Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (573078 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abdulstech: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Please I need a number to get to mtn customer care apart from 180. I don't mind to be charge. I just need to get to them ASAP. Am far away from any mtn office here.

Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Barryp: Hello. Please I am on MTN pulse and I do recieve 10MB weekly. Please how do I check if am eligible for another mb. Sometimes I cant count the 7days properly. Secondly, U deduct my money even when i have mb

Hi Barryp, you can dial *559*2# to your data bonus balance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2014
abdulstech: Please I need a number to get to mtn customer care apart from 180. I don't mind to be charge. I just need to get to them ASAP. Am far away from any mtn office here.

Thanks

Hi abdulstech, you can tweet @MTN180 or visit MTNloaded on Facebook. You can make your inquiries or post your issues on this thread as well. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2014
androidroot: Pls help me. i gat problem with my sim (welcome back problem) which i used while registering my GMAIL (2011) now my mail needs confirmation, which i can't do, the worst is my twitter password needs verification from my mail. sim details is lost.

Hi androidroot, please visit the nearest MTN walk-in centre to retrieve your lost sim. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Barryp(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2014
JideSM:

tnx but my complain was not how to check my data bonus balance. The question is how can I check if am ELIGIBLE for the bonus.
You didnt answer the second questn. Mtn deducts my airtym even though I have mb
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Asabaman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi Jide...pls i lost my phone and i want to block the line. can i do it online?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Please help me check my line?
At 10:00am today i had 53mb and N11xx on my sim. I browsed the Internet for like and an hour and i saw a shocking revelation. A message popped up saying i used 22mb+ and my total account wiped out.
Now i have 0.83mb on my device but the question is was I rightfully debited. I ought to be told tgat my mb has been exusted at least so thatbi would know.
Please check my record and get back to me.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Barryp: tnx but my complain was not how to check my data bonus balance. The question is how can I check if am ELIGIBLE for the bonus.
You didnt answer the second questn. Mtn deducts my airtym even though I have mb

Hi there. The 7 days starts counting from the next day after receiving free MB.
Sorry about the charges. If this happens again, simply let me know so I can check and resolve.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Asabaman: Hi Jide...pls i lost my phone and i want to block the line. can i do it online?

Hello there.
Sorry about your loss phone.
Please send the phone number via private massage and an alternate number to call you on.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
JideSM:

Hello there.
Please send the phone number via private massage and an alternate number to call you on.

I am on the MTN 2,500 Night Plan and still had several hundred megabytes that could be used during the day.

When I tried sending credit to other numbers via Share and Sell I discovered that MTN was deducting from my megabytes. I did not know this ontime untill all my free megabytes were wiped off.

I need to tell you that I had credit on my phone during all these period and nothing happened to the credit.

Please I need to know what is wrong as I dont think this is proper at all.
My number is 08162445511.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guyANDROID1: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2014
@ JideSM pls I cant browse on my new sim. I only see edge instead of 3G.... Any time i slot the SIM to my blackberry, I always see 3G but whenever I put it on my window phone, I only see EGDE networks but other network sim are working fine even my friend mtn sim display the 3G on my fone pls do help me out

BTW I use Lumia

Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Stanjikel(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Problem solved. Although no thanks to this thread
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Krak:

I am on the MTN 2,500 Night Plan and still had several hundred megabytes that could be used during the day.

When I tried sending credit to other numbers via Share and Sell I discovered that MTN was deducting from my megabytes. I did not know this ontime untill all my free megabytes were wiped off.

I need to tell you that I had credit on my phone during all these period and nothing happened to the credit.

Please I need to know what is wrong as I dont think this is proper at all.
My number is 08162445511.
Hello Krak, Share and Sell does not make use of internet connection. It is unlikely that your Share and Sell activity used your data plan.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Pls mtn cc, help me deactivate the callertunz in my number. I never subscribed for any callertunz and they sent me an SMS thanking me for subscribing for callertunz and they claimed they have charged me N30. what kind of thing is that, and this my line, I just bought it. pls return my N30 to my line. I can't subscribe for all those nonsense music, I listen to gospel music. below is the SMS they sent me.

"Y'ello ,you have been charged N30.00 and your callertunez service has been extended to 2014-10-10 successfully. Reply TOP5 or"#SongName" to search tunez. For more info, text HELP to 4100."

my number: 08141122195
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
JideSM: Hello Krak, Share and Sell does not make use of internet connection. It is unlikely that your Share and Sell activity used your data plan.

You obviously did not get me. I did not say it uses internet connectio, but I am very sure that about 400Mb of my plan disappeared when I sent share and sell and non of my money was removed. Infact my data was turned off when I made those transactions.

I hope that you should at least make a check on the line and see what could be wrong. Because I may seriously consider changing my Internet network if I do not get a favourable response from you. I have been using this same plan for about a year now and most times I subscribe twice a month.

So I know and I am sure about what I am saying.

Check my line and coroborate or disprove my claim.It happened on the 25th of September 2014, in the morning and especially in the evening. 08162445511.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2014
JideSM:

Pls check this number, I have made a bb subscribtion and my EDGE is still in small letters. 07062994661 ASAP
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
peteregwu: Pls mtn cc, help me deactivate the callertunz in my number. I never subscribed for any callertunz and they sent me an SMS thanking me for subscribing for callertunz and they claimed they have charged me N30. what kind of thing is that, and this my line, I just bought it. pls return my N30 to my line. I can't subscribe for all those nonsense music, I listen to gospel music. below is the SMS they sent me.

"Y'ello ,you have been charged N30.00 and your callertunez service has been extended to 2014-10-10 successfully. Reply TOP5 or"#SongName" to search tunez. For more info, text HELP to 4100."

my number: 08141122195

Please text CANCEL to 4100. -
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
guyANDROID1: @ JideSM pls I cant browse on my new sim. I only see edge instead of 3G.... Any time i slot the SIM to my blackberry, I always see 3G but whenever I put it on my window phone, I only see EGDE networks but other network sim are working fine even my friend mtn sim display the 3G on my fone pls do help me out

BTW I use Lumia

Thanks

kindly text DATA ON to 131 and make sure your network mode is on 3G, you can also check the sim Capacity if it's less than 128k you need to do sim swap to get an upgrade.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: Pls check this number, I have made a bb subscribtion and my EDGE is still in small letters. 07062994661 ASAP

Hi, your subscription is active and will expire Mon 06:07 AM, 29 Sep 2014.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luckenzo04(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
empty en is a waste of time nd money.. d option to speak wt an agent is nt even available anymore wen u call their customer care.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guyANDROID1: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
JideSM:

kindly text DATA ON to 131 and make sure your network mode is on 3G, you can also check the sim Capacity if it's less than 128k you need to do sim swap to get an upgrade.

ooh!!!! no, i can see 32k after checking.....hmmm, this means i will have to swap it right.

Thanks for the enlightment.....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
guyANDROID1:

ooh!!!! no, i can see 32k after checking.....hmmm, this means i will have to swap it right.

Thanks for the enlightment.....

Yes please, visit the nearest MTN outlet to you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
luckenzo04: empty en is a waste of time nd money.. d option to speak wt an agent is nt even available anymore wen u call their customer care.

Please state the issue for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2014
I have 160mb but can't browse with my BB 9930..i have called cc severally but they haven't kept to their promise of rectifying it..what do I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 4:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi JideSM,

In one of my sims, MtN gave me 1gb and i tried sharing data but i cant. It said i dnt have an active data. Why naaa?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Babalakin: I have 160mb but can't browse with my BB 9930..i have called cc severally but they haven't kept to their promise of rectifying it..what do I do?

Hi kindly configure your BB to browse with wap,

APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME: web
PASSWORD: web

You also need to send DATA ON to 131.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2014
rezzy: Hi JideSM,

In one of my sims, MtN gave me 1gb and i tried sharing data but i cant. It said i dnt have an active data. Why naaa?

Hi, you can not share a data Bonus given to you by the network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Asabaman(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
JideSM:

Hello there.
lost number: 08141204872.....contact number: 08032431245....Tanx in advance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
JideSM:

Hi, you can not share a data Bonus given to you by the network.

Okay, thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
i always receive sport news from this code B445C4C4 i want you to help me stop it, one hour ago i checked my balance it was 39naira am suprise to see 9naira left, please Help me to cancel it because i didnt subscribed to it my no is 08169283995
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by manoman5: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]my own is dat watin we go dey use download movies now way BBCDAY dey under cctv
Help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babalakin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
JideSM:

Hi kindly configure your BB to browse with wap,

APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME: web
PASSWORD: web

You also need to send DATA ON to 131.

if I send data on it is my money that will be deducted

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.