Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (573037 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by frankyvalll(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
@jideSM good afternoon, pls I would like to know what is d data cap for mtn bis 1,500. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Godwin978: Your mum should ve aborted you,as she was planing because you are a disgrace to your parent,THIEFE

Who looks and sounds like a disgrace to their parent? If your parent see the curses you wrote up there, they will never be proud of you. Anyway, i may not know it all. It could be like parents like son. I will keep saying Poverty no good o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hawlahscho:

with this amazing quarrel, nairaland is interesting.... hahahaha abeg rezzy, reply ASAP.

LWTMB

i will surely reply but will try as much as possible not to insult him. Years later,, i want to look back at my comments on nairaland and be proud.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
rezzy:

Who looks and sounds like a disgrace to their parent? If your parent see the curses you wrote up there, they will never be proud of you. Anyway, i may not know it all. It could be like parents like son. I will keep saying Poverty no good o.
you and MTN are the same,you must be taking what dosent belong to you, wel i dont blame BAST8RD like you,your father was a THIEFE,
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Masco2006: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello, I saw 3G service on my phone. But I can't browse with it. When is it going to be available cos I am in rural area
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
guente02: Hello.
As at 12:05pm yesterday i have just over #2100 on my
number (07036968013) after making my last call for the day.
And in the evening i made a transfer of#200 share n sell then
what i saw was my balance reading N1372 meaning N500 was deducted. I have sme data on my phone so it can't be from browsing.
I dont know if it could be sorted through this platform
because I'm tired of calling customer service which always
says my records hasn't been uploaded.
As it stands im supposed to have nothing less than 1800 on my
sim.
Please look into the matter. The last time i was deducted
unduly i wasn't reimbursed because of the same excuse that
lasted days.
This one is too much for me to let go.
Please help.

Hello Guente02, you'll be contacted shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Godwin978: you and MTN are the same,you must be taking what dosent belong to you, wel i dont blame BAST8RD like you,your father was a THIEFE,

Yes, my father and ur father were partners in crime. Poverty at the highest level.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Masco2006: Hello, I saw 3G service on my phone. But I can't browse with it. When is it going to be available cos I am in rural area

Hello Masco2006, Please PM your phone number and state your current location.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bashorundino(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
bashorundino: [quote author=bashorundino
08148189167 sorry this is the number.........help see what u can do to enable me port to the night plan
ave finished the mb left bro.......you can deactivate it now......thanks for ur time.......
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
rezzy:

Yes, my father and ur father were partners in crime. Poverty at the highest level.
not my father,may be your uncle was his partner in crime,BAST8RD
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Godwin978: not my father,may be your uncle was his partner in crime,BAST8RD

I mean your father, but its a pity he didnt use the stolen money wisely. I fear for your state of poverty. Work hard so that 50# wont be a problem in the future again.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
JideSM:

Hello Guente02, you'll be contacted shortly.
I wasn't contacted.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hhow can mtn debit me of #500 for Internet according to customer service when i have sme data of about then.
Pls op revise my query.
number (07036968013) after making my last call for the
day with 39mb sme data on my device.
And in the evening i made a transfer of#200 share n sell
then
what i saw was my balance reading N1372 meaning N500+
was deducted. I have sme data on my phone so it can't be
from browsing.
As it stands im supposed to have nothing less than 1800 on
my
sim.
unduly i wasn't reimbursed because of the same excuse
that
lasted days.
Please help.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is like MTN is broke these days... they wanna buy aeroplane for another person. they really need money, if I recharge My SIM, you guys shud ask me why.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
rezzy:

I mean your father, but its a pity he didnt use the stolen money wisely. I fear for your state of poverty. Work hard so that 50# wont be a problem in the future again.
your father was killed for stealing common boxer,thats why you are thinking my own father is like yours, that low life ANIMAL you call your father was a THIEFE,you inherited it from him i dont blame you BAST8RD
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Godwin978: your father was killed for stealing common boxer,thats why you are thinking my own father is like yours, that low life ANIMAL you call your father was a THIEFE,you inherited it from him i dont blame you BAST8RD

My father is very much alive and doing very very well. From the way you are talking, poverty is written all over ur family, thats why u were lamenting becos of 50#. If your father is a rich man, u wont even noticed MTN removed ur common 50#. Poverty is a disease. Get rich or die trying.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Mods!!! Thread derailers are here, help me dash them 2 years ban each, or warn them to open new thread for their immature quarrel. ***straight face***

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 4:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Mods!!! Thread derailers are here, help me dash them 2 years ban each, or warn them to open new thread for their immature quarrel. ***straight face***

I tot you were enjoying it. Funny you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy:

My father is very much alive and doing very very well. From the way you are talking, poverty is written all over ur family, thats why u were lamenting becos of 50#. If your father is a rich man, u wont even noticed MTN removed ur common 50#. Poverty is a disease. Get rich or die trying.
the salary your ANIMAL (father) earn monthly is the money we spend daily,so we are not poor like your family, i am born to a silver spoon, not to a poor family like yours not that am making mouth if you would like to visit let me know i will give you transport to come G.R.A and see for self
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Godwin978: the salary your ANIMAL (father) earn monthly is the money we spend daily,so we are not poor like your family, i am born to a silver spoon, not to a poor family like yours not that am making mouth if you would like to visit let me know i will give you transport to come G.R.A and see for self

G.R.A ko G.R.A ni. Houseboy like you. Enjoy ur Oga house while it last.

@ d bolded,, You spend that huge amount everyday and you were crying becos of 50#? Rich kids dont do that. only a poor teenager will say this rubbish. Houseboy Godwin, go and read for the next jamb abeg and make your so called rich father proud

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samseen02(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
dem say una dey give free data but i never collect anyone till date oo.. Abi i no dey loyal reach.. Since 2005
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy:

G.R.A ko G.R.A ni. Houseboy like you. Enjoy ur Oga house while it last.

@ d bolded,, You spend that huge amount everyday and you were crying becos of 50#? Rich kids dont do that. only a poor teenager will say this rubbish. Houseboy Godwin, go and read for the next jamb abeg and make your so called rich father proud
i was not crying because i know 50naira cant take me to anywhere, what i wil tel you is when you see comment on a thread,you have to think twice before replying,is like you want to be lookup in the guide room
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Godwin978: i was not crying because i know 50naira cant take me to anywhere, what i wil tel you is when you see comment on a thread,you have to think twice before replying,is like you want to be lookup in the guide room

Why tired of insulting my father?

Yes and a very big yes, come and lock me up in a GUIDE room
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
guente02: Hhow can mtn debit me of #500 for Internet according to customer service when i have sme data of about then.
Pls op revise my query.
number (07036968013) after making my last call for the
day with 39mb sme data on my device.
And in the evening i made a transfer of#200 share n sell
then
what i saw was my balance reading N1372 meaning N500+
was deducted. I have sme data on my phone so it can't be
from browsing.
As it stands im supposed to have nothing less than 1800 on
my
sim.
unduly i wasn't reimbursed because of the same excuse
that
lasted days.
Please help.

Hi guente02, your line has been compensated. All inconveniences regretted. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2014
JideSM:

Hi guente02, your line has been compensated. All inconveniences regretted. Regards
Choiiii.
Thanks.
Seen.
Even more than was debited.
That JideSM guy is d bomb.
I wont be calling 180 again forever.
Its just has to be here.
Thanks Bro.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy:

am not tired of insulting him if you want me to continue no problem, i dont have time for you boy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
i am dissapointed MTN, after patronizing u guys for 3Yrs u cant even at least dash me the awoof 1gb wey una de shariiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg.....
yeye network...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Godwin978: am not tired of insulting him if you want me to continue no problem, i dont have time for you boy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Godwin978:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
rezzy: tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.