Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44450 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
taharqa2: So Ladipo MARKET is now a Village, with a traditional ruler, abi?? EWUDA

Is Onitsha a Village? Why don't we see Obi of Onitsha on ballot papers or Oba of Benin's by elections? STOP SMOKING cheap grass.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fashola, you are already killing the APC party in Lagos with your xenophobic attitude.Be warned!!

Do not let your stoopidity affect my undying love for Buhari or else I'll drop my support for APC.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by olabukola: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
If this is true, fashola is indirectly telling PDP to take over lagos.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
But I thought they said it's an OPC/areas boys call? Why hiding under federal establishments (police and army) now? This is one battle oga Fashy must loose.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Mesico2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

pls ooo I no be ibo ooo but wickedness is not good.

I hav come to blv the common knowledge in my benue state which is that yorubas hate ibos so much.

now I can see it with my two eyes, so make I dey waka dey go b4 attack go com.
Guy stop it. Which part of benue are u from and what are the things yoruba did wrong to igbos in your benue that makes u to jump to conclusion that yoruba hate igbo in your benue?

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

We would allow them to vote for Babaloja when we see Obi of Onitsha on ballot papers.
obi of onitsha can't rule over yorubas
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Why are you.arguing with them? Don't you know Dangote is ibo = Dan ego te? Namadi Sambo is also ibo = Nnamdi sambo??

Benjamin Netanyahu = Benjamin Nwanyanhu?

Every hardworking citizen of the world is ibo, according to their delusion grandeur.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

when will the ibos start thinkin as nigerians and not foreigners??

When fash was treating the yor&hausas, no noise, no numerous threads in the politics section..

Now that they're getting same treatment, we no go hear word again. They're yaping genocide, racism, envy, etc...
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Igbos dont need to wait for the rain to start falling before getting their umbrella ready , the clouds have gathered the vultures are waiting.

Igbos property owners should start re thinking long term investments and start evaluating their landed property in lagos in readiness
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Fashola, you are already killing the APC party in Lagos with your xenophobic attitude.Be warned!!

Do not let your stoopidity affect my undying love for Buhari or else I'll drop my support for APC.

Berem, were you also deported?

Don't tell me you find begging on the street a kinky thing to do.

10 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
I REPEAT!!
IF FASHOLA CONTINUE WITH HIS STOOPIDITY BY DISPLAYING HIS HATE FOR IGBOS, I WILL STOP BEING A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF APC!! FASHOLA BE WARNED!!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Okoro2015: But I thought they said it's an OPC/areas boys call? Why hiding under federal establishments (police and army) now? This is one battle oga Fashy must loose.

you cant be so sure of what you write above.
remember that our Fulani/hausas will stand by anyone who maltreats ibos.

to me whether fashola loose or not my take is that wickedness is bad for a man in the position of fashola.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I REPEAT!!
IF FASHOLA CONTINUE WITH HIS STOOPIDITY BY DISPLAYING HIS HATE FOR IGBOS, I WILL STOP BEING A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF APC!! FASHOLA BE WARNED!!

Tell your brothers to stop being stupid. The babaoloja is the head of ladipo market. Make as much noise as you want. That is what the Oba says, and so shall it be. Can you go to benin and openly flout the orders of the Oba Will you not be kidnapped and the market destroyed? Talk to your brothers very well.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
We want the likes of Ifaenyi Uba, Coscharis , P square, Genevieve, Jim Iyke to stay back cool

The remaining gala and la casera hunters can go back to the east.LWKMD!

8 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Drenix(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
I SWEAR TO GOD, SUM PIPO R JUX SELF CENTERED........... AM BEGINNING TO HATE FASHOLA WIT PASSION.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Berem, were you also deported?

Don't tell me you find begging on the street a kinky thing to do.
I AM NOT BEREM!! WARN FASHOLA TO LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE OR ELSE.... I WILL DUMP APC and move to... definitely not PDP!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I AM NOT BEREM!! WARN FASHOLA TO LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE OR ELSE.... I WILL DUMP APC and move to... definitely not PDP!
MOVE Abeg! You cant tell Yoruba's what to do in their state. I think it is already established that the SS and SE is voting for GEJ. How will that change the current stats
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: We want the likes of Ifaenyi Uba, Coscharis , P square, Genevieve, Jim Iyke to stay back cool

The remaining gala and la casera hunters can go back to the east.LWKMD!

to stay back and have their propert declared as abandoned property or have their money seized with only 20 pounds given in return
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mesico2: Guy stop it. Which part of benue are u from and what are the things yoruba did wrong to igbos in your benue that makes u to jump to conclusion that yoruba hate igbo in your benue?

hHAHAHAHAHAHA guy pls don't ask me the question again, my dad and so many of my kins men fought the war along with Yoruba soldiers and they told us a lot that happens in the war front,

ask yourself why is it only black scorpion a Yoruba that said "he is going to shoot anything moving or whatever"
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I AM NOT BEREM!! WARN FASHOLA TO LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE OR ELSE.... I WILL DUMP APC and move to... definitely not PDP!

Why didnt you warn Fashola to leave Nigerians alone when Yorubas, Edos etc were being deported from Lagos? Please dump APC because your tribalism is not needed

5 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Drenix: I SWEAR TO GOD, SUM PIPO R JUX SELF CENTERED........... AM BEGINNING TO HATE FASHOLA WIT PASSION.

Beginning? I thought hating fashola comes to you people naturally?
Don't worry, if you worth more than 10 million naira then you have nothing to worry about cool

Only miscreants will go back cool

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Fashola, you are already killing the APC party in Lagos with your xenophobic attitude.Be warned!!

He is not doing anything wrong. He is just cleaning up Lagos and moving it towards a mega city like New York, Dubai, Atlanta, Cape Town, Johanesbourg, etc..

Most Igbos are law abiding people. The ones among them who have no business in Lagos; wandering about without jobs and commiting crimes are the ones that need to stay out of Lagos. That is what Fashola is doing. It is the Igbos who are spreading lies and spreading falsehood about the whole saga. Governor Obi was communicated to about the impending relocation and family reunification but he did nothing.

Just last week in Abuja, Federal Government relocated hundreds of people back to their states.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Drenix: I SWEAR TO GOD, SUM PIPO R JUX SELF CENTERED........... AM BEGINNING TO HATE FASHOLA WIT PASSION.

And another ID signs back on.
Last post June 24.....
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:
MOVE Abeg! You cant tell Yoruba's what to do in their state. I think it is already established that the SS and SE is voting for GEJ. How will that change the current stats
I REPEAT, I WILL PORT TO ANOTHER PARTY IF FASHOLA CONTINUES WITH HIS XENOPHOBIC ATTITUDE.

unfollows thread .. grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
payless:

He is not doing anything wrong. He is just cleaning up Lagos and moving it towards a mega city like New York, Dubai, Atlanta, Cape Town, Johanesbourg, etc..

Most Igbos are law abiding people. The ones among them who have no business in Lagos; wandering about without jobs and commiting crimes are the ones that need to stay out of Lagos. That is what Fashola is doing. It is the Igbos who are spreading lies and spreading falsehood about the whole saga. Governor Obi was communicated to about the impending relocation and family reunification but he did nothing.

Just last week in Abuja, Federal Government relocated hundreds of people back to their states.

but this is a bad trend in a country like ours. fashola is a tribalist I must confess.

my dear pls lets stand up for the truth no matter whom it favors. are we no more Christian and muslims?

fashola motives and moves on ibos are too suspicious even to me a neutral person,
com on fashola is predictable on this issue and anything about ibos.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why didnt you warn Fashola to leave Nigerians alone when Yorubas, Edos etc were being deported from Lagos? Please dump APC because your tribalism is not needed
Ok, Ileke idi, i have made my point clear. enjoy the thread. am outta heregrin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin:

to stay back and have their propert declared as abandoned property or have their money seized with only 20 pounds given in return

No! If you have more than 20 million, we give you asylum cool

But if you hunt for gala or la casera then I'm sorry grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Geomac: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I REPEAT, I WILL PORT TO ANOTHER PARTY IF FASHOLA CONTINUES WITH HIS XENOPHOBIC ATTITUDE.

unfollows thread to avoid another ban.. grin

You are very safe under the PDP Umbrella. We need more people to take over Lagos State in 2015. Tell your friends, family members etc that PDP is the future. You are welcome sister.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Ok, Ileke idi, i have made my point clear. enjoy the thread. am outta here before i get another ban. grin

BEREM. cool

You had no point to make in the first instance. All you made was noise.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by luvmijeje(f): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Really? I'm just reading for the first time that babaolojas/mamaolojas are being appointed by the king. The one I knew of is the overall head of markets. Individual market choose their own head and not the king. Something is smelling fishy.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by jjcbuthot: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

that is not the reason our middle beltan armies fought the war.
we fought to unite the country and make it one where everybody will be a citizen not a foreigner in your own country again.

but the truth remains that Fulani/hausa and yorubas realy has ulterior motive in Nigeria bcus of their fear and hatred of the ibos. I need to be open and direct when speaking the truth as a Christian.

what else can make your fellow countryman to call another a foreigner while at home if not envy and hatred.
sorry am not keeping sides here but truth must be said , fashola I blv to be smart really not as smart as I think maybe God just want to reveal the evil in his heart.

You call yourself a foreigner by declaring Biafra republic and still nursing the secessionist ambition even after conquering you.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
He whom the gods want to kill the first make mad, may the soul of Fashola, tinubu and the economy of lagos rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

but this is a bad trend in a country like ours. fashola is a tribalist I must confess.
Are you dumb?? Can't you read?? So with all he wrote, all you can draw out of that post is that Fashola is a tribalist?? I think it's beyond clear, the tribalist here is you -Masu!

Get a brain and get informed if u plan on replying my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.