Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma (24042 Views)

How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Godson201333(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Op I feel sorry about your loss..what a tragedy!
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by OmniSparrow: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ekpoma mata de get as e be. Big joe ventures should peacefully settle dis mata
@poster take heart.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sad sad sad *smh* this life is vanity!dady neva tot he won't be alive up to this time .its a pity dear,accept my sympathy,such is life. RIP Baba cry
*hugs cry cry
guttentag: I just don't know what to do right now, am so confused, please somebody should please help me. My dad was knocked down by a BIG JOE motor in ekpoma on the 29.07.2013, the bus was coming from abuja. now they have made by mother to be a widow. i feel so much pain and i can't speak on it, i really can't believe i no longer have a father again.

Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Clitoris(f): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2013
190: so sorry for your loss man

May God continue to protect our lives and those of our loved ones

In Jesus Name Amen
Wow! This is the most sensible post from this dude in ages grin

@OP Take heart and RIP to your father.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Clitoris:
Wow! This is the most sensible post from this dude in ages grin

@OP Take heart and RIP to your father.

Lol....I was gonna say that..

Some people still have soft spots to certain ish then.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Chilug(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry man, I know that terribly feeling. Hard luck
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2013
My big brother minister of works Mr. Onolememe your people dying through this Express-road.....Both Uniben, AAU, Auchi-poly are all in Xpress.....am actually expecting ur call soon.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Holyrule(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2013
guttentag: I just don't know what to do right now, am so confused, please somebody should please help me. My dad was knocked down by a BIG JOE motor in ekpoma on the 29.07.2013, the bus was coming from abuja. now they have made by mother to be a widow. i feel so much pain and i can't speak on it, i really can't believe i no longer have a father again.

God is faithful....its well cry
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by CHIDONE: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2013
SORRY MY BROTHER
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by hal9000: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2013
brosss: So sorry for ur loss, I just couldn't ignore ur thread. First of, u'll need to know the vehichle number and time of incidence, and why it happened. All this is to esterblish that it happened and the cause. If the vehichle had passengers as expected, its had to believe that all of them will be Willing partakers in the crime.. And have you been contacted by a rep of that company. If no, then u'v got to be strong and lodge a formal complaint with the governor's office. What u seek, I believe is Justice and ur Governor(Oshomole,I presume) seems proactive enough. File in a complaint with the legal council wing of youth corpers. They won't charge you. If there is any NGO in that state that champions rights, file a complaint with them. I know you feel weak and fraustrated due to your loss............. But stand out and speak out, someone is bound To hear. Most importantly, never stay too long away from your mom.. You have to be around to help her grief

I'm so sorry for your loss, bro. I know you're hurting, but what the poster i quoted above says is pretty qood advice. Ndo o, heartfelt sympathies to your mum.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by richardbry: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2013
send me your number. I can help you get your story out
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by baaliyah(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2013
What happens if the man was at fault, probably crossing at a wrong place, or not taking cognizance of an oncoming vehicle while the driver was on normal speed. Will u repair the bus if damaged, pick the hospital bills of the other injured drivers at their office etc. I just feel it could be the other way, different from our general perception that commercial bus drivers are reckless.Do ur homework properly b4 u take any step.
RIP to ur dad.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by callmenow: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
hal9000:

I'm so sorry for your loss, bro. I know you're hurting, but what the poster i quoted above says is pretty qood advice. Ndo o, heartfelt sympathies to your mum.

This is a senseless loss. I concur with the above advice. Remember that death can happen at anytime to anyone. This is the price on all our head. These bus operators run a compensation scheme quite alright, but that money can not and will never fill the chasm in your life or that your larger family. Set up a committee of friends to lighten the burden of funeral arrangements. Best of Luck.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Lizzypop: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
My Dear plz take hrt my Uncle who was only 48 yrs was knocked to his his car boot where he was park not the road oh and he gave up on the spot in Zaira by a driver who claimed that he was avoiding a groundnut seller and dey came up to buy a new car and give some money we rejected but did all these bring him back? No so no matter the money u get from them u Dad will never come back plz take hrt and leave it to God.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Whiskeyboiler: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Big Joe drivers are rough n speed excessively. I wonder why Road Safety are yet to take it up with the company. Last year on Abj - lokoja road I escaped death by whiskers. An overtaking big joe nearly pushed me into the a deep ditch near a bridge. In an attempt at avoiding a collusion I swerved and applied brakes. From behind a loaded trailer right behind me swerved also and smashed my rear fender. The car, a new e class merci, was badly damaged. Big joe sped off. I thank God for sparing me.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Malawian(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Whiskeyboiler: Big Joe drivers are rough n speed excessively. I wonder why Road Safety are yet to take it up with the company. Last year on Abj - lokoja road I escaped death by whiskers. An overtaking big joe nearly pushed me into the a deep ditch near a bridge. In an attempt at avoiding a collusion I swerved and applied brakes. From behind a loaded trailer right behind me swerved also and smashed my rear fender. The car, a new e class merci, was badly damaged. Big joe sped off. I thank God for sparing me.

big joe drivers are okay. i passed through ekp myself. why dont you tell your clueless gov to dualise that road instead of playing to the gallery with edo state money.
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sowie my brother, accept my deepest an sincere condolence......
Just goto a good NGO and make ur complains den d NGO might help u get a good lawyer
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by touchmeder: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: You only gave Nairalanders the part of the story that favours you the most and neglected the fact that You and your brothers arranged some ragamuffins to beat up all the drivers at big joe park yesterday night and today's morning,and some of the hoodlums even stole some GSM handsets at a phone shop beside big joe Park.
If not for the intervention of some Soldier men am sure even worse could have happened!!!!

The way big joe ventures and your family members handled issues was not proper tho.

[b][size=25pt]All the same,accept my heartfelt Sympathy.[/size][b]

Nawa all hope of legal claim now go don waste o. see wahala make una take am easy o because if Big Joe decide to go after these individuals one at a time the matter go wan be like Chidi Lloyd own o. Well as una don go beat them now, you have gotten your pound of flesh. I am a Nigerian and i wont even say court, what i would have said is making some noise police wise so they cough some money for burial and all all and admit liability. Unfortunately in this day and age in Nigeria we all say sue sue sue but when things like this happen after a long drawn out process in court, all you want to do is get some peace, gets some compensation, and get money for burial and all that. As it is a company, you can have it tided up even faster. i hope you have not ruined the chance to make that happen op. RIP to the deceased and my sincere sympathy.

by the way most of us saying sue sue sue have failed to ask who was at wrong here? was the deceased by the side of the road picked put and hit for nothing? was he crossing, was he at the wrong spot trying to cross dangerously
Re: Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma by OmoTocute(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
guttentag: I just
don't know what to do right now, am so confused, please somebody should
please help me. My dad was knocked down by a BIG JOE motor in ekpoma on
the 29.07.2013, the bus was coming from abuja. now they have made by
mother to be a widow. i feel so much pain and i can't speak on it, i
really can't believe i no longer have a father again.

Big joe has a vry bad record of reckless driving.Accept my sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ben 10 Cartoon Appropriate For Children? / Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.