Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Marriage Is In Trouble. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is In Trouble. (4481 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by netotse(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Reported all the actors, let's see what the mods will do, been wondering how long family section could maintain it's sanity...lol
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by biolabee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Damn....is NL meant to be taken this seriously?
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Otuabaroku: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is this not horrendous? Someone has a very pressing need for which she has opened a thread to seek for advice, instead of her getting advice, some people have decided to troll and derail the thread. This is too bad. Please could you guys exercise some decency and stop derailing the thread further.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by slimyem: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Houswives......!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Aryourkunlay(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
AmberDelRio: Hi. My name is Amber. I recently got married to a Igbo man. I love my husband very much but I feel like he is hiding some things from me. I have been honest with him about the good bad and ugly with myself but I just can't shake this feeling of hidden things. I am now starting to question weather he loves me for me or if he would just like a green card. Should I go searching for information or just let it be?

i will give the most noble advice, "JUST BE PATIENT", there's always a way out, ma'am..
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
patient? husband is playing games with his pregnant wife and you are asking her to be patient?

Aryourkunlay:

i will give the most noble advice, "JUST BE PATIENT", there's always a way

out, ma'am..
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
netotse: Reported all the actors, let's see what the mods will do, been wondering how long family section could maintain it's sanity...lol

Thanks.

They were all banned yesterday. I was a bit preoccupied, but thanks Mukina has taken care of offensive posts
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
OP

try and do some more research on him
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Dantedasz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thanks.

They were all banned yesterday. I was a bit preoccupied, but thanks Mukina has taken care of offensive posts

Hmmm.
So why was my post hidden? I only asked innocently for the link to the thread in contention.
So many hidden posts.....killing flies with sledge hammers.
And to think the thread was just warming up to become interesting.
I bet the gladiators will clash again on another thread once they finish serving their bans.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Aryourkunlay(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
armyofone: patient? husband is playing games with his pregnant wife and you are asking her to be patient?

pls, you are in-state, stress and worries should be off your memo.. Pray for him and play with him, you may also discuss issues with him but dont get him annoyed.. Just believe, and trust your heart.. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Miss About Your Mum? / Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All / Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.