Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! (855 Views)

I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / How To Treat An Offending Partner. / How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by manmustwac(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2008
Ok guys this is my story, back in the days (about 3 years back) i used to chat a lot in yahoo messenger. I used to meet a lot of Nija babes in the Christian chatroom. I would build a relationship take thier cell numbers then be calling them. Then whenever i visited Nigeria i'd go about my business and have my fun with as many of them as i could b4 coming back to England

Now after a while i decided to stop chatting coz all these babes would keep flashing me to call them and most of dem get baggage. They need money. And me get my own problems here.

Now one babe in particular called Ify. I'd known her 4 about 2 years now, but we have never met in the flesh. When we first met online she told me how her mother was recently poisoned over land dispute and that it was her dad looking after all 7 of them now. It was last year July that i met her online by chance and foundout that her Popsie had passed thru poisoning

So i called her she told me that she was going to lagos to try hustle money to continue her education back in UNEC. But while in lagos she was disturbing me for doh so i sent her a N1500 MTN recharge card, that wasn't enough so i sent her more. I even linked to my friend who employed her to work for his sales company there, but that didn't workout

She just got fed up with lagos she wanted to go back to Anambra and managed to persuade me to send her 100 pounds for her school fees, she promised she won't disturb me 4 anything else, but one thing lead to another and now am paying her school fees, accomodation fees sending money for her feeding and now i get to send her N13 kay ( 60 pounds) this weekend so she can buy two books she needs. She's reading medicine.

Nairalanders i don tire i've spend around N130 kay (600 pounds) on a total stranger since August last year (and she still has two more years left to go) Now i want to stop but how can i say no to this babe without offending her!

I've tried to no avail. Thanks for reading my Post. Your advice would be sincerely appreciated.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2008
Ok guys this is my story, back in the days (about 3 years back) i used to chat a lot in yahoo messenger. I used to meet a lot of Nigeria babes in the Christian chatroom. I would build a relationship take their cell numbers then be calling them. Then whenever i visited Nigeria i'd go about my business and have my fun with as many of them as i could before coming back to England

Now after a while i decided to stop chatting because all these babes would keep flashing me to call them and most of them get baggage. They need money. And me get my own problems here.

Now one babe in particular called Ify. I'd known her 4 about 2 years now, but we have never met in the flesh. When we first met online she told me how her mother was recently poisoned over land dispute and that it was her dad looking after all 7 of them now. It was last year July that i met her online by chance and foundout that her Popsie had passed through poisoning

So i called her she told me that she was going to lagos to try hustle money to continue her education back in UNEC. But while in lagos she was disturbing me for doh so i sent her a N1500 MTN [/b]recharge card, that wasn't enough so i sent her more. I even linked to my friend who employed her to work for his sales company there, but that didn't workout

She just got fed up with lagos she wanted to go back to Anambra and managed to persuade me to send her [b]100 pounds
for her school fees, she promised she won't disturb me 4 anything else, but one thing lead to another and now am paying her school fees, accomodation fees sending money for her feeding and now i get to send her N13 kay ( 60 pounds) this weekend so she can buy two books she needs. She's reading medicine.

Nairalanders i don tire i've spend around N130 kay (600 pounds) on a total stranger since August last year (and she still has two more years left to go) Now i want to stop but how can i say no to this babe without offending her!

I've tried to no avail. Thanks for reading my Post. Your advice would be sincerely appreciated

where exactly were u when she was disturbing u for MTN Recharge card,and where were u when she was asking for d pounds?hope u don't mind my asking u this questions?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2008
She's scamming you. . .tell her you're in love with another, that your new item wnt appreciate you contacting with her
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by manmustwac(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2008
jennykadry:

where exactly were u when she was disturbing u for MTN Recharge card,and where were u when she was asking for d pounds?hope u don't mind my asking u this questions?

Am here in london. u can buy MTN cards here. They sell them
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by HRhotness(f): 11:34pm On May 28, 2008
I'm curious, how did she get u to start paying her fees and upkeep and for so long?

I am dying to know, i mean no disrespect but i think this skill would be useful to hav  grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 28, 2008
Am here in london. u can buy MTN cards here. They sell them
i know,just wanted to know where u were smiley
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2008
you got ur self entangled dint you?so jus unwind ur self and you sure would be free.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by chealsea2: 11:42pm On May 28, 2008
guy MAGA MUST PAY
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 28, 2008
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Podokodosis / What Do Married Folks Miss Most From The 'singles' Days: / Is This Love Worth Dying For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.