Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570799 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oklander: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello... I just want to say that; for the unsolicited brainless messages this annoying Mtn network provider has been bombarding me with everyday through numbers like 5020 5021 5029 5030 5031 5041 and so on, may thunder fire mtn!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Oklander:
Hello... I just want to say that; for the unsolicited brainless messages this annoying Mtn network provider has been bombarding me with everyday through numbers like 5020 5021 5029 5030 5031 5041 and so on, may thunder fire mtn!
as in ehn, it cn b so frustrating

d worst tn is dat wn u r exptn moni, nd u ll thnk its alert frm ur bank. he he he he
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JossybabyNTC: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Good morning,
Please can you look into this line for me (08169263195). I have been having problems browsing on the blackberry 9900 for the past 2weeks now and thought maybe I'm. Nearing my data limit so I subscribed to the BIS but the problem is not resolved yet...to compound my problems after calling mtn customer care yesterday night, checked my balance this morning to find out that over #1,000 has been deducted from my phone. I'm so annoyed now. Do look into this and return my money immediately, this is why I don't like having credit on my mtn lines...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olu4life(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2014
JideSM:

Hi Godwin978, there is new MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan [4.5GB for N2,500]. It allows you to enjoy 1.5GB in the daytime and 3GB at Night time [9PM - 6AM] for 1 month. To activate this plan text 120 to 131. (this is different from the activation code for the Night Plan). Regards
So wat makes it a surprise package and how is it different from the night plan? The text they sent to us was quite different. Awaiting ur reply

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2014
I was given 150mb for mtn music+ but I dont have that app on my device to use it and play song.so I need a link to download it.am waiting
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Freetech: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls deactivate Nudigit from this line 08134561141, enough of daily deduction. The line provided never work and when it go thru you are put on hold till ur credit is exhausted.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by davizen: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
JideSM,Is Mtn call forwarding feature still available/working?
Because I tried it on my line(07064713960) today and it didn't work.
Is there anything I need to know.?
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eppysold(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
JideSM:

Hi eppysold , so sorry about this. Please note that request for cancellation of unsolicited sms has been forwarded on your behalf to the appropriate unit. As regards the N50 deduction, Did you receive any sms after the deduction?
yea,i got an sms that my 'learn English' weekly subscription had been renewed which i really didnt subscribe to anyway
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JossybabyNTC: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
JideSM,

Good evening,
Please can you look into this line for me (08169263195). I have been having problems browsing on the blackberry 9900 for the past 2weeks now and thought maybe I'm. Nearing my data limit so I subscribed to the BIS 2days ago but the problem is not resolved yet...to compound my problems after calling mtn customer care Wednesday night, checked my balance Thursday morning to find out that #1,000 has been deducted from my phone. I'm still unable to browse effectively as it is super slow, but please refund my credit.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2014
PLS MTN SHOULD REDUCE THEIR MTN SME DATA SHARE TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE WHERE BY SOMEONE CAN SHARE AS LOW AS 250MB TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND NOT FROM 1000MB. BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIMITED THEIR SME DATA SHSRE FROM 1000MB.

PLS MTN DO SOMETHING NA, REDUCE THE SHARE DATA FROM 250MB THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fun4: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am visiting a friend in Bayelsa state presently, but for the past two days the MTN network has been down.

The name of the community is OTUASEGA in OGBIA LGA.

Am currently relying on my GLO LINE to reachout. What is the problem with MTN here in Otuasega?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:40am On Nov 27, 2014
johnstar:
no sir, I have not, d problm is I hv nt used it 2 make calls nor recieved, o only use it 2 browse, sir pls help me owt. Thanks

Hi johnstar, kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2014
JossybabyNTC:
Good morning,
Please can you look into this line for me (08169263195). I have been having problems browsing on the blackberry 9900 for the past 2weeks now and thought maybe I'm. Nearing my data limit so I subscribed to the BIS but the problem is not resolved yet...to compound my problems after calling mtn customer care yesterday night, checked my balance this morning to find out that over #1,000 has been deducted from my phone. I'm so annoyed now. Do look into this and return my money immediately, this is why I don't like having credit on my mtn lines...

Hi JossybabyNTC, sorry for the inconvenience, kindly text STATUS to 21600 to confirm if you are still within the fair usage threshold. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2014
fun4:
Am visiting a friend in Bayelsa state presently, but for the past two days the MTN network has been down.

The name of the community is OTUASEGA in OGBIA LGA.

Am currently relying on my GLO LINE to reachout. What is the problem with MTN here in Otuasega?

Hi fun4 , apologies for the inconvenience, Kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2014
olu4life:

So wat makes it a surprise package and how is it different from the night plan? The text they sent to us was quite different. Awaiting ur reply

Hi olu4life, the new Smartphone bundle plan offers 4.5GB @ N2,500. The 3GB bundle is exclusive for night time 9pm – 6am and 1.5GB exclusive for daytime 6.01am – 8.59pm. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Godwin978:
I was given 150mb for mtn music+ but I dont have that app on my device to use it and play song.so I need a link to download it.am waiting

Hi Godwin978, To download the MTN Music Plus App. Simply send “music” in an SMS to 5900. SMS is free. An SMS with the URL of the app will be sent to the line. Click on the link. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2014
eppysold:
yea,i got an sms that my 'learn English' weekly subscription had been renewed which i really didnt subscribe to anyway

Hi eppysold, kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Atamo: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2014
How do I resubscribe to BBC when my fair usage expires beforthe given time?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2014
JideSM

Your people don start again.

Y'ello ,you have been charged N50.00 and your callertunez service has been extended to 2014-12-28 successfully. Reply TOP5 or"#SongName" to search tunez. For more info, text HELP to 4100.

Wetin be all that nonsense, when i dnt even in My Life activate any mumu tunez, na my Dun dun i dey use.. So help me cross check o, and see wetin dey happen,

08101002057 , thats my number.. cos i dey even vex for moi last 500 u people deducted few months ago. now tunez again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shellliver: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
@JideSM

Will PM you on any further info you need
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adicious(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Please I stay around Alhaja 1 bus stop, Agege Lagos. Network in that area is too bad. Friends are calling my other line telling me they can't reach my Mtn but I can use the internet with it. Please what is wrong? Other people in the house are facing the same problem with me and right now, I can't call out, even to call 180 customer care.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Atamo:
How do I resubscribe to BBC when my fair usage expires beforthe given time?
Simply send EXPIRE to 21600 to deactivate the subscription and activate a new plan.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by DesChyko: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
This Calculation baffles me.
After subscribing to MTN Akanchawa, I decided to monitor the call billing because I felt it wasn't accurate enough.
After calling three numbers for 70 secs, 9 secs and 11 secs (according to the EOCNs I got after each calls), I checked the balance by dialling *312#.
Before the calls, I was given 10 National Minutes.
After the calls, the balance was 8 National Minutes.
EOCN from MTN puts the total call duration at 100 secs. MTN Akanchawa says I've used 120 secs.
That means the real value of National Call Minutes given is 8 Minutes, 20 Seconds, not 10 Minutes.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordseyad:
JideSM

Y'ello ,you have been charged N50.00 and your callertunez service has been extended to 2014-12-28 successfully. Reply TOP5 or"#SongName" to search tunez. For more info, text HELP to 4100.

Wetin be all that nonsense, when i dnt even in My Life activate any mumu tunez, na my Dun dun i dey use.. So help me cross check o, and see wetin dey happen,

08101002057 , thats my number.. cos i dey even vex for moi last 500 u people deducted few months ago. now tunez again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2014
JideSM
Please i just got debit of over N280+ on my line 07036968013 and i have pulse 20mb data. I just said i should check a few mails and boom by account balance has been cleared to ground zero but my mb is still moping at me.
You've help me to rectify such in the past. Please come to my aid again.
I just discovered now.
Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2014
eppysold:
same tin also happened to me dis morning...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
jideSm I bought a recharge card... d coated type ... nd in d process of scratching I cleaned almost 5 digit codes... can u help me?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Lordseyad:
JideSM

Hi Lordseyad, sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly text CANCEL to 4100 to opt out of the callertune service. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2014
shellliver:
@JideSM

MTN network in my area is so bad, I complained about this sometime back, and no solution to this till now.

Like 2weeks ago i got calls from 180 about my little usage on my line, as i was explaining about the network quality in my area, the call went blank / very poor reception so i couldn't get the message across.

I wish MTN solves this problem in my area, because the network quality used to be ok.

Area: Basorun, Around Winners' Chapel, Ibadan.

Will PM you on any further info you need

Hi shellliver, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2014
adicious:
Please I stay around Alhaja 1 bus stop, Agege Lagos. Network in that area is too bad. Friends are calling my other line telling me they can't reach my Mtn but I can use the internet with it. Please what is wrong? Other people in the house are facing the same problem with me and right now, I can't call out, even to call 180 customer care.

Hi adicious, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:49am On Dec 05, 2014
guente02:
JideSM
Please i just got debit of over N280+ on my line 07036968013 and i have pulse 20mb data. I just said i should check a few mails and boom by account balance has been cleared to ground zero but my mb is still moping at me.
You've help me to rectify such in the past. Please come to my aid again.
I just discovered now.
Thanks.

Hi guente02, you will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2014
eppysold:

Hi eppysold, sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.