Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. (15587 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Being a virgin nowadays is seen as the rarest of all things in life as the human race has evolved from the traditional well-concerned marital system to the individualistic oriented marital life.
I've had series of chats with virgins and I was made to realise that to maintain one's virginity is not an easy task as it entails agonising monthly pain apart from menstrual pain.
Although, my knowledge in-lieu of this occurence is that "there is monthly menstrual pain in the part of concerned bracket age of females" but "is there any other pain a girl or lady suffers apart from the menstrual pain?"
If truly there is one, what are the measures to put in place to ease or terminate such pain?
Kindly share your view on this fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by Nomski0(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
papindinho: Being a virgin nowadays is seen as the rarest of all things in life as the human race has evolved from the traditional well-concerned marital system to the individualistic oriented marital life.
I've had series of chats with virgins and I was made to realise that to maintain one's virginity is not an easy task as it entails agonising monthly pain apart from menstrual pain.
Although, my knowledge in-lieu of this occurence is that "there is monthly menstrual pain in the part of concerned bracket age of females" but "is there any other pain a girl or lady suffers apart from the menstrual pain?" Kindly share your view on this fellow Nairalanders.
I dont understand your post. Can you elaborate?
@bolded, being a virgin does not cause menstral pains. Or is that not what you meant
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nomski0:
I dont understand your post. Can you elaborate?
@bolded, being a virgin does not cause menstral pains. Or is that not what you meant
I meant that according to my findings I was exposed to the fact that virgins go through other pain apart from menstrual pain.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by Nomski0(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
papindinho: I meant that according to my findings I was exposed to the fact that virgins go through other pain apart from menstrual pain.
What kind of pains do they experience

1 Like

Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nomski0:
What kind of pains do they experience
it was reported to be some kind of stomach ache, a very strong one
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by Nomski0(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2013
papindinho: it was reported to be some kind of stomach ache, a very strong one
I've never heard such. I live with a handful of virgins and there's no such thing as intense stomach ache.

1 Like

Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2013

Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by deols(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Some peeps are finding a reason for the lipsrsealed

There is nothing like that jorh. Medically incorrect!
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by LondyC(f): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
It's all lies. There is no pain or anything like that. I'm a virgin and i have a normal life and a normal menstrual flow(not even painful). There's no disadvantage in being a virgin if that's what you are looking for. I have no regrets.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by Nomski0(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
LondyC: It's all lies. There is no pain or anything like that. I'm a virgin and i have a normal life and a normal menstrual flow(not even painful). There's no disadvantage in being a virgin if that's what you are looking for. I have no regrets.

Thank you jor. Me i dont know what this dude is going on about. There's absolutely no pain associated with virginity.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by demmy55(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2013

Most ladies (virgins or non-virgins) experience such menstrual cramps or pains.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
demmy55:

Most ladies (virgins or non-virgins) experience such menstrual cramps or pains.
ok..... Thanks for that.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0:

Thank you jor. Me i dont know what this dude is going on about. There's absolutely no pain associated with virginity.
I also thought as much. Thanks for the contribution
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
LondyC: It's all lies. There is no pain or anything like that. I'm a virgin and i have a normal life and a normal menstrual flow(not even painful). There's no disadvantage in being a virgin if that's what you are looking for. I have no regrets.
Good to have you around and thanks for the contribution.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
but why do some feel pain and the others do not feel the same pain during menstrual period?
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by dominique(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^ everybody's physiological make-up differs. Some women do undergo excruciating menstrual cramps, the reasons why lie somewhere in google (too lazy to research tongue). But having sex to rid yourself of such is a complete farce. There are also some speculations that the cramps will cease once you start having babies. That's also untrue as I personally know of women with cramps even after given birth.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
dominique: ^^ everybody's physiological make-up differs. Some women do undergo excruciating menstrual cramps, the reasons why lie somewhere in google (too lazy to research tongue). But having sex to rid yourself of such is a complete farce. There are also some speculations that the cramps will cease once you start having babies. That's also untrue as I personally know of women with cramps even after given birth.
that's a nice contribution bro, will take time to google some part of it.
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Probably, the nature of women differ as per sufferring from menstrual cramps or not. I wouldn't be surprise to see another contribution to add to what I've been able to learn so far. God is indeed wonderful in the creation of women. More contribution and thanks
Re: Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. by papindinho(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
apparently, I know of two or three ladies that go through intense stomach ache during menstrual period, though they are virgins. Thereafter, I know of some other ladies that suffer menstrual cramps (not intense) who are non-virgins. That's what made my sense of judgement to be a bit parochial that the virginity involved is a factor to consider.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 / Some Labs Are Giving False HIV Results In Lagos - Doctor Olufunmilayo / The Ojota Dumpsite: An Urgent Need For Its Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.