731 Views)

Meet Mrs Abiola Agbaje - Wife Of Lagos Pdp Gubernatorial Aspirant / So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi / Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by otondo55: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lets go there !
Soludo solution is the best !
Nice move....The best for Anambra not zone.

1MCN: Could there be a better news! Am not exactly from Anambra, but as Nwa'fo I know that this is not just good for Anambra. It's good for Nd'Igbo. Cant wait for him to fulfill the promise of making Onitsha and Nnewi that world trade centre he promised in his 2010 campaign and Aba that Technology hub of Africa.

This is my personal vision for the East, proposed according to each's comparative advantage:
1. Make Anambra Africa's largest commercial centre
2. Abia, our home for technology and manufacturing.
3. Imo, centre of education and research and oil and gas.
4. Enugu, the tourism and entertainment home.
5. Ebonyi, our source of Agricultural produce both crops and livestock.

Of course, every state will have the presence of each of those sectors but a state must perfect at leat one to global landmark.

Meanwhile, I've developed a comprehesive development strategy for Southeast awaiting publication.
Chukwu gozie Alaigbo ebem si bia ma ndi ya nile. Ise!
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
exxell: Till Tomorrow;
NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!! NGIGE!!! NGIGE! NGIGE!!

Soludo should go and sit down. Tomorrow now, he will defect back to PDP and PDP will take back Anambra. My people, make una no gree oo. This is their strategy. All this goons shouting APC IS BOKO HARAM PARTY, FYI; am not voting party rather am voting personality. Ngige has a mission in Anambra state. By Gods Grace, he will fulfill it.

Ngige might be a good personality but anambra will not accept Tinubu's extortionist policies.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
1MCN: Could there be a better news! Am not exactly from Anambra, but as Nwa'fo I know that this is not just good for Anambra. It's good for Nd'Igbo. Cant wait for him to fulfill the promise of making Onitsha and Nnewi that world trade centre he promised in his 2010 campaign and Aba that Technology hub of Africa.

This is my personal vision for the East, proposed according to each's comparative advantage:

Of course, every state will have the presence of each of those sectors but a state must perfect at leat one to global landmark.

Meanwhile, I've developed a comprehesive development strategy for Southeast awaiting publication.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by Tozilly(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
I 've been very happy since morning I read that in the paper. Anambra State is a state with the highest human and material resource in Nigeria and I see no reason why touts will be queuing up to govern us. We need Soludo to consolidate on Peter Obi's achievement. Mobilisation has just started. Long live Anambra State. We are getting there!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coenvict: NGIGE IS THE MAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

^^^I think i speak for at least 99% of Anambrans when i say 'we're leaving it'! wink

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by sasho9ja(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is not a good news smiley.
Soludo might end up being mocked by same con men who led him into taking this decision.
Can't see how APGA even with its incumbency can match fierce oppositions like Financial Muscles of Ifeanyi Ubah of APC, or Political/Social yardsticks of Andy Uba of PDP, or even the overwhelmed support Ngige of APC has enjoyed from grassroots from back in the days till present!

Goodluck Soludo!
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by doncartel: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Soludo for Governor, and Akunyili for Deputy Governor. Our state now wants to overtake Japan and Dubai simultaneously. I am so happy, this has made my day. Soludo/Akunyili 2013!! Ebeano!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by Dblack: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2013
This news has changed the political machination of the state. But come to think of it ngige and andy uba have not represented us well in the senate so why should I trust them with more responsibility. They just want to use NASS as launch pads to their governorship ambition.

As for me and my family soludo all the way,
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by 9javoice1(m): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2013
SOLUTION 2013:

PROF CHUKWUMA SOLUDO / PROF DORA AKUNYILI.

this ticket will break any opposition party around and will set Anambara on a mountain no state in the nation can attain in the next 30yrs.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by 9javoice1(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2013
The economic strategies of soludo combined with strong heart of Akunyili will see Anambara across any ocean and sea.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by rafindo(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013

i like ur dream,email me at secarto@yahoo.com
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Dblack: This news has changed the political machination of the state. But come to think of it ngige and andy uba have not represented us well in the senate so why should I trust them with more responsibility. They just want to use NASS as launch pads to their governorship ambition.

As for me and my family soludo all the way,

^^^You would have thought those useless Senators and Reps would by now have brought up the criminal act of the Lagos state gov't for discussion!
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by toseen29: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
I read thru d comments & one thing strikes me; majority seems to bliv in this man ability to be a change agent in Anambra. You ppl shud not limit your support to just comments on blogs, facebook and Newspapers. 65% of Anambra electorate don't read blogs e.t.c. u can do more interms of ur support by campaigning on the streets/villages of Anambra. This can be the much awaited electioneering campaign that will change the way we run politics/elections (not for money or possible appointment) in Nigeria. YES I BELIEVE IN SOLUDO!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by autoKay: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
asha 80: i always suspected that something was amiss when soludo made that statement about obi laying foundation for anambra greatness.i guess onlytruth knew what he was saying when he said nothing was impossible in politics.... I wonder how the average anambara north guy would feel about obi now?by the way do they mean by 2bn bond?

What is wrong with us?
Anambra is Anambra, whether east, west, north or south.
Let the best Candidate rule even if he's from Obi's clan.
We are all igbos. To hell with these zonings.
Soludo is the best candidate, no doubt.
Ngige can never rule Anambra with APC.
APC is Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani Alliance. Igbos have no place there and it is dead on arrival.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by ACM10: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
toseen29: I read thru d comments & one thing strikes me; majority seems to bliv in this man ability to be a change agent in Anambra. You ppl shud not limit your support to just comments on blogs, facebook and Newspapers. 65% of Anambra electorate don't read blogs e.t.c. u can do more interms of ur support by campaigning on the streets/villages of Anambra. This can be the much awaited electioneering campaign that will change the way we run politics/elections (not for money or possible appointment) in Nigeria. YES I BELIEVE IN SOLUDO!!!

hahaha, tacit admission that online support does not necessarily translate to street support. Peter Obi, Soludo and their gang members will be trounced in the next election.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by basilo101: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Apga shud strategize hw 2 capture Abia state. d ppl wil b ready 2 try anoda party due 2 bad performance of dia govnor. And since we r already tinking abt regional integration we cnt 4get d importance of Aba in igboland.
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by mikeapollo: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
slimghost:

Either you are a kid or you are the dumbest person ever on Nairaland, no pun intended! So technocrats and professionals should leave politics for thugs and illiterates? SMH

You must be a legimitate dullard.

Soludo is a disgrace to professionalism. I remember his role in rigging the PDP primaries for the 2010 elections. He was following Chris Uba, (a political thug)all over the place in a very shameful way. He was so desperate that he allowed himself to be used to rig an election. He allowed himself to be imposed. And that was barely a year after leaving the CBN as governor.....DESPERADO.

Now, he has moved to APGA. Has he explanied why he left PDP? Or just because APGA is the party to beat in the SE?

A professor of his calibre/standing should be exemplary in conduct...even if he wants to be a state governor
Re: Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant by mikeapollo: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikeansy:

Very dumb post!

Who says politics must be left to unprofessional people?

This is the very reason why thugs are making laws for us and running our government and yet you people want development.

You must be a legimitate dullard.

Soludo is a disgrace to professionalism. I remember his role in rigging the PDP primaries for the 2010 elections. He was following Chris Uba, (a political thug)all over the place in a very shameful way. He was so desperate that he allowed himself to be used to rig an election. He allowed himself to be imposed. And that was barely a year after leaving the CBN as governor.....DESPERADO.

Now, he has moved to APGA. Has he explanied why he left PDP? Or just because APGA is the party to beat in the SE?

A professor of his calibre/standing should be exemplary in conduct...even if he wants to be a state governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyond Our Land Borders Closure / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.