Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44445 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're indeed from the middle belt huh?

Yet 95% of your posts are anti-Yoruba. Who are you kidding? Keep creating more IDs to forsake your ancestors just because you want to polish your Yoruba-hatred pistol grin

Don't mind the shameless lying, low esteem toad claiming middle belt. The only people that can claim to be SS, Yoruba, MB or even north are ibos. Go around nairaland and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Awake9ja:

seriously when fashola deportation of the northerners and other yorubas started I know he is just beating about the bush that he is heading back to hunt and heat ibos harder and deeply.

as a Christian and a man with conscience I must say it the way it is, "what fashola and his Yoruba people are doing to the ibos are evil"
it does'nt concern me since am not ibo but I feel for the ibos bcus they are human being also.
they deserve better.

More Hausa's and Yoruba's have been returned home. Were you guys not laughing then? Oh, its not funny anymore because you were returned. Well, well, well. .. Take it in faith. Or vex and go and fight GEJ. Afterall the people in ABJ also reunited quite a few people. na today? Get off Yoruba or Fashola ba8lls.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
first it was the closing of Ladipo , secondly it was the imposition of arbitrary fees and taxes , thridly the deportation of igbos on flimsy excuses, finally the forceful imposition of a Babaloja
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
The war predicted by the US will definitely come to pass this year.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is the last straw that will trigger an unending socio economic War in Nigeria
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by T9ksy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Time to think home. For those without investments in Igboland it may be rough at first but will get better later.

You need to get on the rooftop o and scream at the top of your voice for your people to harken to your words. we 've all been repeating the same thing but for some reason, your brothers just refuses to listen. Maybe "home/land" needs cleansing abi whatelse could be stopping ibos with all their 600Trillion naira investment in nigeria, from "thing home"? Imagine if they even "think home" nwith just 20% of the national investment, abia will be better that dubai by now.

Ibos time to think home o! Your neighbours don't want you in their land. IMO, i think you need to cleanse your land of the curse placed on it by the gods of your forebearers. Its ONLY then that all your trillions of investment around the globe can be returned to the Land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
where have I been when all this happens.

pls pls pls I know fashola is heading towards ibos.

but its not right. this is pure evil are they not Nigerians like us too?

if we all hate the ibos this much why not we let them go

5 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Geomac: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Awake9ja: these yorubas here online mocking the ibos pls can you come over to my middle beltan state and tell me why I should love you guys more above ibos.

ibos are always industrious and hard working and lover of their host community and contribute selflessly to their host community.
as much as I love one Nigeria I blv Fulani, Yoruba and hausas are the most hypothetical and destroyer of the one Nigeria they profess.

come on if you guys hate the ibos this much why did you fight along with us to bring them back?
even here in the middle belt and core north the ibos are not treated this way.

pls evil is evil and it pains me more that most of the yorubas here rejoicing are either Christian or muslim.

If you can be honest, where are you from in the Middle-Belt?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Where are the chestbeaters that love claiming that the soil in the SOutheast are rich enough for ibo investors?

This is the time to build up Iboland, clean up dirty Abia and Onitsha, end the kidnapping gang in Anambra, the drugdealing circles in Enugu and especially put an end to Ibo baby factory.

This is the time.

11 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
LOL You dont do anything, they call you cowards

You show them the upper hand, they call you evil grin

Confused lots.

Please continue chestbeating......we've told you that the continue disrespect of Yorubaland by Ibos will one day be punished.

Keep beating and making Yorubas your enemies and you'll find a real enemy.

19 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by taharqa2: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

That doesn't give them the right to disobey the laws of the land. I'm sure yorubas are grateful for their "contribution" to SW economy, but they should obey simple laws if they wish to maintain the peaceful coexistence..

cool
What 'law' are u talking about? A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. BLADDI HYPOCRITES

15 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
First would be the relocation of the Multibillion Naira spare parts marker , the Multibillion Naira clothing and Electronics Market to Safer Locations in Aba, Onitsha parts of the Niger Delta e.t.c.

Igbos who still have their business and personal accounts in the following banks , first bank, GTB, Sterling,SkyeBank, FCMB e.t.c should be very wary and very cautious by now to avoid seizure and getting a paltry 20 pounds in return a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by taharqa2: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

That doesn't give them the right to disobey the laws of the land. I'm sure yorubas are grateful for their "contribution" to SW economy, but they should obey simple laws if they wish to maintain the peaceful coexistence..

cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
taharqa2: A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. HYPOCRITES

Did Abuja reunite people, yes or no? Are there customary laws in Yorubaland yes or no? Do those markets belong to the state and also fall under customary laws, yes or no?. Markets are a traditional institution for Yoruba's. Its good to know the laws before you do business anywhere. That is business 101.

4 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Igbos who fly into the country and fly over seas using MMA lagos and make calls and send sms using Glo mobile would be having a rethink by now

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by naptu2: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
1) Source?

2) Are they there to "take over the market" or to maintain peace?

3) Remember that the armed forces and the police are controlled by the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Geomac:

If you can be honest, where are you from in the Middle-Belt?

Don't waste your time on him. Just click on his posting history and see who he is. No one hates fashola except ibos.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
taharqa2: What 'law' are u talking about? A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. BLADDI HYPOCRITES

So in ur village you elect your traditional rulers abi

Olodo like the retardeen!!!

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: Igbos who fly into the country and fly over seas using MMA lagos and make calls and send sms using Glo mobile would be having a rethink by now

Wake me up when the pigs fly.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by T9ksy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Don't waste your time on him. Just click on his posting history and see who he is. No one hates fashola except ibos.

[i][/i]Ditto, late Pa Awo and we all know why.

Goooooo Fashola...............oko ibo!!!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
T9ksy:

You need to get on the rooftop o and scream at the top of your voice for your people to harken to your words. we 've all been repeating the same thing but for some reason, your brothers just refuses to listen. Maybe "home/land" needs cleansing abi whatelse could be stopping ibos with all their 600Trillion naira investment in nigeria, from "thing home"? Imagine if they even "think home" nwith just 20% of the national investment, abia will be better that dubai by now.

Ibos time to think home o! Your neighbours don't want you in their land. IMO, i think you need to cleanse your land of the curse placed on it by the gods of your forebearers. Its ONLY then that all your trillions of investment around the globe can be returned to the Land of the rising sun.

my brother pls say no to the demon possessing everybody in naija.
be a human being for once no matter the hatred.

it pains me more to see fashola as the man behind all this.
I use to blv that fashola credibility is just a media propaganda,
its clear now that he is a tribal bigot, how can he descend so low as this.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: Igbos who fly into the country and fly over seas using MMA lagos and make calls and send sms using Glo mobile would be having a rethink by now

Call on all Ibos employed in Glo to resign immediately as well...

I'm sure MASSOB will employ them.....

Lol...

grin

20 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:
its clear now that he is a tribal bigot, how can he descend so low as this.

He has to enforce law and order in Lagos state.... Is that ur definition of bigotry??

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Awake9ja:

seriously when fashola deportation of the northerners and other yorubas started I know he is just beating about the bush that he is heading back to hunt and heat ibos harder and deeply.

as a Christian and a man with conscience I must say it the way it is, "what fashola and his Yoruba people are doing to the ibos are evil"
it does'nt concern me since am not ibo but I feel for the ibos bcus they are human being also.
they deserve better.
listen sir, i'm not racist/tribalist here,

for the fact that you migrate to a place different from home means you'd adhere to the laws and rules of the state....

Any attempt to put these laws under your foot puts your stayin in jeopardy..

Now I have to admit they're a hard-working people, but that is no excuse to treat the LAW as a yardstick....

And lastly, i'm not yoruba nor hausa...

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Lol...

grin

how many igbos can glo employ, the point is this the economic war has only started

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Lol...

grin

LOLLLLLL!!!! You are so funny, bro. Wetin den go eat if they resign now?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Where are the chestbeaters that love claiming that the soil in the SOutheast are rich enough for ibo investors?

This is the time to build up Iboland, clean up dirty Abia and Onitsha, end the kidnapping gang in Anambra, the drugdealing circles in Enugu and especially put an end to Ibo baby factory.

This is the time.

pls ooo I no be ibo ooo but wickedness is not good.

I hav come to blv the common knowledge in my benue state which is that yorubas hate ibos so much.

now I can see it with my two eyes, so make I dey waka dey go b4 attack go com.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

So in ur village you elect your traditional rulers abi

Olodo like the retardeen!!!

grin grin

We would allow them to vote for Babaloja when we see Obi of Onitsha on ballot papers.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by seanet02: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ileya Ileya omo Ibo Ileya

4 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by IGBOSON1: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: This is very good news , this is the beginning of an unending economic war BRB

^^^I'll admit, i'm liking it as well! smiley

Now the scales will drop from the eyes of all these gullible brothers and sisters in the South West as to just what we're up against, and the interpretation some give to this hackneyed notion of 'one Nigeria'!

The traders affected should commence legal proceedings immediately or keep quiet!

Some are now being exposed for the hateful, evil, xenophobic beings that they really are and i'm loving it!

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

We would allow them to vote for Babaloja when we see Obi of Onitsha on ballot papers.

LMFAO
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I'll admit, i'm liking it as well! smiley

Now the scales will drop from the eyes of all these brothers and sisters in the South West as to just what we're up against, and the interpretation some give to this hackneyed notion of 'one Nigeria'!

The traders affected should commence legal proceedings immediately or keep quiet!

Some are now being exposed for the hateful, evil, xenophobic beings that they really are and i'm loving it!

yawn. Legal proceedings in Lagos. That what LMFAO. That you refuse to abide by the law? Nigerian constitution recognizes customary law. Owners of Lagos, oya vex and carry Lagos go na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Awolowo's Letter From Prison To Aguiyi Ironsi Pressing For His Release / Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.