Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572105 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by born2boink(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
JideSM: Please PM your phone number for checks.
I have already got it resolve my sending Data on to 131.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Bencoprof: Hello bro Jide pls I need to reset my share and sell pin, my number is 08169736832. Pls broda
You will be contacted shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tony1904: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2014
t
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
JideSM: You will be contacted shortly.

Thanks, i think it was network that caused it. I've succeded in changing the password.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
brainiacadeboi: Y is it dat u guyz dont send internet settings?
Hi. Simply send SETTINGS to 3888.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by walezqo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
What is the code to migrate to trutalk
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by walezqo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
What is the migration code for trutalk
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
walezqo: What is the migration code for trutalk
Y'ello, dial *400# to migrate to MTN tru talk plan.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Hi there, want to make some inquiry about the new MTN sm@ phones mini. Is it locked to the MTN network? Do you guys give a new MTN sim with the phone? And is there any free data upon purchase? Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shellliver: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
MTN network in my ...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
sodiqyinka: Hi there, want to make some inquiry about the new MTN sm@ phones mini. Is it locked to the MTN network? Do you guys give a new MTN sim with the phone? And is there any free data upon purchase? Thanks.

Hi. At least one of the sim slot is not locked. You can easily get a sim at our office to use with the device. There is no free data upon purchase, although there are other freebies attached. For full details, you may need to visit any of our offices.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
JideSM: Forfull details, you may need to visit any of our offices.
Ok.I'll go to ur outlet at Alaba Int'l to check it out or send my bro who needs it to check it out himself. Thanks newaiz.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by temi4fash(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
JideSM:

Hi. At least one of the sim slot is not locked. You can easily get a sim at our office to use with the device. There is no free data upon purchase, although there are other freebies attached. For full details, you may need to visit any of our offices.
broda jiide.. God evening pls ma BBM is not workiing with my mobile data ( I use mtn data share plan)except I use wireless connection.. Pls is dere a way around dis
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kennethasuquo: 3:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Please i kindly request to know the mobile phone company that manufactures mtn smart mini 620 and 720i,and i also want to know if the phones are dual sim dual standby,and that if 3G works on both sim slots,thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Kennethasuquo: Please i kindly request to know the mobile phone company that manufactures mtn smart mini 620 and 720i,and i also want to know if the phones are dual sim dual standby,and that if 3G works on both sim slots,thanks.

The Phone Model is produced by Hauweii, it comes in dual sim and it has 3G options. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by prodam(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good day,

i discovered i cant configure an email account on my bb device. after a little search on the web, i got to know that i need some service books to be sent to my device by the service provider (MTN). Please any help will be appreciated as all effort to to reach mtn customer care agent through 180 proved futile.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
prodam: Good day,

i discovered i cant configure an email account on my bb device. after a little search on the web, i got to know that i need some service books to be sent to my device by the service provider (MTN). Please any help will be appreciated as all effort to to reach mtn customer care agent through 180 proved futile.

Thanks.
Hi. Simply follow the steps below; Click on the Email settings or log on to www.mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Click Help on the left hand side under settings.
Click the link to resend the service books

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by prodam(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks JideSM. I was not able to login nor even register... I av forgotten about my login details attached to my mail(username)..I tried creating a new account but the site was malfunctioning..any alternative, there is no mail configured, and I can't configure any mail right now. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
prodam: Thanks JideSM. I was not able to login nor even register... I av forgotten about my login details attached to my mail(username)..I tried creating a new account but the site was malfunctioning..any alternative, there is no mail configured, and I can't configure any mail right now. Pls help
Kindly send your phone number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by godlydave: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
am David Okhakhu from Jericho GRA Ibadan.

I loaded an MTN Vcharge 400naira from my First Bank ATM account this morning. The account was charged and I was able to make a few seconds calls of 6seconds and 19seconds. And a further 50naira I was owing was deducted.

But only for me to realize this evening that my account is empty without me making any further calls.
About 300 and something naira balance just got wiped out from my account.

My number is 08033515970
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2014
JideSM you helped me once. Today i say: #1, mtn you are not trying: connetivity is almost Zero. To open this page has been hell. Call quality, poor. Customer care, let me not go there.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2014
#2, yesterday, i 081461318** transferred credit in favaour of 080396740**. The amount was deducted from my account, but not credited to the said no. Kindly attend.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2014
#3, i feel so embarrased about the transaction as it makes me appear untruthful. Pls attend.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by prodam(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks JideSM. Here is it: 09035574621
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Please since yesterday I cnt reciv nor make calls with my line. It keep saying connection error. Here is my number 08137423328 (Godswill). Help me ASAP pls. Thnk u.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
godlydave: am David Okhakhu from Jericho GRA Ibadan.

I loaded an MTN Vcharge 400naira from my First Bank ATM account this morning. The account was charged and I was able to make a few seconds calls of 6seconds and 19seconds. And a further 50naira I was owing was deducted.

But only for me to realize this evening that my account is empty without me making any further calls.
About 300 and something naira balance just got wiped out from my account.

My number is 08033515970
Y'ello, your credit is still on your line. Dial *556# to verify.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Godditex: Please since yesterday I cnt reciv nor make calls with my line. It keep saying connection error. Here is my number 08137423328 (Godswill). Help me ASAP pls. Thnk u.
Y'ello, so sorry, Kindly restart your device and try again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
JideSM:
. Have done that but all to no avail. The customer care officers are not responding neither
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
JideSM:
. Thank you. Am perfectly relief.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by prodam(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr JideSM, have you seen the number I sent?. Though, this is not a 'BB thread', but I just have to let you know about this development, cos I got to know while surfing the web that there could be a relationship between my BB icon not showing up again and this very service book issue. Expectant.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ylinklsope: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello Mr Jide,I have a issue with this particular number i have been trying to reach for the past 4 days,when ever i dial it brings the message check operator service and that is the only number bringing such message on my phone others number are going through,I want to know if its the number that has got issues or my phone.The number ive been calling is 07065723488 and my number is 08068993482,Kindly help me check if the user of that number is still active as i need to get in touch with the person asap..Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.