Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,946 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (574178 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by timicay(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello mr Jide I will appreciate if you can help me to disengage from mtn daily charges of five naira for unused facebook my number is 08066254811
Thanks in advance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ziccoit: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
ziccoit:
I use MTN Hynet. The going has been good at the beginning abate some itches here and there that usually get resolved under 48hrs maximum. But, I'm really pissed off now. I haven't been able to use the service for the past 12 days now. The signal will go up and down in oscillatory motion and couldn't open a page. That started 2days after my current subscription. I called 216 CC service number but didn't get through. I've sent 2 mails to mtnbusiness and nobody has replied them. Is this how to run a business? Those in your Osogbo MTN offices too could not help. My N4,000 is going down the drain for no cause of mine.

What am I going to do PLS ?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by skay: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls how can I deactivate MNS notification the torrents message is annoyed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
ziccoit:
I use MTN Hynet. The going has been good at the beginning abate some itches here and there that usually get resolved under 48hrs maximum. But, I'm really pissed off now. I haven't been able to use the service for the past 12 days now. The signal will go up and down in oscillatory motion and couldn't open a page. That started 2days after my current subscription. I called 216 CC service number but didn't get through. I've sent 2 mails to mtnbusiness and nobody has replied them. Is this how to run a business? Those in your Osogbo MTN offices too could not help. My N4,000 is going down the drain for no cause of mine.

What am I going to do PLS ?
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please PM your Hynet details and your contact phone number for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
timicay:
Hello mr Jide I will appreciate if you can help me to disengage from mtn daily charges of five naira for unused facebook my number is 08066254811
Thanks in advance
The service has been stopped as requested by you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Buqqui: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
JideSM:

Hello Buqqui, the service has been deactivated as requested. Regards

Thanks. So appreciated.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
good pm Hide, pls my Mtn s720 does not accept apps from other phones.

what do I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Buchika: 4:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Hello jide, my problem is anytime my data bundle remains at 1mb it will refused to connect and the mb will stock at that 1mb and new bundle plan won't activate unless it's 0.0mb. If I recharge airtime it will be start connecting but charging on my airtime.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Pinkyeyes:
good pm Hide, pls my Mtn s720 does not accept apps from other phones.

what do I do?

Hello Pinkyeyes, sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly download your desired apps from the play store. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Buchika:
Hello jide, my problem is anytime my data bundle remains at 1mb it will refused to connect and the mb will stock at that 1mb and new bundle plan won't activate unless it's 0.0mb. If I recharge airtime it will be start connecting but charging on my airtime.

Hello Buchika, sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that whenever your data bundle balance is very low, you will be charged from the main balance due to the data volume launched. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2015
timicay:
Thanks in advance

Hello timicay, sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the service is longer active on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
JideSM:

Hello Pinkyeyes, sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly download your desired apps from the play store. Regards

do you mean that I can only download apps?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pinkyeyes:

What were you doing in that ashewo thread? grin grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Hello Mr Jide, please i will really appreciate it if you can help me deactivate quick Facebook on my line. I have been trying to deactivate it, but it is not working and the customer care agents aren't picking up. Thanks in advance. My number is 08167246199
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Pinkyeyes:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
sylvalord:
Hello Mr Jide, please i will really appreciate it if you can help me deactivate quick Facebook on my line. I have been trying to deactivate it, but it is not working and the customer care agents aren't picking up. Thanks in advance. My number is 08167246199

Sorry for the inconveniences sylvalord, Please dial *510*22# to deactivate the service. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Pinkyeyes post=31808918][/quote]

Hello Pinkyeyes, Please download the particular apps from Google play store on your phone.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
JideSM:

Sorry for the inconveniences sylvalord, Please dial *510*22# to deactivate the service. Thank you.
i have dialed that several times but it keeps showing welcome to Facebook. Please help me deactivate it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
sylvalord:
i have dialed that several times but it keeps showing welcome to Facebook. Please help me deactivate it.

The service has been deactivated. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Buchika: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
JideSM:

Hello Buchika, sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that whenever your data bundle balance is very low, you will be charged from the main balance due to the data volume launched. Regards
thanks for your response, but is there a way of resetting the remaining low mb to 0.0 to enable activation of new bundle because I have lost a huge amount of money thinking that I was being charged from my bundle but it's actually from my airtime. It's too bad
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Guy pls help this number 08038166895 if someone calls that number instead of the callers airtime to be deducted, it will be the receiver(that number) airtime that will be deducted why.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abiolag(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello Jide
I subscribed for betterme plan (2015mb) and make calls on my goodybag plan for 1,000 but sometimes I'm being charged from my credit instead from my data.
I've called customer care and everyone of them promised to do something abt it and refund the illegal deductions but up till nw I've not seen anytin. D total deductions is more dan 1k since 1st of march
I'll b glad if u can help me out
This r d msgs I recieved for d deductions while I still av lot of datas
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shosky1794: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Please I need to do a SIM swap. I have the new SIM and I will like to know the info to provide and how to go about the swap. It's urgent please.

Note: I have tried using the MTN online customer service but it seems MTN customer care agents don't pick customers calls again. Same thing on Twitter, there hasn't been a reply since yesterday.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Habayomie(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
JideSM:

Hello Krest3d, so sorry for inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via PM assistance. Regards
pls i av d same pro too...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Musazee: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Please hlp i wanna do a Welcome Ba3k.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by francisflirt: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
pls I need help in disabling mtn quick Facebook.. (08168995102)
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marathon22(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
I load N2000 airtime dis evening, no call, nothing. About N600 disappear. Please help 07033119413
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Musazee:
Please hlp i wanna do a Welcome Ba3k.
Kindly visit any of our shops to do the SIM Welcome Back. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
francisflirt:
pls I need help in disabling mtn quick Facebook.. (08168995102)
Please dial *510*2# to deactivate the service.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2015
abiolag:
Hello Jide
I subscribed for betterme plan (2015mb) and make calls on my goodybag plan for 1,000 but sometimes I'm being charged from my credit instead from my data.
I've called customer care and everyone of them promised to do something abt it and refund the illegal deductions but up till nw I've not seen anytin. D total deductions is more dan 1k since 1st of march
I'll b glad if u can help me out
This r d msgs I recieved for d deductions while I still av lot of datas

Hello abiolag, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2015
shosky1794:
Please I need to do a SIM swap. I have the new SIM and I will like to know the info to provide and how to go about the swap. It's urgent please.

Note: I have tried using the MTN online customer service but it seems MTN customer care agents don't pick customers calls again. Same thing on Twitter, there hasn't been a reply since yesterday.

Hello shosky1794, kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK, sim registration details to retrieve your line. Also note that a welcome back sim is used for sim swap NOT a new line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
Guy pls help this number 08038166895 if someone calls that number instead of the callers airtime to be deducted, it will be the receiver(that number) airtime that will be deducted why.

Hello Amaechi5 , sorry for the inconvenience. The service is called MTN Call Sponsor. To reject paying for the calls, please dial #121# --> select Edit profile --> Blocked numbers ---> Add entry . Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (256) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.