Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Invitation From Workforce. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Workforce. (18865 Views)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Interview Invite From Workforce / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
I got this invitation yesterday 31/07: "You are invited for an Aptitude test in consideration for the Management Trainee Programme of a new multinational firm on the 8/9th Aug. in Lagos. Expect details" Any one in the house with a similar text or invite?

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Babatolaoyetayo: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
I received d same text.lets expect 4 d best.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yeah, @ Tayo. We will get more information as time unfolds. I cant really remember when I applied sha
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please any body in the house with workforce format? So we can start preparing ASAP. Its my first time writing @ workforce,thanks.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by valeriechima(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
I got the same message 30mins ago. Where do we read from?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by choicely: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Got it too., studied microbiology.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tshift: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
got it too some mins ago. I studied Agric Extention and Rural sociology.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by nikola(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
HISTORY.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by gbemi4u: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
I got the mssg too,bt can't remb when and hw I applied.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by abbyrian(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
I didn't apply too but I got the invite(they probably jus did a pool of candidates that fit the position or maybe those that passed their test in the past, from their database *my logic tho'*). I studied economics.

Their test is usually shl format. I've done their test twice. First time, it was divided into 3 sections of 20 verbal,20 quantitative and 10 abstract reasoning questions and the 2nd time, in addition to the other 3 was general knowledge and one other part I can't rem ember now. It's normally a test of 50questions to be done in 50mins.

But I think how they set the question is determined by the position to be filled.

All the best to us. smiley
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
I studied studied Accounting. Has anyone gotten the "expected details"? For those that written workforce, is their test CBT?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by aggiel: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Did any of u apply to kewalram nigeria for management trainee
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by primusmaximus: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello guys, Is there anyone here who got this message and dint write the recent 1st bank test??
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
primus_maximus: Hello guys, Is there anyone here who got this message and dint write the recent 1st bank test??

Yes, I was invited for First Bank Test but I was not in the country then.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
primus_maximus: Hello guys, Is there anyone here who got this message and dint write the recent 1st bank test??

Yes, I invited for First Bank Test but I was not in the country then.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by obaxlove(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
aggiel: Did any of u apply to kewalram nigeria for management trainee

I did.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by obaxlove(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls let us drp our class of degree, maybe that is the criteria so that we can knw how to prepare.

Demography and social statistics, 2.1
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is getting ever so interesting.

I only have two connections to Workforce which are: The last FBN GT test and Heritage Bank Test (which I was not invited to write).

I read Civil Engineering.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Ozenko(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am getting a clue here,I was actually invitd 4 FBN apt test but couldnt attend due to some factors.but i actually read Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ozenko: Am getting a clue here,I was actually invitd 4 FBN apt test but couldnt attend due to some factors.but i actually read Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Am also begining to suspect most of us are those that missed the FBN test
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by onmymind: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
sorry to burst your bubble...i did the first bank test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
onmymind: sorry to burst your bubble...i did the first bank test.

Ok, the puzzle continues...
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by tianyx(f): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Got the message too, cant remember applying

Economics
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tetegh:

Ok, the puzzle continues...

Yes...it continues ooo.

I also wrote the last FBN test and I think I did well (by my own estimation though)

So I don't expect to be cut off at all.

Now, among those who wrote the FBN test who got d SMS, how many pple had difficulties submitting their test initially?

I, like many others in my Batch, had difficulties wt d submission. We had to wait for like 10 minutes before submitting and that was after clicking "SUBMIT" so many times. I hope the assessment test was not lost in the process and as a way of compensation for their own mistake are now calling us for another test.

***Just thinking aloud*****

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dljbd1(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Tetegh:

Am also begining to suspect most of us are those that missed the FBN test
I wrote the FBN test and still got this message this afternoon.

dvdami:

Yes...it continues ooo.

I also wrote the last FBN test and I think I did well (by my own estimation though)

Now, among those who wrote the FBN test who got d SMS, how many pple had difficulties submitting their test initially?

I, like many others in my Batch, had difficulties wt d submission. We had to wait for like 10 minutes before submitting and that was after clicking "SUBMIT" so many times. I hope the assessment test was not lost in the process and as a way of compensation for their own mistake are now calling us for another test.

Good analysis. Maybe that's the issue or maybe we passed the test and are invited for a second assessment grin

coolestboi: Hi guyz, I got d text as well. How about us dropping our course of study maybe dat can help us have an idea ot the type of company it will be . Let's see if they are choosing a particular set of course for d test
Physics Electronics
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Goodday ppl!
Heres my opinion... The company contracted them with specifics and dey looked into dier pool of applicants (either thru heritage,fbn,kelwaram etc) and sent d text to ppl dat match those specs...then the whole excersise begins...we should be preping for the test...hopefully in d details dey r sending,we get to know the company.

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Is there any 2:2 graduate who was shortlisted? They seem to exclude me in everything. Even the First Bank test. Chei! I don suffer. grin
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Xaviers(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2013
WHY UNA BLODD DEY HOT LIKE THIS, STOP GUESSING AND CHILL FOR THEIR TEXT CORNCERNING ANY TEST TO SHOW UP.....
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by obaxlove(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2013
dvdami:

Yes...it continues ooo.

I
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by luvola(m): 1:22am On Aug 03, 2013
i think the test might be for kelwaram..i got the test today... Accounting 2.1
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by tunlex01(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2013
Tetegh:

Yes, I was invited for First Bank Test but I was not in the country then.

same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Connection, No FG Job / Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences / Slave Masters At Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.