Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571098 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Oju4190:
Pls can I retrieve my Mtn sim by presenting temporary national identity card.

Hi Oju4190, kindly note a valid ID card includes Driver's license, Permanent Voter's card, International passport and National ID card. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Donald2368:
Hello sir, it seems all my effort yo solve this problem on my line is in vain,,have been calling mtn customer care and yet no solution to the problem,,have registerd my line twice in space of 2weeks yet not helping,,went to an mtn office was told my line has expired and that i have to do a welcome back, which i knw its not true, buh i sha obyed and did the welcome back that day,up till now no solution, ..THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN CALL WITH MY LINE,,I CAN RECHARGE ON MY LINE,I CANT SEND A TEXT..AL I CAN DO IS RECIEVE CALL, AND MESSAGES,AND CAN ALSO DIAL 180...WHICH NONE OF THE ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPS,,HAVE ASSISTED ME A BIT...PLS IF YOU CAN HELP I WILL BE HAPPY..THANKS IN ANTICIPATION...EMMANUEL

Hi Donald2368, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide the affected mobile number via private message for checks and resolution. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Marvel1206:

Hi JideSM, I mistakenly transferred N1200 to a wrong number--- 07033887549---is it possible to get it back? The intended number is 07033887548
My number- 08103949377

I called the number but i was told it doesn't exist

Hi Marvel1206, so sorry about this. Please confirm the mode of transfer i.e share and sell, internet banking etc and also state the date the amount was transferred to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Marvel1206, so sorry about this. Please confirm the mode of transfer i.e share and sell, internet banking etc and also state the date the amount was transferred to enable me assist. Regards
Share n Sell. Yesterday @9:43pm.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oju4190: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Oju4190, kindly note a valid ID card includes Driver's license, Permanent Voter's card, International passport and National ID card. Regards
Yes or no is all I need
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marvel1206:

Share n Sell. Yesterday @9:43pm.

Hi Marvel1206, kindly note that your reported wrong transfer issue is receiving attention from the support unit. I'll provide feedback on this soon
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Marvel1206, kindly note that your reported wrong transfer issue is receiving attention from the support unit. I'll provide feedback on this soon
Thanks, waiting for the feedback
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Donald2368: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Donald2368, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide the affected mobile number via private message for checks and resolution. Regards
Thanks for the swift response,,this is the affected MTN number 07032380640 thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jidesm any latest?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Rajman45, so sorry for the inconvenience. The *904*amount# service is called MTN On Demand service which allows subscribers to buy airtime directly from their bank accounts via a code at their convenience, anytime, anywhere. Subscribers can buy airtime to a maximum of N3000. However, currently there are 7 banks on the platform, they are: Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic Bank, FCMB, Fidelity bank, First bank, Access bank. Please confirm if your Bank is listed. Regards

@Jide, why ain't you responding to my request...
JideSM:

Hi Rajman45, so sorry for the inconvenience. The *904*amount# service is called MTN On Demand service which allows subscribers to buy airtime directly from their bank accounts via a code at their convenience, anytime, anywhere. Subscribers can buy airtime to a maximum of N3000. However, currently there are 7 banks on the platform, they are: Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic Bank, FCMB, Fidelity bank, First bank, Access bank. Please confirm if your Bank is listed. Regards

JideSM:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AdlatWorld(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Mr JideSm,
I bought a new MTN sim last week for data purpose.

I recharged with #1000 and subscribed for 1.5g data. after exhausting it, I loaded another #1,000 today for data, only to see my money dissapear before subscribing. Please help me out.
i check data balance but nothing appears

I don't really understand where mtn kept my #1000...

The number is
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Rajman45:

so sorry Rajman45, please contact your Bank to link your mobile number with your account. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Donald2368:

Thanks for the swift response,,this is the affected MTN number 07032380640 thanks

Hi Donald2368, please check your PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
AdlatWorld:
Hello Mr JideSm,
I bought a new MTN sim last week for data purpose.

I recharged with #1000 and subscribed for 1.5g data. after exhausting it, I loaded another #1,000 today for data, only to see my money dissapear before subscribing. Please help me out.
i check data balance but nothing appears

I don't really understand where mtn kept my #1000...

The number is

Hi AdlatWorld, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that the only recharge done on your line 7th August as stated was N100 and not N1000. Please confirm the mode of recharge for further checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
JideSM:

so sorry Rajman45, please contact your mobile number to link your mobile number with your account. Regards
My number is 07036837968
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mubarak1996(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some of these customer service response do keep me upset whenever I call them, and am sure you also feel the same way. Well which of these responses can you relate too;

Which Of These Automated Customer Service Response Upsets You.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Thanks, waiting for the feedback

Hi Marvel1206, please be informed that your reported issue has been resolved. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Marvel1206, please be informed that your reported issue has been resolved. Regards

Resolved in what sense sir.
It also took you long to reply me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvel1206:

Resolved in what sense sir.
It also took you long to reply me

So sorry Marvel1206, checks revealed that the remaining N764 on the wrong number as at that time was reversed to your line on 4th August 12:17pm. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
JideSM:

So sorry Marvel1206, checks revealed that the remaining N764 on the wrong number as at that time was reversed to your line on 4th August 12:17pm. Regards
Yeah.. that's true
I only noticed an increase in my Acct. Balance without any message or notification.

THANKS
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojeffo: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is mtn data share still working?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017
ojeffo:
Is mtn data share still working?

Hi ojeffo, please visit https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare for details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by haysmart90(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
My mtn number can't receive verification sms from xiaomi. How do I solve it? Maybe my sim isn't activated for such. Kindly help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dyydxx: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

I inherited my dad's mtn line when he died in 2014. He had been using it since Mtn's inception I think 1999 or 2000. Now, someone told me to change of ownership by re-registering it and I did that this year and now i my phone has been stolen. Now today at the Opebi Mtn office when I wanted to retrieve the line the lady that was attending to me said I should go and get the SIM Pack that the line is registered to two people. It was a bit confusing what she was saying but there is no way I can get the SIM PACK since 2000, that's 17 years ago...abeg please help me suggest how I can get round this.

Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2017
haysmart90:
My mtn number can't receive verification sms from xiaomi. How do I solve it? Maybe my sim isn't activated for such. Kindly help

Hi haysmart90, so sorry about this. Are you able to receive sms from short codes, mobile numbers etc? If Yes, you might need to contact Xiaomi for further assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
dyydxx:
Hi,

I inherited my dad's mtn line when he died in 2014. He had been using it since Mtn's inception I think 1999 or 2000. Now, someone told me to change of ownership by re-registering it and I did that this year and now i my phone has been stolen. Now today at the Opebi Mtn office when I wanted to retrieve the line the lady that was attending to me said I should go and get the SIM Pack that the line is registered to two people. It was a bit confusing what she was saying but there is no way I can get the SIM PACK since 2000, that's 17 years ago...abeg please help me suggest how I can get round this.

Thanks

Hi dyydxx, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Did you provide a valid ID card? I will suggest that you visit the MTN office with a sworn affidavit. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by igbsam(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
For the past 2days, your network has been so poor around Oja Oba/Abule Egba and Super Axis of Lagos. What's wrong ?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dannydenzy: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
I want to know if mtn pulse night plan is still working. I have been unsuccessful subscribing for the past 3 days. Keep saying your last command is not correct with 3 different SIM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by donlexph8(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2017
please deactivate. d from laugh out loud. this is my number : 08067464651
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ritzyvic1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello
I lost my phone sometime ago but have done sim retrieval. However there are some unsaved numbers that called me on a specific date that I need. Is it possible for MTN to help me get them?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mscheev02(f): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Please help me. My data ran out and I have been trying to resubscribe but it keeps telling me your previous request was not fully processed. What do I do
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
JideSM Good afternoon. Can you imagine what just happened to my line. I normally use 1.5gig for 1k and my auto renewal has been switched off ever since.
Presently I have SME data which I am using but only for me to buy airtime now and 2000naira was deducted. I called 180 and all they could tell me was that the did two months renewal for me.
This is the same line I normally have enough airtime on and nothing like auto renewal.
I don't know if it was someone triggered that it or it was you people's system. Why double subscription? Not even a month.
The phone number is 08061368519

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.