Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That (1757 Views)

I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2008
i'm taking up only the good ladies on this matter. and if u know u are one of the bad girls, type 'i'm bad'' in capital letter before stating down your comment on this issue, enjoy grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by savanaha: 8:24pm On May 28, 2008
here we go again.
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by omoovie(f): 8:24pm On May 28, 2008
I'm so good I'm bad!

@ post, Good question. I've seen this happen a lot of times but I guess opposites do attract.
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by CrazyMan(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2008
@9cent
My dear,

Why all this beating around the bush; why not start a commercial Hey girls am single and I need someone caring; am sure they would give you some attention.
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2008
@crazykid

abi ooo

9cent r u not tired of posting?na waooooo
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by saucekid(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2008
why he go tired?
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2008
@crazy, nah my dear, i'm not the single type, cuz even for nairaland only i don count 11babes and still counting, u see, , if u need any lemme know i go supply you, Bleep face grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by savanaha: 8:35pm On May 28, 2008
hahaha
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2008
@jenny, thats to show u how lively i am, u know every day i experience things and i thought we should talk about it if it's worth talking bout, u need a bottle of beer? grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2008
Buahahahahaha!
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by ima1(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2008
thats because the bad girlz want good men after they have been around testing other men. when they r tired n want to settle down, they look for good men
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2008
@savanah,

e funny abi?

@ib, which one u no dey sef? u just enter only to flash your 39teeths. grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2008
@ima, u never see were good men dey beg bad girls to marry them before?
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by saucekid(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2008
jenny drink beer?
u want make she die?. . . na only bottle of coke dey high am
no offense
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 28, 2008
tell dat to 9cent saucey
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2008
@sauce, thank u for the advice grin, but i wan like her jenny make she take head waka go home dis night, grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 28, 2008
very funny,im laffing so hard i cant control myself undecided sad
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by saucekid(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2008
jenny u wan use head waka?
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 28, 2008
@9cents
hahahahahahahah
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2008
hehe, miole gbeyan lole o, grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by saucekid(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2008
this yoruba too much
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2008
@ib, whats the laughter for? grin

ib, u know what, i dey think of one name to dey call u cuz i don tire for this ib of a name. i need a funny name
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ib, whats the laughter for? grin

ib, u know what, i dey think of one name to dey call u because i don tire for this ib of a name. i need a funny name
hahahahahahahahaha tongue

funny name ke?
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by ima1(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ima, u never see were good men dey beg bad girls to marry them before?

na wa o, where do they keep their brain
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2008
@sauce, man, my yoryba too tite grin grin

i cant kill myself u know? i like to write in yoruba. but still having problems with that, she wa komi nii?, sauce!
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2008
@ima,

if u be man wey get exactly wetin him want from a woman in bed on the first try, u go understand grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by 9cent(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2008
@ib, grin, yes funny name. tomorow u go smell am when e don dey burn grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ib, grin, yes funny name. tomorow u go smell am when e don dey burn grin

smell kini? funny name for me? hehehe ok o, just remember sha, do me i do you grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by t00cUTE(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2008
if u re a good guy and u marry a gud gul, there wud not be surprises, that doesnt mean, they dont worth it. but i believe pple re meant to change pple, so lets be opposite. grin
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2008
@topic

like poles and like poles dont attract,even wen fixing batteries in a remote control,it only works wt positive and negative,positive-positive wont make it work,neither will negative-negative,so its as simple as dat,ur question has been answered

next thread pls
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by buzyDiva(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2008
trust 5cents to put up such lame topics as this.

@poster,
I dey find part time househelp o tongue
Re: Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That by vivaladiva(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2008
bad girls rocks
good girls suck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. / Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All? / My Girl Frnd Hav Too Much Toasters, I Do Not Like It What Will I Do To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.