Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? (1446 Views)

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by ambrosini593(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Anything is possible. Most people don't like keeping their ex numbers so as to avoid the temptation of calling and thereby fallen back. Do you still keep your ex phone number?
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
I memorized it. angry
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Rexphobia(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes naw, for days of scarcity, when konji wan kill person
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by HURUCHI(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Rexphobia: Yes naw, for days of scarcity, when konji wan kill person

u bad
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by 190: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
if you're busy with your life you wont even have the time to think bout some damn ex

btw whats all these talks of ex's ex's ex's springing from

desclones and 2sexy my 2 reliable men would soon be here to share epistles on ex's talks

watch out grin grin
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by doris4u(f): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Its already in my head no need 2 keep it
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by doris4u(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
190: if you're busy with your life you wont even have the time to think bout some damn ex

desclones and 2sexy my 2 reliable men would soon be here to share epistles on ex's talks

watch out grin grin
LMA0
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by badmeat(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow!just realised that I still hve their numbers!cheesy,ok which one should I kol now,*thinking*
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by UjSizzle(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yup I've still got it and we talk once in a while *shrugs*
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by GSKing: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
I memorized hers, about 5 numbers and she memorized all my own... Still keep in touch
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by zeb04(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
190: if you're busy with your life you wont even have the time to think bout some damn ex

watch out grin grin
@190 has had sm serz hrtbrk he's jst coverin up nd dat's y he has issues abt d ex talk.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by 190: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
zeb04: @190 has had sm serz hrtbrk he's jst coverin up nd dat's y he has issues abt d ex talk.

the only time i had some serious heartbreak was when u refused dating me cry
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by zeb04(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oh dearie it been 2yrs, u ve 2move on. U were broke,I had a beta offer. Bt r u nw rich? I can reconsider
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by RazaqMB(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
sexkillz: I memorized it. angry
hehe..me to
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by KateSpade(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Definitely. I need to know which number(s) to block.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by blesoh(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
there's nothing wrong in it,though i choose nt to keep it.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Vivly(f): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why should I?
End of relationship, end of contact.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Lucasbalo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Vivly: Why should I?
End of relationship, end of contact.
. I am with u.
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Stunner1(f): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2013
nope maka gini nw.... my ex still calls sha buh i dnt pick
Re: Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? by Jbluv55(m): 2:07am On Sep 20, 2013
Emm........tough Q!!! The digits got stuck in ma head n am still looking 4 a way to purge myself of them grin.

(1) (Reply)

A Psychological test From A Guy To His Online Girl Friend / Can U Date A Rich Mr Ibu Look Alike Or Date A Poor Osaze Odewengie Look Alike? / Is It Right For Me To Request For My Fiance Social Network Password??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.