Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Food For Your Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Food For Your Spirit (496 Views)

Which Christian Worship Song Up Lift's Your Spirit Most?? / Programe Your Spirit For Success- Pastor Chris / Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Your Spirit by sidespin: 4:16am On Jul 30, 2013
FOOD FOR YOUR SPIRIT

I will bring you to My holy mountain & give you joy in My house of PRAYER…. For My house will be called the house of prayer for all nations. Isa56v7

I will not forget you. I have swept away your offenses like a cloud. I carry out the words of my servants & fulfills the predictions of my messangers. isa44v22-26

I will give you treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places isa45v3

I have made you lord over your relatives, & I have sustained you with grain & new wine. Gen27v37

I have put My words in your mouth & covered you with the shadow of My hand isa51v16

I reared children & I brought them up Isa1v2

I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you & will make you to be a…light for the peoples, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison & to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. See, the former things have taken place, & new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you isa42v6-8

I will live with you & walk among you, & I will be your God, & you will be My person. Therefore come out from them & be separate. Touch not the unclean thing, & I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, & you will be My son 2cor6v16-18

I will call you 'my person' who were not my person; and I will call you 'my loved one' who is not my loved
one," and, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to you, 'You are not my person,' you will be called 'son of the living God.'" Rom 9:25-26

I will come to give rest to Israel. Jer 31:2

I will establish your line forever & make your throne firm throughout all generations 89v4

I will extend peace to her like a river, & the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse & be carried on her arm & dandled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; & you will comforted over Jerusalem Isa66v12-13

I will establish your line forever, your throne as long as the heavens endure 89v29

I will instruct you & teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you & watch over you.
I will clothe your enemies with shame, but the crown on your head will be resplendent 132v18

I will bring them from Bashan; I will bring them from the depths of the sea, that you may plunge your feet in the blood of your foes, while the tongues of your dogs have their share 68v22-23

I will crush your foes before you & strike down your adversaries 89v23

I will give you another name isa65v15

I will give you the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God…if you overcome…rev2v7

I will lead you beside streams of water on a level path where you will not stumble. Jer 31:9

I will maintain my love to you forever, & my covenant with you will never fail 89v28

I will make a horn grow for you & set up a lamp for you my anointed one. 132v17

I will make you into a great nation & I will bless you; I will make your name great, & you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, & whoever curses you I will curse;…. gen12v2-3

I will make you the everlasting pride & the joy of all generations. You will drink the milks of nations & be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Instead of bronze, I will bring you gold, & silver in place of iron. Instead of wood, I will bring you bronze, & iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor & righteousness your ruler. No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation & your gates Praise. The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, & your God will be your glory. Your sun will never set again, & your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, & your days of sorrow will end… Your people will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of My hands, for the display of My splendor. The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation.. isa60v15-22

I will make you prosper gen32v9

I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. Jer 31:25

I will spare you, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not. Mal 3:17-18

I will surely make you prosper & will make your descendants like the sand of the sea, which cannot be counted gen32v12
I will not take my love from you, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness 89v33

I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered 89v34

I will place on your shoulder the key to the house of David; what you opens no man can shut, & what you shuts no man can open isa22v22

I will plant you for myself in the land; I will show my love to you. Hos 2:23

I will punish the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty & will humble the pride of the ruthless isa13v11

I will make My words in your mouth a fire & these people the wood it consumes. Jer5v14

I will raise you up in my righteousness: I will make all your ways straight. You will rebuild my city & set my exiles free, but not for a price or reward. Isa45v13

I will set your hand over the sea, your right hand over the rivers 89v25

I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count gen16v10

I will surely return to you about this time next year, & your wife will have a son gen 18v10

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year & your wife will have a son gen18v14

I will sweep her with the broom of destruction isa14v23

I will take you, my servant and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you. Hag 2:23

I will teach you- this time I will teach you my power & might. Jer16:21

I will defend you & save you, for my sake & for the sake of David my servant isa37v35

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate cor1v19

I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, & afterward they will come out with great possessions.

I will restore the fortunes of Jacob's tents and have compassion on his dwellings; the city will be rebuilt on her ruins, and the palace will stand in its proper place. From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained. Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them. Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me? Jer 30:18-21

I will show love to you; and I will save you — not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but by the Lord your God. Hos 1:7

But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you. Ezek 2:8

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord / How Did God Respond To Jesus Cry On The Cross "Why Have You Abandoned Me" / The Pragmatic Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.