Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Invitation From Workforce. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Workforce. (18860 Views)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Interview Invite From Workforce / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2013
tunlex01:

i dont think so, u can only be allowed to reschedule your time for dat same day but not another day cos i had similar issue like dat
Pls rush And com. u wil be allowed. i am dia ryt now and dey just called dos dat missed yesterday
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by MCLION1(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls o, r dia people writin in d evening?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nwanneamakah: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
MC LION: Pls o, r dia people writin in d evening?

Yh...thr r people scheduled for 4pm and 5pm
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
May God bless that Nairalander who posted earlier that those who missed the test yesterday were being allowed to write today.

I missed my test yesterday but upon seeing that comment, I made my way down to the test centre where I was allowed to write the test at around 4:30pm.

Although I am still wondering what Multinational company it is. Does anyone have a clue yet?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Blaize19: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Has anyone got any reply from the last test organised by workforce?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by kayseay(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2013
I have attened an interview at work force, its normally oral interview.. U stand in front of two people and they ask u questions. I remember been asked if u bought a car for 25k, painted it 4 4k and changed d tire 4 2k. How much will u sell if u want a 75% gain.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Any response from workforce about the just concluded Test?

I don't think the 'New Multinational' is FBN 'cos unlike what my friends told me, there were no FBN staff present to monitor the recruitment through out the period.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
dvdami: May God bless that Nairalander who posted earlier that those who missed the test yesterday were being allowed to write today.

I missed my test yesterday but upon seeing that comment, I made my way down to the test centre where I was allowed to write the test at around 4:30pm.

Although I am still wondering what Multinational company it is. Does anyone have a clue yet?
No problem. Good luck to all of us.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tetegh: Any response from workforce about the just concluded Test?

I don't think the 'New Multinational' is FBN 'cos unlike what my friends told me, there were no FBN staff present to monitor the recruitment through out the period.
Bro dnt u think its too early? More so i bliv d New 'MNC' will take the next step after WFM has submitted the list of successful candidates to them as contracted.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Abidemi25: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello peeps,i think FCSC has started recruiting,check this link and apply.https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Workforce is mute yet again...God help us. Does any has any idea about which new MNC is it?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2013
The unemployment situation in Nigeria has made us so despirate. I find it difficult to understand how a recruitment firm will conduct an aptitude test without letting us know the company and even categorically stating that they will not disclose the test result to us, is total madness!

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by lickylicky(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tetegh: The unemployment situation in Nigeria has made us so despirate. I find it difficult to understand how a recruitment firm will conduct an aptitude test without letting us know the company and even categorically stating that they will not disclose the test result to us, is total madness!

Let's just keep praying and hoping for the best... All will be well IJN
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=Tetegh]The unemployment situation in Nigeria has made us so despirate. I find it difficult to understand how a recruitment firm will conduct an aptitude test without letting us know the company and even categorically stating that they will not disclose the test result to us, is total madness!

My brother, unemployment is a serious issue in Nigeria. Graduates are toyed to and fro by recruiting firms who in the real sense may not be picking from their attendance list but making their relatives go first. The issue of recruiting firm is a menace in itself.. Only God, who understands the plight of the Nigerian graduate will help us.

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by temih: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello house, please has anyone heard from workforce since we took the NMC test? D wait is not easy abeg!
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
temih: Hello house, please has anyone heard from workforce since we took the NMC test? D wait is not easy abeg!
abi o. dey kept mute as always
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by temih: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa oh! All of una no gri talk!
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
My dear, Nothing to talk na. No infor from workforce yet
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by temih: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2013
smileythanx tetegh.

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by lickylicky(f): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2013
All will be well...
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is this thread dead?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tetegh: Is this thread dead?
Most likely. Workforce is the catalyst n now they are quiet. So effectively the thread is dead until workforce comes alive
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by kissoflife: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2013
what is latest so far on this recruitment?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by einsteine(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2013
The multinational firm was First Bank. People have been invited for next stage
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by sarahluv2(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Hello house I recive sms frm Workforce. 17 oct 2013 dat have been scheduled for an interview in PH Date and venue will be communicated to me soon.. Ther r some document they ask me to download which I did.. Pls someone shld put me thru thxxxxx
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yes, the Multinational is FBN. I also received the text this morning..to be further contacted in 2 weeks time.

What's the Assessment centre all about? Let's start preparations immediately
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
sarahluv2: Hello house I recive sms frm Workforce. 17 oct 2013 dat have been scheduled for an interview in PH Date and venue will be communicated to me soon.. Ther r some document they ask me to download which I did.. Pls someone shld put me thru thxxxxx

What document did they ask you to download, I didn't see such in my text..
Congrats all the same.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by einsteine(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tetegh: Yes, the Multinational is FBN. I also received the text this morning..to be further contacted in 2 weeks time.

What's the Assessment centre all about? Let's start preparations immediately
2 weeks? Most people got 48 hours though.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
If workforce will hide under the name of a NMC to make people take unnecessary risk, ithink it is very unfair. There are people who desperately want to work in banks so telling people the truth will not deny them the required number they want. I just hope the NMC they claimed is not First bank. Since they conducted aptitute test for First bank first, perhaps they ll soon call for the NMC that is if the employers are allowing them to handle their tasks serially. I got this new text too at about 1amtoday.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by upson013: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
I was invited for First bank aptitute test but i didnt go. Then the invitation for the NMC came, i mustered courage to attend. So the confusion is that they are now calling me for a continuation of what i did not start, except of course, as somebody here ascerted that the NMC may be first bank.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
einstein_e: 2 weeks? Most people got 48 hours though.
Yes, mine is 2 weeks @ Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing? / Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.