Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (574792 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by afoobiggy700(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
@JideSM
i just don't know why MTN is punishing me, when ever i leave airtime (any amount ) on my sim till daybreak mtn will deduct everything and leave only #5. since then i only use the sim to recieve calls this is just too much, why will mtn steal from the poors. Seriously i feel like crying today, i went to see a friend all i had on me was #200 for transport #100 go, #100 com, On getting to his place he was not around, my other phone battery was low i use the last #100 on me to buy airtime on my MTN sim to call him ( i know when he come he will surely pay my TF ) immediately i load the airtime MTN deduct all the #100. i had to trek for a long distance to my house. why is MTN doing this? they don't message why they deduct the money.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by itiswellandwell: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
nenergy:

Should I send here or inbox?

Hello bro.

Kindly send me a PM. want to discuss something with you perhaps its something we can both work on. Looking forward to your PM.

Kindly give me a mention here when you send it. Cheers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by okiaso(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hello sorry for to hear this, is the NO active service on your hand at the moment, Your airtime has been refunded

What is the meaning of Wazobia?
http://imessenger.com.ng/36/what-is-the-meaning-of-wazobia
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nenergy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Hello bro.

Kindly send me a PM. want to discuss something with you perhaps its something we can both work on. Looking forward to your PM.

Kindly give me a mention here when you send it. Cheers.
Sent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2017
JideSM good morning. Una people don start oh. Help me beg mtn oh to stop deducting my airtime. Pls deactivate anything that's making them deduct my airtime daily. All this auto renewal of data. Pls chcek. My no 08162617488.. Cancel everything cancelable
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
JideSM good morning. Una people don start oh. Help me beg mtn oh to stop deducting my airtime. Pls deactivate anything that's making them deduct my airtime daily. All this auto renewal of data. Pls chcek. My no 08162617488.. Cancel everything cancelable

You have a 30MB which auto renews every day.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2017
afoobiggy700:
@JideSM
i just don't know why MTN is punishing me, when ever i leave airtime (any amount ) on my sim till daybreak mtn will deduct everything and leave only #5. since then i only use the sim to recieve calls this is just too much, why will mtn steal from the poors. Seriously i feel like crying today, i went to see a friend all i had on me was #200 for transport #100 go, #100 com, On getting to his place he was not around, my other phone battery was low i use the last #100 on me to buy airtime on my MTN sim to call him ( i know when he come he will surely pay my TF ) immediately i load the airtime MTN deduct all the #100. i had to trek for a long distance to my house. why is MTN doing this? they don't message why they deduct the money.

I am so sorry you are having such experience, please send your number so that i can help with it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2017
nenergy:

Should I send here or inbox?

You can send a PM and i will attend to it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by directonpc(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
JideSM:

I am so sorry you are having such experience, please send your number so that i can help with it
so till today you people don't want to fix 3g coverage in my street. Climbing my roof top I get some reception but when I climb down nothing.

Is this how it should be forever?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chuksp09(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
hameeenata:
Hello Jide. 20 Naira Getting Deducted From My Account Everyday without Reason. Am Using Mtn Pulse Traffic Plan. Pls Help Stop The Deduction. My No Are 08167002724 And 08039715902
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
JideSM:

cancel it oh. Abeg.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by afoobiggy700(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2017
JideSM:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by goldtooth: 5:19am On Feb 05, 2017
JideSM:

Hello Ahmed, winners will be contacted and the promo is real if you are lucky you will be contacted, be hopeful and exercise patience.

Hello Bro, When i buy 3.5GB for N2,000, i usually get 3.5GB device bonus. I no longer get that device bonus. Why? What do i do to get it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icankel: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Greetings to u, I recharged my phone with #100 airtime yesterday being 4th of Feb and as I wanted to make call I noticed d credit has been taken. And I can't recall subscribing to anything. Please do help me sort this out. 08060442639. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
icankel:
Greetings to u, I recharged my phone with #100 airtime yesterday being 4th of Feb and as I wanted to make call I noticed d credit has been taken. And I can't recall subscribing to anything. Please do help me sort this out. 08060442639. Thanks

Hello check show that you have MTN Music plus active on your line, the service has been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icankel: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
JideSM:

Hello check show that you have MTN Music plus active on your line, the service has been deactivated
Thanks a lot
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
JideSM:

pls cancel it now. Haba. You guys should stop this fraudulent acts
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by queenet246(f): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
JideSM:

Sorry to hear this, Kindly text STOPDATA to 131 the bundle is not active on your line the moment.

It didnt work. I still get the message everytime my phone turns on.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjmc: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good day Jidesm
There is something I notice now on my line after I retrieved it recently. Everyone that tries calling me always complain that my line enters voicemail whenever they place a call to me. Please kindly help me to deactivate it 08139271282 is my number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kolawoleahmed(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello sir, despite having monthly data plan on my phone, you have been charging me of my credit for using internet service.

Pls, could you help me rectify it
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders

Good morning. Please I wish to find out if I can still welcome back my old mtn sim. lost it for over a year now. the number is 07037683661.

I await ur response.

cc: JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by deedondavi(m): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Sir , I subscribed to mtn 30mb for 100naira , please how do I stop auto renewal .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2017
meetmonde:

Good morning. Please I wish to find out if I can still welcome back my old mtn sim. lost it for over a year now. the number is 07037683661.

I await ur response.

cc: JideSM

Sorry for the loss of your line, T, if a line is inactive for more than 180days it will be recycled. You can visit any of our outlet to get a new MTN Sim.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
deedondavi:

Hi Sir , I subscribed to mtn 30mb for 100naira , please how do I stop auto renewal .

kindly text NO104 to 131 to deactivate auto-renewal
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
tjmc:
Good day Jidesm
There is something I notice now on my line after I retrieved it recently. Everyone that tries calling me always complain that my line enters voicemail whenever they place a call to me. Please kindly help me to deactivate it 08139271282 is my number.

The service has been deactivated as requested

As part of our commitment to excellence, we invite you to share your feedback with us.

Click on https://www.research.net/r/PH9BH55

We appreciate your participation and thank you for your input and time.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2017
kolawoleahmed:
Hello sir, despite having monthly data plan on my phone, you have been charging me of my credit for using internet service.

Pls, could you help me rectify it
Thanks

Please be informed that your bonus account overrides your Data Bundle and main account.

Hence, once you have Bonus ( Awuf4u or BOnus on recharge), all calls, sms and data would be billed from your Bonus Account.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by directonpc(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2017
JideSM:

Please be informed that your bonus account overrides your Data Bundle and main account.

Hence, once you have Bonus ( Awuf4u or BOnus on recharge), all calls, sms and data would be billed from your Bonus Account.
When will you people fix the 3G Issue at my location sad
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uzoexcel(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
JideSM:

hello jide is MTN data share working? I v tried all the codes but it doesn't seem to work
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
uzoexcel:

hello jide is MTN data share working? I v tried all the codes but it doesn't seem to work

The service is no longer available you can only share bundle with our SME bundle plans.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
JideSM:

Sorry for the loss of your line, T, if a line is inactive for more than 180days it will be recycled. You can visit any of our outlet to get a new MTN Sim.
thank you for your response.

is it possible for me to be reallocated the same number if I go to mtn office near me? I already have an mtn sim but still wish to retain same line again. I couldn't do the welcome back then because no mtn office near me back then and noticed nobody uses the number yet. thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
It seems Missed Call Notification service is temporarily inactive.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjmc: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
JideSM:

The service has been deactivated as requested

As part of our commitment to excellence, we invite you to share your feedback with us.

Click on https://www.research.net/r/PH9BH55

We appreciate your participation and thank you for your input and time.

thanks alot bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (256) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.