Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! (2433 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / OMG! Ogugua Is Single Again. / Single Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! by NathiNkosi: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
dont stay at home all the time, be active for yourself and the baby, make him to get his interest on u alive=> dont become the hunter, tell him you go out with friends, tell him u know a lot of guys happy to have a family and going to his mom doesn't means u stay togather as before, now or in the future. Make know step by step to his motha your point of views. he 'll talk to her .. take your time while he takes his, u won't have so much time then
Re: Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! by onegig(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2013
op...please just be calm. he is just freaking out...

Some men cant just stomach seeing their wives get pregnant. you need to get him a book on pregnancy so he can read up and start appreciating the fact that this is the most time you need him to be around.

Also u need to start cleaning up. I have seen some women get preggy and start spitting out every second like its going out of fashion which is sometimes disgusting. They also start dressing shabbily with loose and dirty hair and wont take proper care of themselves just because they are pregnant and expect the whole world to start serving them or just turn plain lazy leaving the house dirty and unkempt...

Yes...it isn't easy to be pregnant but ladies of nowadays take little notice of some 'small things'; and this small thing counts a lot.

It takes a very understanding man to see all these and still want you around him for that period.
It might be annoying him you know..this is the time you need to work harder in keeping clean and looking radiant...nothing stops you from being pregnant,beautiful and your old loving self which your husband was always dying to come home and meet..
Re: Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! by 190: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Pdizzle: D way nl peeps advice divorce dese days is scary..which marrige wan remain for world
grin grin grin
Re: Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!! by ndidideby(f): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2013
tank u dearies fr all d advice.some were great n some really made me laf lyk seriously n im happy i lafd.anyways fr dose of u blaming my friends fr my gettn maried,i got maried at an early age,notin forced me into mariage.and abt nt knwn d guy bfr marrying him,hwmany of u hav heard of investigative lov?dat was ma kinda luv bfr i said yes to him. and to d ladies,sure u knw dat a guy wil giv u d most atention and luv wen his tryna win ur heart and as fr divorce.dats wayyyyy outta d questn,nt evn in my thoughts.anyways,hubby and i hav talkd abt d whole ish and im nt goin t his mothers,hes apologised and has xplaind vrytin to me.his happy his havn a baby bt is workn extra hard to make ends meet bt wil nt sleep outsyd again.i ope it happens.goin to cuddle him or maybe do d rest ryt aftr typing dis.u guys r d best!!!no relatnshp is perfect,bt im goin to make myn work wit Gods help,nt giving up!luv u all mucho!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: / Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ? / Running A Runs Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.