Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Invitation From Workforce. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Workforce. (18873 Views)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Interview Invite From Workforce / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by abbyrian(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Odunski:
Then by 11am,I think you should try to start coming 'cos the turnout is not the water-like type.
Thanks a lot. I'm on my way now. See you at the venue. grin
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by idonchop: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
I also got a mail inviting me for the test but could not assess the invite as I kept getting an error msg that my info is not on their database
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
How far?

Any news from those who were scheduled to write by 11am?

Did you start on time and what time did you finish?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by bizguru000: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
80% of the questions that came out today were the same with the last first bank test we did...Wish u all d best.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Workforce!!! How can u giv the same questions for FBN and 'Multinational' as u claim? I just hop WFM is not repeating FBN test. undecided
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by abbyrian(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Something inside of me just confirmed all of the claims that WFM just re conducted the FBN graduate trainee test under the guise of 'new multinational'. angry
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tetegh:

Am also begining to suspect most of us are those that missed the FBN test
Abi o. I missed it too.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmm....

What is d situation at the test centre now for those who are on ground?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by MCLION1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
I misses d fbn test o. For those dat hav written,pls o giv us samples of dia general questns. Thanks
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by HOPE8888(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
For those who wrote d test toay, kindly give samples of d general knowledge questns, I think from that we can deduce/guess if the new multinational firm is FIRST BANK.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by ecolime(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
abbyrian: Something inside of me just confirmed all of the claims that WFM just re conducted the FBN graduate trainee test under the guise of 'new multinational'. angry
I concur.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by ecolime(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
HOPE8888: For those who wrote d test toay, kindly give samples of d general knowledge questns, I think from that we can deduce/guess if the new multinational firm is FIRST BANK.
Na the same FBN questions..
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by zelexotunla(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls what are those things asked to bring along to centers? Or is it d only sms?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by HOPE8888(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
ecolime:
Na the same FBN questions..

Ok. Tanx
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Odunski(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
98.5% of all the FBN questions were repeated.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dejayrazzy: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
I missed mine today pls, is it possible they allow me to write when i go there tomorrow ?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Gracydee(f): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
bizguru000: 80% of the questions that came out today were the same with the last first bank test we did...Wish u all d best.

Can you please let us know what the questions are like.For the sake of those of us who didnt write FBN's test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Gracydee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Odunski: 98.5% of all the FBN questions were repeated.

can you give us idea of the questions for the sake of those who didnt write FBN's test. Thank you
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Odunski(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gracydee:

can you give us idea of the questions for the sake of those who didnt write FBN's test. Thank you
It is very difficult to remember any question,moreso you didn't write the FBN test.The only question I can remember is, what does 'DAR' means? Which is 'Drawer's Attention Required'

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
calistsusnonso: PLS HOUSE,I HV BN WAITIN TO HEAR TESTIMONIES FRM PEOPLE WHO GOT JOB 2RU WORKFORCE OR DRAGNET.BUT NONE SO FAR.HOPE THIS PEOPLE ARE NT USIN US 4 ANALYSIS?GOD HELP US OOO!!!
It is sickening. I personaly hav nt seen one who got a job thru WFM or Dragnet. The thing is this, i bliv pple do get, just dat the invite over 10,000 pple for test wen dey r looking for jus 5 people. Their system is both outrageous and time consuming. So it is difficult u hear someone gets
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by tunlex01(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
dejayrazzy: I missed mine today pls, is it possible they allow me to write when i go there tomorrow ?

i dont think so, u can only be allowed to reschedule your time for dat same day but not another day cos i had similar issue like dat
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Abidemi25: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,God help us all.i think i could remember few questions meaning of Nonage,DAR,how banks does Nigeria have presently and d likes.....Dont really know what workforce is up to but whatever it is,it would definitely favour us.Let be optimistic!
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Toothpick01: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abidemi25: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,God help us all.i think i could remember few questions meaning of Nonage,DAR,how banks does Nigeria have presently and d likes.....Dont really know what workforce is up to but whatever it is,it would definitely favour us.Let be optimistic!
@Abidemi,Do u mean they repeat d same old fbn questnz wordz 4 wordz?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Today's test situation was a bit confusing. Firstly, turn out was comparatively low. Just few people were invited, about 150 per batch, compared to the 1000 per batch that I'm used to from my past 2 workforce tests. They actually started on time. I was shocked. Then, all d work force staff were just extremely happy. Not looking stressed and sleepy. The guy who took my pix was singing dbanji from his ear phones and dancing with his neck.

The shocker was when the hall usher told me I didn't need to drop my bag. I told her my phone is in it. She said I should just leave it in my bag. Na so I carry my sch bag for lap write test today ooo. I weak.

Also, I gisted with 2 people there who said they didn't apply to first bank or write FBN test. But both of them ave written test for wotk force before, one did
Heritage, d other did wema. So I'm positive it's not for first bank.

But I cannot categorically say who this MNC is, cos I may say one thing, then our oga typing our interview invites would say another.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nwanneamakah: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Makistic: Today's test situation was a bit confusing. Firstly, turn out was comparatively low. Just few people were invited, about 150 per batch, compared to the 1000 per batch that I'm used to from my past 2 workforce tests. They actually started on time. I was shocked. Then, all d work force staff were just extremely happy. Not looking stressed and sleepy. The guy who took my pix was singing dbanji from his ear phones and dancing with his neck.

The shocker was when the hall usher told me I didn't need to drop my bag. I told her my phone is in it. She said I should just leave it in my bag. Na so I carry my sch bag for lap write test today ooo. I weak.

Also, I gisted with 2 people there who said they didn't apply to first bank or write FBN test. But both of them ave written test for wotk force before, one did
Heritage, d other did wema. So I'm positive it's not for first bank.

But I cannot categorically say who this MNC is, cos I may say one thing, then our oga typing our interview invites would say another.

LMAO @ d last paragraph
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Morning pals, I'm already @ the Venue. The turn up is relatively low. Wish myself and others writing today, success!
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by kissoflife: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Tetegh: Morning pals, I'm already @ the Venue. The turn up is relatively low. Wish myself and others writing today, success!
here 2 but unsure what to expect
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by tunlex01(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Am writing ind afternun...anyone with me?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by MCLION1(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2013
who is writin arnd 4pm?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by tunlex01(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2013
MC LION: who is writin arnd 4pm?

r u writing by 4pm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.