Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her (966 Views)

When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
I was not all that caring until i met a lady i love and have told the desire of my heart that i love her of which she agree to...
Yet, i seem not to get things that will help me prove my love for..please,can you tell me how you did prove you love your girlfriends
Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
give her your ATM pin works like magic

1 Like

Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by Fxwarrior: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Op give her your balls for breakfast .
Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by fredopayee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol, collect her bank account number. She would definitely tell you you are the best.
Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by Nuzo1(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2013
A two weeks all expenses paid to Dubai and Range-Rover SUV.

If you like...slap her and knock her father, she will still be like "Emeka is so caring".
Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by faithuak(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Study her 1st,if u are sure she is the 1,give her a ring,dats 2 say u wish 2 be wit her 4 lif,and she should neva av a double mind abt u,dat shows hw much u luv her 2 an extent.if she stil dnt beliv u,den ther must b somtin wrong

1 Like

Re: What Did You Use To Prove To Your Girlfriend You Love Her by karkel(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Die for her as romeo

(1) (Reply)

A Boy And A Girl Can Never Be Friends Forever / "Dating A Mommy's Boy?- 8 Things To Expect" / Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.