Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Can I Ever Find Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Find Love? (1445 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Find Love? by ultravelty(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013
please all, i need your help. am so afraid i may never get married.am 26 years old n very ugly(permit me 2 use that word as some people are sentimental about it,but that's the bitter truth);first i have 2 big prominent tribal marks on d two sides of my face, second am extremely hairy that i developed beards n a little moustache,as if that is'nt enough,my body stature is like that of a guy(muscular,broad shoulders,slim wit yams n i shave everyday,face is also bad). pls am nt exaggerating any of these things at all.wheneva i go out(which i seldom do) people stare at me n make remarks. no dress i wear fits me, rather i look like a man in any clothe.i dont know wat thing has befallen me in dis life as i grew 2 find myself like dis. in d university, i hardly go 4 lectures cos 4rm d road 2 d department,people wud stare n talk(i sometimes hear them).my gf says if she was in my shoes,she wud av committed suicide.i dnt av d mind for dat. as a result of al dis. i develop gud virtues bt dat hasnt help.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by ultravelty(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2013
i have only had a guy friend(not a bf). when we became friends, he said he came into my life so he cud see how someone like me is coping in dis life. he even told me to 4get abov marriage as there are oda things in life. he told me any guy who wants 2 date me wud b deceivin me dat i should be careful. i av neva dated anyone b4. so d question is:can some1 like me marry?
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by adorablevincy: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2013
I wanna know your religion. I can't say anything for now except I know that so as to help me know how to fashion my advice.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by thelegend1(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2013
Beauty is not wholly dependent on physical looks. it begins from the inside (your mindset & character).
Change your thought pattern towards yourself and watch your self esteem rise and bring out your beauty.

FYI...Your descriptions fits that of Serena Williams; who is also verry fine!

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Adufaye(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Gee u no wor wor reach me and any of ma frnds!

But I stil get gf's no b 1 no b 2,I get dem like dozen,no b lie o,all of dem love me die,I dy make mouth bt na d fact,all ma chick fine wella nd dem no dy demand!

Gals no dy tel boy wey wor wor 4 der face,no mata d mind,na u dy fear 2 approach gal,sum gals like handsum/ugly guys,sum like handsum only,sum like money,so e just dpend! Mostly na swt mouth nd woo tinz dy move gals,if u sabi approach gal she go like u,she go even forget say u wor wor,nd u fit get weitin she want frm guys wey doz handsum guys no,(afta all,beauty luv d beast),make frnds wit gals,bone ya ugliness,no b we create ourselves,I blieve say if na we humans create ourselves,no body fr ugly,"rememba na d way wey use woo gal she go take follow u,if u use money she go love ya pocket"

Bible say God create us wit his on image soooo bros cheer up
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by RedCard1(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Chai! I think medical practioners will say you were meant to be a guy but along the line, something went wrong and you became a girl. Am not joking o, it's everywhere. As for those tribal marks........Nigerians needs to realise that that rubbish destroys the face ( there are some beautiful ones though). Those large Yoruba tribal marks are the worst. When it comes to your stature, you can start dressing like a tomboy, it will help. Love might come your way but marriage isn't the best thing in life. All that matters is having a child or two. If a guy accidentally dates you, trap him into getting you pregnant. Even though he doesn't marry you @least you will have an offspring. You can even adopt a child as a single lady. So forget marriage. Am still suprised that you joined nairaland today.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by REMMEI(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Adufaye: Gee u no wor wor reach me and any of ma frnds!

But I stil get gf's no b 1 no b 2,I get dem like dozen,no b lie o,all of dem love me die,I dy make mouth bt na d fact,all ma chick fine wella nd dem no dy demand!

Gals no dy tel boy wey wor wor 4 der face,no mata d mind,na u dy fear 2 approach gal,sum gals like handsum/ugly guys,sum like handsum only,sum like money,so e just dpend! Mostly na swt mouth nd woo tinz dy move gals,if u sabi approach gal she go like u,she go even forget say u wor wor,nd u fit get weitin she want frm guys wey doz handsum guys no,(afta all,beauty luv d beast),make frnds wit gals,bone ya ugliness,no b we create ourselves,I blieve say if na we humans create ourselves,no body fr ugly,"rememba na d way wey use woo gal she go take follow u,if u use money she go love ya pocket"

do you comprehend what's written up there at all?..the op is a female and not male..

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by dmcdad: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2013
My instinct has chosen not to fall for what the OP is saying... I don't believe the op one bit. I don't know why really but I think the op has an ace up her sleeve...

Just my thought. No offence.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by REMMEI(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2013
@OP. . . saying you are ugly is damn too harsh..you are even being hard on yourself..no one is ugly i must tell you..and those mofos you called friends are not your friends but pure foes..only if you know what's the meaning of friend..i wish i could see you..you look down on yourself cos people you associate yourself with..you cloth yourself with complexity..you lose confidence in who you are..all because you think you are ugly..

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2013
@OP
FIRST AND FOREMOST, get yourself some better friends asap who will appreciate you for YOU!
SECOND it seems to me that all you have is very low self esteem from a very insecure mind. all you talk about is what people think of you.
THIRD even friendship, you dont want, na marriage you are seeking. stop being greedy and start from the bottom: MAKE FRIENDS with people and take it from there!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST post a picture of yourself so we can judge as to the level of ugliness.......as i dont believe your story either.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by uniqueren(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2013
watch most of these comedians, alot of them are fearfully made as well
but the difference between you and them is that they have learnt to accept their self that way am even make fun of it
its very obvious that you are hard on urself
plus you might have a bad attitude as well
so if you know you've lost it with looks, then find something to compliment it with; probably smiling often (not forcibly, but it should come natural with you) and you have to accept yourself before others can accept you (although at 26, you are supposed to have figured that part out)

well luckily for me am quite attractive and can pull off any attire at least to a degree, but i mostly dress like a tomboy and actually most guys prefer that look on me than the girly look, so if the girly look doesn't work for you, you can try the tomboy style. fortunately, there is also something called make-up, it does wonders if you learn to use them responsibly.

Actually marriage is not everything,and frankly, you still have some chances here, so stop playing victim and start believing in yourself

{did i actually hear you say you didn't attend lectures cos of your looks so how did you write your exams or did skipping classes add to their loving you?} Come on learn to command respect

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by switdil(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
U r beautifull, u should know dat first
U r different with a unique personality
C ursef as a beatiful lady
Always appear NEAT
Get rid of hairs on ur ampit, jaw, neck n face
Trim ur eyebrow
Apply eye pencil if u want but lightly
Apply ur make over moderately
Always dress lyk a lady no baggy jean or trouser n no big top
Wear body spary or perf wit nice scents
Never. Mind d way pple look at u or talk wen u walk pass
It shows u r being noticed. N it means u r worth staring at.
N lastly always be ur real sef.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
*chopping pop-corn across thread*

op, pictures please! cool
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by ultravelty(f): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
i am a good christian. inshort dis thing has made me to look up 2 god because i dont even a v a choice. as 4 medical practitioners, i've been to the doctor, he said there is nothing much they can do as its d gene i got 4rm my dad. i ran a series of test n everything came out negative. he told me miracles stil hapen and told me sorry dat things like dis hapen. as 4 dressing like a tomboy, i can neva do dat. its not in my blood n it wud only magnify d problem. i like 2 dres n act like a girl bt its isnt working. for those talkin self esteem. its nt as easy as u think. if u see me. u wud knw wat am talkin abt. sometimes i feel am inside a body dat is not mine. 4 dos sayin i shud post pics. i dont want dat kind of publicity. bt am so scared. i cry evryday. 4 dos sayin god made me like dis, i realy doubt it. d devil did dis to stop me 4rm fulfilin my dreams. god couldnt av done dis 4 any reason. i jst wonda y i was evn born in d 1st place, bt cud i eva get married?
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pictures pls
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
ultravelty: i am a good christian. inshort dis thing has made me to look up 2 god because i dont even a v a choice. as 4 medical practitioners, i've been to the doctor, he said there is nothing much they can do as its d gene i got 4rm my dad. i ran a series of test n everything came out negative. he told me miracles stil hapen and told me sorry dat things like dis hapen. as 4 dressing like a tomboy, i can neva do dat. its not in my blood n it wud only magnify d problem. i like 2 dres n act like a girl bt its isnt working. for those talkin self esteem. its nt as easy as u think. if u see me. u wud knw wat am talkin abt. sometimes i feel am inside a body dat is not mine. 4 dos sayin i shud post pics. i dont want dat kind of publicity. bt am so scared. i cry evryday. 4 dos sayin god made me like dis, i realy doubt it. d devil did dis to stop me 4rm fulfilin my dreams. god couldnt av done dis 4 any reason. i jst wonda y i was evn born in d 1st place, bt cud i eva get married?

If you're not ready to post pictures, people ain't gonna take you serious.
You come across as trying to gain attention.
To reply this kind of thread, i'll have to make up an epistle.
I ain't doing that for no just reason.
so, once again-pic please!

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Godson201333(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
@OP,I must be sincere that after reading your post I started laughing ,I am sorry though but are you from IBADAN?

Did you tried to challenge your parents asking them reasons for your Tribal Mark?

Beauty is not everything but at the same time it matters alot.

Do not give up on life because that does not mean you cant find your true love,alot of NL babes are single.

Just try to always dress smart and you are good to go.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by ultravelty(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
please i can't post pics because this is a public forum n i'l b embarrased.4 dos talkin character, i av virtues atleast to d best of my ability. comparin me 2 serena williams is out of it, am worse(am nt bein too hard on my self,bt if afta wearin al d makeup, u luk in d mirror n see dat nothing changed, u just luk like a clown, u go out n piple lol sayin'she's even stil usin makeup' then u wud knw wat am talkin abt)dis is nt abt self esteem because even though i value myself, it doesnt change d long, thick tribal marks. it doesnt change d beards n moustache. it doesnt change d masculinity(i even av a little six packs on d tummy)wen i go out, reality stares me on d face. i sometimes use 2 tink dat havin a little sellin point can boost one's ego, bt i cant find mine. i am extremely neat bt al my efforts aint showin. as 4 socializin, i wudnt knw bt my few friends re dos av had 4 like years n we re stil togeda. they dnt wish me bad bt re only bein realistic wit me. they luv me bt cant recreate me.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adufaye: Gee u no wor wor reach me and any of ma frnds!

are you blind or something?
you completely went off the radar
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Speechless....
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by mcdokwe(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Marriage is not all there is to have and you do not need to gain acceptance from people for whatever reason in other to leave YOUR LIFE. I wish you could learn to forget what you think your limitations are and learn to be a go-getter. If you work hard, success would be yours and success like they say have many relations. The most important thing I think you need is happy friends who'ld be okay with who you're. If only I was close by, I'ld have loved to be your friend long enough to show you the inner beauty which I want to believe you possess and which is all you need
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Adufaye(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
REMMEI:

do you comprehend what's written up there at all?..the op is a female and not male..
d OP post no dy straight wen I read am,I a1st tink say na male,wen I see d second post e b like say na fmale! Bt any way tnx
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Adufaye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abbey2sam:

are you blind or something?
you completely went off the radar
sorry I'm nt blind,I neva see gal wit such tribal marks,nd bside d OP no indicate any tin like m/f 4him name no vex
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by lyfe(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
the legend: Beauty is not wholly dependent on physical looks. it begins from the inside (your mindset & character).
Change your thought pattern towards yourself and watch your self esteem rise and bring out your beauty.

Beware Lies lies lies to make you (ugly people) feel good.
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
front page..
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
alutacontinua: *chopping pop-corn across thread*

op, pictures please! cool
lmao nlanders weeked
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
OP, accept yourself the way you are. I personally saw one hairy, masculine looking girl with yams on her leg. I swear if this girl no beat undertaker make i kpai!
I dislike hairy girls but hey it is nobody's fault. Infact I don't know what to say to you. I'm totally sorry hey.
May the best advicers we have say something.
All I gotta say is, do you have hair-less b00bsss? Use that to attract men cos they fall for it. Physical looks attract them, then when they are with you you can start showing they love and care that world most beautiful girl won't be able to show him. That moment, he can start thinking about settling down with you. Erm, i don't wanna talk about you going through plastic surgery hey
front page o make best advicers talk
Re: Can I Ever Find Love? by MrMac10(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=ultravelty]please all, i need your help. am so afraid i may
never get married.am 26 years old n very ugly(permit me 2 use that word
as some people are sentimental about it,but that's the bitter
truth);first i have 2 big prominent tribal marks on d two sides of my
face, second am extremely hairy that i developed beards n a little
moustache,as if that is'nt enough,my body stature is like that of a
guy(muscular,broad shoulders,slim wit yams n i shave everyday,face is
also bad). pls am nt exaggerating any of these things at all.wheneva i
go out(which i seldom do) people stare at me n make remarks. no dress i
wear fits me, rather i look like a man in any clothe.i dont know wat
thing has befallen me in dis life as i grew 2 find myself like dis. in d
university, i hardly go 4 lectures cos 4rm d road 2 d department,people
wud stare n talk(i sometimes hear them).my gf says if she was in my
shoes,she wud av committed suicide.i dnt av d mind for dat. as a result
of al dis. i develop gud virtues bt dat hasnt help. [/quote] Baby girl i would like to hook up with you Holla 07064474075 lets be friends and mayb develop to somethin more seriouz

(1) (Reply)

40 Year Old Mother Pregnant For, And Set To Marry Her Own Son. / Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? / Lwkmd! See Question " I Lost My Virginity Thro Abortn NOT Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.