Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Marriage Is In Trouble. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is In Trouble. (4488 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Naija men Sabi cheat! Twa!

Cheat engraved in their DNA .

Nigerian Men change o!

99% of Naija men cheat!

Fact!

Their dingle no dey stay one place!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by bellong: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2013
Chillisauce: Naija men Sabi cheat! Twa!

Cheat engraved in their DNA .

Nigerian Men change o!

99% of Naija men cheat!

Fact!

Their dingle no dey stay one place!

Another fallacious statement. Have you tested 99% of Naija men to arrive at this conclusion? Will it also be proper to say 99% of Naija women are cheat including you? Afterall, it takes two to tango.. Naija men cheat with Naija women..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
bellong:

Another fallacious statement. Have you tested 99% of Naija men to arrive at this conclusion? Will it also be proper to say 99% of Naija women are cheat including you? Afterall, it takes two to tango.. Naija men cheat with Naija women..
Hahahaha!!! I lv this ur post,Mr B.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by AmberDelRio: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2013
I am not really where i should go so lets start here.i am in no way shape fashion or form trying to bash nigeriana or any ethnic tribe. Second, i am not a white person. Third, i agree i was and have been very impulsive with my decisión making. For the most part i understand where you all are coming from. I should have done my diligence by way of a check on his background. However checking the background from one american to the next is easy. Gaining any information on a foreign person is not only difficult but it is also more costly. I just came here hoping that i wouldnt get bashed for being naive and get some Solid ideas at the same time.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by biolabee(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2013
AmberDelRio: I am not really where i should go so lets start here.i am in no way shape fashion or form trying to bash nigeriana or any ethnic tribe. Second, i am not a white person. Third, i agree i was and have been very impulsive with my decisión making. For the most part i understand where you all are coming from. I should have done my diligence by way of a check on his background. However checking the background from one american to the next is easy. Gaining any information on a foreign person is not only difficult but it is also more costly. I just came here hoping that i wouldnt get bashed for being naive and get some Solid ideas at the same time.

Youve not responded to my question
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by bellong: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2013
AmberDelRio: I am not really where i should go so lets start here.i am in no way shape fashion or form trying to bash nigeriana or any ethnic tribe. Second, i am not a white person. Third, i agree i was and have been very impulsive with my decisión making. For the most part i understand where you all are coming from. I should have done my diligence by way of a check on his background. However checking the background from one american to the next is easy. Gaining any information on a foreign person is not only difficult but it is also more costly. I just came here hoping that i wouldnt get bashed for being naive and get some Solid ideas at the same time.

The mistake has been made, you need not dwell on that. You have been advised by someone that if he is yet to get his green card, do not be in a haste to file for him now. Get all your facts and information to prove his sincerity and honesty with you.

Have you ever made any attempt to get introduced to his family in Nigeria? If you have not done so, why not start from there.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by debosky(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Uju! cheesy cheesy

Cut her some slack - she didn't imply anything by mentioning that she married an Igbo man. Someone with little knowledge about Nigeria can't all of a sudden be a 'tribalist'.

Biko hapu m aka.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by MrsChima(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Dbosky!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by debosky(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Howdy ma'am. kiss

PS - your siggy is hella funny. grin
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
debosky: Uju! cheesy cheesy

Cut her some slack - she didn't imply anything by mentioning that she married an Igbo man. Someone with little knowledge about Nigeria can't all of a sudden be a 'tribalist'.

Biko hapu m aka.

Nice try . . . grin grin cool cool

Honestly, I doubt that it was as innocent as you guys are trying to paint it.

the kind of cyber war hosted against Igbos about how much they love money, is crazy; I'm certain she was keying into that.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
hmm... i feel a storm's coming up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All / 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Depressed / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.