Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569916 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mr JideSM,
Good day sir, I registered my sim on Friday and was given bonus of 7k, just this morning, the bonus has been wiped out.

Pls help me out. My number is 08039233983.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
JideSM:
So sorry about this indigene. What internet issue are you currently experiencing on the network?

Data connection not establishing, after all protocols are enabled.
E.g Data connection MTN
3G enabled=Nil.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uchetex247: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls jide kindly deactivate my line from and football fact services or mtn play service ,which I mistakenly subscribed for my no is 08168576106..
thanks. .as I await in anticipation. ...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ggrin(f): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I called customer care yesterday afternoon to help me subscribe from thr side cos I was unable to sub on my phone due to service wahala which my credit was deducted. I got a message around 12pm today that I do not have an active bb sub. I called customer care and the guy told me I don't have an actice bb subsad

Mtn o crycrysad sadsad

Pics below sad

Cc mr jidesm , tayoccu cry

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by striker9(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
I have up to 2g on my sim for mtn better me,its vanished this morning... pls what's happening
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2016
ggrin:
I called customer care yesterday afternoon to help me subscribe from thr side cos I was unable to sub on my phone due to service wahala which my credit was deducted. I got a message around 12pm today that I do not have an active bb sub. I called customer care and the guy told me I don't have an actice bb subsad

Mtn o crycrysad sadsad

Pics below sad

Cc mr jidesm , tayoccu cry

The issue is receiving attention, some other customers were also affected, kindly exercise patience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ggrin(f): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2016
JideSM:

The issue is receiving attention, some other customers were also affected, kindly exercise patience.
alright sir
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
striker9:
I have up to 2g on my sim for mtn better me,its vanished this morning... pls what's happening

So sorry about this, striker9.
Please PM your phone number for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2016
rezzy:
Mr JideSM,
Good day sir, I registered my sim on Friday and was given bonus of 7k, just this morning, the bonus has been wiped out.

Pls help me out. My number is 08039233983.
Thanks

So sorry to hear this. I have also confirmed same on your line.
Please be informed that the SIM registration bonuses have a January 31st expiry date as communicated in the messages sent when the bonus was given.
Be rest assured that other bonus offerings are available to you, such as thee BetaTalk 200% bonus on every recharge.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2016
indigene:

Data connection not establishing, after all protocols are enabled.
E.g Data connection MTN
3G enabled=Nil.

So sorry about that.
Please PM your phone number stating your type of phone/data device for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2016
uchetex247:
pls jide kindly deactivate my line from and football fact services or mtn play service ,which I mistakenly subscribed for my no is 08168576106..
thanks. .as I await in anticipation. ...

Hi uchetex247, so sorry about this. I have just confirmed that the MTN Play services are no longer active on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
JideSM:

So sorry to hear this. I have also confirmed same on your line.
Please be informed that the SIM registration bonuses have a January 31st expiry date as communicated in the messages sent when the bonus was given.
Be rest assured that other bonus offerings are available to you, such as thee BetaTalk 200% bonus on every recharge.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

But I registered 2 other Sims too and the bonuses are still there. I gave them out to my sisters and they are still enjoying the bonus. Maybe I'm just not lucky.

Is the registration still going on at the centres? I have 2 more sims to register.
Thank you sir
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
rezzy:

But I registered 2 other Sims too and the bonuses are still there. I gave them out to my sisters and they are still enjoying the bonus. Maybe I'm just not lucky.

Is the registration still going on at the centres? I have 2 more sims to register.
Thank you sir

Yes, SIM registration is still on.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kolawoleahmed(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gud afternoon sir, can u help us cancel all subscriptions made on 08034752479. They ve bn draining d owner's money

Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
kolawoleahmed:
Gud afternoon sir, can u help us cancel all subscriptions made on 08034752479. They ve bn draining d owner's money

Thanks

Hi there, your request has been successfully completed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ggrin(f): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
JideSM:

bro, I'm still waiting sad
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
PLEASE SIR TELL ME HOW TO UN-SUSCRIBE FROM MTN musicplus plan oooo, customer care agent keep telling me to send NO to 5900 but it doesn't work jhare, last time you were the one who helped me cancel it but this time I need the valid procedure to cancel it myself when i don't have airtime sufficient for it plsssss oooooo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemi2plus(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2016
JideSM:

Hi there, your request has been successfully completed.

Hello JideSM,

Last month, I subscribed for the BBC monthly plan and wasn't given the regular 7days bonus, which you requested that I send you a PM to assist me, I sent the PM but got no reply from you.

Just yesterday/today, I was automatically re-subscribed to the plan by MTN and was expecting to be given extra three weeks but was given a week extra which is unlike the normal tradition.

Kindly look into this and assist me.

NB: my number is: 07030187784.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by demo4show(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Please mr jide kindly help out

mtn has been deducting #20 from my two sims daily it really paining me i cant just cry.

I am about destroying those sims,hoping to try other network.

Deducting my hard earned money without me compromising for the service,it is really jaw dropping.

MY REQUEST IS THAT PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE,KINDLY DEACTIVATE ALL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS

My numbers are 08109820988 and 08108193658

anticipating for your swift response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uyogabie(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyogabie:
I just subscribed to mtn better me plan yesterday with 2k for 2gig..This morning I'm seeing zero as my balance.I'm an online student an I have a skype chat with one of my lecturer this evening.I'm so frustratedI've called customer care they said its a technical problem.May be it will take forever to rectify it.
Mtn has retored my data.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uyogabie(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please JideSM, help me check these lines; 08104485889 and 08138325873.I bought them together as 2 in 1 in a pack and registered them in an mtn registration centre.I use one in my modem unfortunately,it has been blocked.Heko look into it.thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dapaiks: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
gudday, pls i want all callers tune on my sim to be deactivate my no. is 07030320807 thnk u.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by honsule(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is all this rubbish by mtn. Charging me for what?

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Your issue has been resolved

Thanks bro.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2016
JIDESM Good morning. It seemed I mistakenly subscribed to a service. Please deactivate it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2016
DavidGodwin:
JIDESM Good morning. It seemed I mistakenly subscribed to a service. Please deactivate it
Hi DavidGodwin, may i know the name of the service for assistance?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
honsule:
What is all this rubbish by mtn. Charging me for what?
So sorry about this. Please provide your phone number for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
ggrin:
bro, I'm still waiting sad
So sorry for the delay. It is a general issue and our technical unit is working on it. Kindly bear with us.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
ryfoz:
PLEASE SIR TELL ME HOW TO UN-SUSCRIBE FROM MTN musicplus plan oooo, customer care agent keep telling me to send NO to 5900 but it doesn't work jhare, last time you were the one who helped me cancel it but this time I need the valid procedure to cancel it myself when i don't have airtime sufficient for it plsssss oooooo
Yello ryfoz, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your phone number for prompt assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uyogabie(f): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
uyogabie:
Please JideSM, help me check these lines; 08104485889 and 08138325873.I bought them together as 2 in 1 in a pack and registered them in an mtn registration centre.I use one in my modem unfortunately,it has been blocked.Heko look into it.thanks.
JideSM help look into this.Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ggrin(f): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
So sorry for the delay. It is a general issue and our technical unit is working on it. Kindly bear with us.
ah bro, since mon sad 08064957452
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
demo4show:
Please mr jide kindly help out

mtn has been deducting #20 from my two sims daily it really paining me i cant just cry.

I am about destroying those sims,hoping to try other network.

Deducting my hard earned money without me compromising for the service,it is really jaw dropping.

MY REQUEST IS THAT PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE,KINDLY DEACTIVATE ALL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS

My numbers are 08109820988 and 08108193658

anticipating for your swift response.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Checks show that you were charged for the MTN Music plus service. However, the service has been deactivated on both lines as requested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.